The Golden Thorn

Free The Hobbits

*sends another note, this time with a rather scrawny owl, it reads "Meet in "Up in a Puff of Smoke" -Idelmar*

*Another crow caws as it hops around before seemingly dropping dead at your feet, "I don't do meetings. Nor do I recruit in Malinor."

*Another crow caws as it hops around before seemingly dropping dead at your feet, "I don't do meetings. Nor do I recruit in Malinor."

*Idelmar smirks as he reads the note and sees the crow "Perhaps this one is smarter then the others..."

*sends a note back "One of my friends may have a...Financial bonus to give to you. It will only happen if you do show up at the location and it is upwards in the hundreds of mina.*

*Idelmar smirks as he reads the note and sees the crow "Perhaps this one is smarter then the others..."

*sends a note back "One of my friends may have a...Financial bonus to give to you. It will only happen if you do show up at the location and it is upwards in the hundreds of mina.*

Davis laughs at his persistence seeing it as a trick, he sends another crow to him, "Fine I will meet you there."

Davis laughs at his persistence seeing it as a trick, he sends another crow to him, "Fine I will meet you there."

*The crow returns, the note still attached to its leg* * A corpse lay face down in the ocean, unable to reply*

Celthorn gathers knowledge of these... Golden Thorns, quickly too. He manages to find one last notice in Malinor, perhaps it was placed by an overlooking citizen, wanting change in turn for rebellion. Or maybe it was just the laziness of the Sentinels.

He adds a large notice underneath it, unpinning the actual Golden Thorn notice before observing the note he'd placed.

Dear whom this may concern,

On behalf of Malin's people, his soil and his peace, I bring to you a warning in which will demand your compliance. What you have chosen to do disgraces Malin's laws, his way, and our current Council's will. You seem to have ignored several warnings to halt your progress in Malinor, and you also seem to have disregarded many attempts at quelling the flames you have erupted.

Malin will protect those who are diminishing, and for those who are being taken unwillingly, that is for us to deal with. I believe it to be your utmost priority to seek militaristic recruitment in an already thriving Malinor, before jumping brazenly into an open pit of lions.

I offer you one chance of joining our kind in our recruitment schemes. If you do not do this, you will return to the norm of Malin's soil. And discontinue this insulting parade around Malin's woods. If this requirement is not met, I shall make it the Noladrim's official agenda to shear the Gold from your thorns, and let you weed elsewhere.

Signed,

Celthorn Neltanil, High Warden of The Noladrim

Davis has no idea what he means by joining their kind he writes back in big bold letters,

"To Whom it may concern,

The Golden Thorn are at peace with Malinor and our members are allowed to roam the city. Please re-check your information and if my statement is in error please do expand on what, 'Joining our kind' means.

Sincerely,

Davis and the Golden Thorns"

Notices the newly pinned note, somewhat irritated that his letter was not detailed enough for him to understand. He writes under the note;

It was meant only that you considered recruitment into our Elite Ranks.

Your original note described fighting for Malinor, to preserve it's golden trees.. This is my aim, my Noladrim's aim. Having an unofficial, and a somewhat violent organisation interrupt in our efforts would be troublesome, so we offer you recruitment. Or you may close your organisation, and avoid further toil for your position.

Notices the newly pinned note, somewhat irritated that his letter was not detailed enough for him to understand. He writes under the note;

It was meant only that you considered recruitment into our Elite Ranks.

Your original note described fighting for Malinor, to preserve it's golden trees.. This is my aim, my Noladrim's aim. Having an unofficial, and a somewhat violent organisation interrupt in our efforts would be troublesome, so we offer you recruitment. Or you may close your organisation, and avoid further toil for your position.

Ah, two guilds fighting for a common purpose. Don't worry, I'm working on changing the "unofficial organisation" part. May we meet another time.

Watching the letters Meta scuffs off a gentle laugh, his long blue hair sweeping pleasantly through the winds of the harbor air. His gaze fell upon the exchange of letters as he again roars in chilled laughter. Finally he stands beside one of the posters to read it throughly and only begins to shake his head, "They claim to fight for the Mali yet their own captain pulls out a blade if you sniff in his direction. I have seen naught but barbaric warriors from this /guild/ I do hope That Noldarim does what is needed to unroot this Golden Weed before it can truly corrupt more." He adds in a final tone, before returning to the watch out he enjoyed of viewing the events around him.

Posts his own letter to the other multitude, in elegant handwriting.

"The Noladrim is not a 'guild' and it would be unwise to regard it as such.  It is Malinor's official military and uphold it's laws, enacting a swift punishment upon those that seek to and openly disobey them.

The Golden Thorns and their objective have been recognised, and it is to be made clear that they are no more than a rogue band of freelancers unless officially announced otherwise by the High Council. If these recruitment operations continue and any more 'recruits' are to be taken-in, there will be severe consequences as it a blatant act of defiance against Malinor.

I personally hope that your gaggle of adventurers find solace elsewhere, should you disagree with the reasoning of these actions as you will comfortably find yourselves in deep trouble.

I will reiterate, so as to make it clear to the Golden Thorn and it's associates that the Noladrim are Malinor's primary force, and will uphold their duty as peacekeepers."

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.