House Valois Role Call And Recruitment

steelersfan1221

All new recruits (Fantassins) are given a neatly folded uniform upon being recruited*

"Ye' need to wear this while on duty. When you've been here for a while you can add your own personal touch to it. But for now, this uniform, those weapons, and the fine people that live in this Manor are your new best friends. Welcome to the Valois Guard."

http://i.imgur.com/O4EgEfE.png     or     http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/913582/valois-fantassin-uniform/

((You need to fill in your character's face and skin on your own since that varies for every character))

MC Name: Arzota

RP Name:[Eclipse Druid] Arzota Kameki

Short Biography: Arzota was born in late Ageis, living a relativity simple life with the obvious downfalls of being mali'ker. Within Asulon Arzota immediately joined the druids, searching for a home and a sense of purpose. He stayed for a dedicant for quite a long while, only moving to the rank of druid within the Isle of Elysium. Here he met Rina, and became one of the Kameki. This is where we find him now.

Character Ambitions: Not much to speek of... really he takes what he is given.

Why are you joining?: Upon hearing Nienna speak of the house, I decided I may as well help out as well, also I have nothing much else to do.

What do you wish to achieve?: Simply to further my knowledge of medicine, this combined with healing those injured. 

What is your profession?: [Combat] Medic 

Valois Service Oath: I, Arzota Kameki, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.”

MC Name: Arzota

RP Name:[Eclipse Druid] Arzota Kameki

Short Biography: Arzota was born in late Ageis, living a relativity simple life with the obvious downfalls of being mali'ker. Within Asulon Arzota immediately joined the druids, searching for a home and a sense of purpose. He stayed for a dedicant for quite a long while, only moving to the rank of druid within the Isle of Elysium. Here he met Rina, and became one of the Kameki. This is where we find him now.

Character Ambitions: Not much to speek of... really he takes what he is given.

Why are you joining?: Upon hearing Nienna speak of the house, I decided I may as well help out as well, also I have nothing much else to do.

What do you wish to achieve?: Simply to further my knowledge of medicine, this combined with healing those injured. 

What is your profession?: [Combat] Medic 

Valois Service Oath: I, Arzota Kameki, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.”

Accepted!

*Dvari hands each guard a piece of parchement*

Standard weapons training:

Elven Friday: Standardized weapons and drill formations.

Elven Saturday: Pole-arms training and Blunt weapons training

Elven Sunday: Sharp Weapons and Ranged weapons

Standardized weapons:

Pilum, Short Sword, Buckler shield, dagger, Pilumae ((Short Pilum used as a Javelin)).

Pole-Arms:

Halberd, Pole-Axe, Fork, Brandistock, Bill Hook, Bardiche, Thrusting spear

Blunt Weapons:

Cudgel, Warhammer, Morning star, Flanged mace, Maul and a Holy Water Sprinkler.

Sharp Weapons:

Zweihander, Claymore, Greatsword, Longswoard, Broad Dagger,  Thrusting Dagger, Short Sword, Norse sword, Falchion, Messer, Broadsword, Saber, Hunting knife and a standard sword of war. This also includes axes: Dane Axe, Bearded axe, Double Axe War axe, and Grand mace.

Ranged Weapons:

Short Bow, Long Bow, War Bow, Crossbow, and Javelins.

You ARE all expected to be here during trianing sessions

Dvari Steel-Anvil

*A poster hangs at the beginning of the guard hallway*

PAY TO BE REGULATED ON ELVEN SATURDAY

New Comer ((First elven week here)) 25 minas

Fantassin: 30 minas

Caporal: 45 minas

Sergeant: 55 minas

Lieutenant: 70 minas

Captain: 80 minas

[color="#006400"]MC Name:[/color] Anawkin52

[color="#006400"]RP Name:[/color] Magnus Helstrum

[color="#006400"]Short Biography:[/color] Magnus, the eldest of four grew up on the streets, knowing little of the outside world. As the family became

older many of them went there separate ways, leaving magnus alone. Magnus trying to find a way to bring income for himself, started to expirement

with alchemy, gathering supplies were ever he could find them. As the years went on Magnus grew from making a simple healing potion to creating

a restoration potion. Seeing he had a knack for alchemy a man invited him to a docter college, Magnus accepted, feeling overjoyed magnus didnt even pack his bags. After a few years in the college magnus eventually graduated, recieving a certificate from the society of esteemed medical prationers.After graduation, he sailed back to oren, looking for a new job.

[color="#006400"]Character Ambitions:[/color]
To expertise in alchemy and start an alchemy college.
[color="#006400"]Why are you joining?:[/color]
"To aid the Valios family in there alchemy needs."
[color="#006400"]What do you wish to achieve?[/color]
"To become a more well known alchemist, and to attempt new potions"
[color="#006400"]What is your profession?[/color]
"Alchemist, of course"
[color="#006400"]Valois Service Oath:[/colorI, Magnus, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.”

[color="#006400"]MC Name:[/color] Anawkin52

[color="#006400"]RP Name:[/color] Magnus Helstrum

[color="#006400"]Short Biography:[/color] Magnus, the eldest of four grew up on the streets, knowing little of the outside world. As the family became

older many of them went there separate ways, leaving magnus alone. Magnus trying to find a way to bring income for himself, started to expirement

with alchemy, gathering supplies were ever he could find them. As the years went on Magnus grew from making a simple healing potion to creating

a restoration potion. Seeing he had a knack for alchemy a man invited him to a docter college, Magnus accepted, feeling overjoyed magnus didnt even pack his bags. After a few years in the college magnus eventually graduated, recieving a certificate from the society of esteemed medical prationers.After graduation, he sailed back to oren, looking for a new job.

[color="#006400"]Character Ambitions:[/color]

To expertise in alchemy and start an alchemy college.

[color="#006400"]Why are you joining?:[/color]

"To aid the Valios family in there alchemy needs."

[color="#006400"]What do you wish to achieve?[/color]

"To become a more well known alchemist, and to attempt new potions"

[color="#006400"]What is your profession?[/color]

"Alchemist, of course"

[color="#006400"]Valois Service Oath:[/colorI, Magnus, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.”

Accepted! Send me a bird (PM) for more information.

[color="#006400"]MC Name:[/color] Bloodlest

[color="#006400"]RP Name:[/color] Shavlir

[color="#006400"]Short Biography:[/color] A young man looking for the taste of battle.

[color="#006400"]Character Ambitions:[/color] Honor and Glory

[color="#006400"]Why are you joining?:[/color] Nothing else to do.

[color="#006400"]What do you wish to achieve?[/color] Honor and Glory

[color="#006400"]What is your profession?[/color] Guard and Farming

[color="#006400"]Valois Service Oath:[/colorI, Shavlir, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.”

[color="#006400"]MC Name:[/color] Bloodlest

[color="#006400"]RP Name:[/color] Shavlir

[color="#006400"]Short Biography:[/color] A young man looking for the taste of battle.

[color="#006400"]Character Ambitions:[/color] Honor and Glory

[color="#006400"]Why are you joining?:[/color] Nothing else to do.

[color="#006400"]What do you wish to achieve?[/color] Honor and Glory

[color="#006400"]What is your profession?[/color] Guard and Farming

[color="#006400"]Valois Service Oath:[/colorI, Shavlir, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.”

Accepted!

MC Name: LukyLucaz

RP Name: Lucius Lucas

Short Biography: I was born in the city of Solace and lived there with my adoptive mother.

I mostly spent my time fixing things and helping out in the blacksmith next door.

Back then i earned alot of money painting portraits of nobles and generals.

Durning the fall of the city i was accidently locked in the basement, and heard the soldiers take away my mother.

When i managed to escape my mother was nowhere to be found, I had no choice but to start a new life.

Character Ambitions: I hope one day to become a respect noble in the Holy Oren Empire.

Why are you joining?: I want to start a new life in Elysium and a job with the house Valois would be a great start to do so.

What do you wish to achieve?: To one day be adopted in the family of the house Valois and

serve the empire at my fullest.

What is your profession?: I am a very skilled builder and fighter. This makes i can be put to work as an architect rennovating and building in the Manor or as a guard to protect and serve the Duke and Duchess.

Valois Service Oath  : I, Lucius Lucas, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under the House Valois until the day I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, "To act for others, to serve the empire."

[color="#006400"]MC Name:[/color] LukyLucaz

[color="#006400"]RP Name:[/color] Lucius Lucas

[color="#006400"]Short Biography:[/color] I was born in the city of Solace and lived there with my adoptive mother.

I mostly spent my time fixing things and helping out in the blacksmith next door.

Back then i earned alot of money painting portraits of nobles and generals.

Durning the fall of the city i was accidently locked in the basement, and heard the soldiers take away my mother.

When i managed to escape my mother was nowhere to be found, I had no choice but to start a new life.

[color="#006400"]Character Ambitions:[/color] I hope one day to become a respect noble in the Holy Oren Empire.

[color="#006400"]Why are you joining?:[/color] I want to start a new life in Elysium and a job with the house Valois would be a great start to do so.

[color="#006400"]What do you wish to achieve?[/color] To one day be adopted in the family of the house Valois and

serve the empire at my fullest.

[color="#006400"]What is your profession?[/color] I am a very skilled builder and fighter. This makes i can be put to work as an architect rennovating and building in the Manor or as a guard to protect and serve the Duke and Duchess.

Valois Service OathI, Lucius Lucas, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under the House Valois until the day I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, "To act for others, to serve the empire."

Accepted.

MC Name:  LedZep98

RP Name: Tabril

Short Biography: Tabril is a dark elf, who for some reason seems to dread the thought of returning to Malinor. Oddly enough, she seems to have taken up residence in Oren. She has a knack with all things beauty related, whether it be tailoring, jewel cutting, or hair dressing, she knows what she is doing. She simply lacks the tools to do so.

Character Ambitions: Tabril's dream is to become a noble lady of Oren, though it is incredibly unlikely due to her race.

Why are you joining?: To take up residence in house Valois, and to serve in whatever way she can, taking whatever experience she might receive about the nobles of Oren.

What do you wish to achieve?: Fun, unique RP of course. Isn't that why we're all here? I thought my idea with Tabril was unique enough, is it not?

What is your profession?: Tailor/beautician

Valois Service Oath:

I, Tabril, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.”

MC Name:  LedZep98

RP Name: Tabril

Short Biography: Tabril is a dark elf, who for some reason seems to dread the thought of returning to Malinor. Oddly enough, she seems to have taken up residence in Oren. She has a knack with all things beauty related, whether it be tailoring, jewel cutting, or hair dressing, she knows what she is doing. She simply lacks the tools to do so.

Character Ambitions: Tabril's dream is to become a noble lady of Oren, though it is incredibly unlikely due to her race.

Why are you joining?: To take up residence in house Valois, and to serve in whatever way she can, taking whatever experience she might receive about the nobles of Oren.

What do you wish to achieve?: Fun, unique RP of course. Isn't that why we're all here? I thought my idea with Tabril was unique enough, is it not?

What is your profession?: Tailor/beautician

Valois Service Oath:

I, Tabril, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.”

Accepted!

[color="#006400"]MC Name:[/color] Grouchybadger

[color="#006400"]RP Name:[/color] Rihu Frostbeard

[color="#006400"]Short Biography:[/color] Born into Aegis, departing his family to find new business after becoming bored of work in the mines. Rihu never found labor and survived through odd jobs that no one else was interested in and petty thieving. In Asulon he met three people who accompanied him in his travels and together searched for work, sharing any profits made. He sailed to Elysium losing contact with his three friends and became involved in several organisations and began searching for work as a guard or soldier after being taught swordsmanship and archery. Rihu longs to find the family he was unfortunately never given and to find work that takes true skill and passion.

[color="#006400"]Character Ambitions:[/color] To find work and to use his skills to work his way up to a more respected placement.

[color="#006400"]Why are you joining?:[/color] "I seek minas 'n' a temporary 'ome where I can rest"

[color="#006400"]What do you wish to achieve?[/color] "Wealthy, respect 'n' a temporary 'ome"

[color="#006400"]What is your profession?[/color] "I can 'andle a sword 'n' I fancy m'self a architect"

[color="#006400"]Valois Service Oath:[/color] I, Rihu Frostbeard, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.”