The Occult

Mankaar

*A worn letter arrives to you, carried by a Raven with the color of the
night sky. It is sealed with a symbol - The Eye of Iblees*

7G7wVVkl.jpg'

(( This is the post for "The Occult" a new group that has been formed off the base of "The Sons Of Iblees", Please role-play the letter as if you received it.. this is not  a poster thrown up anywhere.. think of your morals, would this fit with your character? if so please leave an Ic response ... Also to remove meta gamers the post has been striped down the bare minimum! Enjoy :) ))

Nessuno leans on a rail, calmly observing the goings on below in Malinor. Looking up between a gap in the trees, he smiles at the sun rays peering through.* "It is a good day today, no?" he asks no one in particular. A sudden change in the wind causes a chill to fall down his spine, shadows fall over the balcony. Nessuno looked up to see the foul outline of a black raven drifting down to mount the rail beside him. Looking calmly, yet suspiciously at the bird, he retrieves the contents of a message and begins to exam them. Nessuno's eyes grew dark, and a scowl falls across his face. "Iblees.." he spat venemously, "That name is foul.." He remembered his fathers past... the Black Hand... And the betrayal. "Never will I return..." He reaches into his bag, and pulls forth a small knife. Swiftly he sliced a fine line through the back of his hand, and dipping his gloved hand in the blood, smeared the sign... The sign of the Illuminus Obscura. "Never will the Gods have power like they did..." he whispered as he dispatched the bird with the message. 

Darkness fell. And all was quiet.

A faint sound of a crow echoes throughout the cave and Jaquin slowly looks up from the fire towards the entrance of his abode. The crow was hopping on the ground seeming to be looking for some sort of food. Jaquin rises and takes long, firm strides towards the crow, and as he bends down to examin the fowl creature he notices a piece of parchment upon it's leg. He rips the note off of the crow and reads it quitely with a puzzled look upon his face. The last sentences made him smile. "We will remember," I quite like the sound of that. Jaquin reaches for the small piece of charcoal within his pant's pocket and then half hazordly writes upon the parchment, "Yes." With that, he re-attaches the letter to the crow sends it back to it's master. 

It seems that I've found my calling, he thinks to himself as he turns back to his fire to think.

The Man Who Was Once The Inquisitor Rorik receives the letter, as he is traveling through the woods. He pours it over, reading it top to bottom multiple times, almost obsessively. When he is done, he grins, adjusting his porcelain mask.

"The hunt begins."

He sprints off into the forest.

Stands in the darkness of the forest adorned his black armour watching the road with a calculating gaze. A black raven lands by his feet, a scroll bearing the symbol of The Fallen One attacked to the bird. Serath Black kneels down undoing the bindings of the scroll, sinking back into the darkness of the forest he sets about reading the note through the battered visor of his helmet.

After a short while Serath nods slowly to himself attaching his reply in his own blood, the only available "Ink" at hand. He sends it off with the raven before disappearing into the night.

His reply would be as follows.

I , Serath Black, the "Black Wolf ", son of the late "White Wolf" submit myself to your cause.

The letter drops at Orias' feet, he pick it up and oddly looks over it.  He seems to recall something strange about the letter....he's seen it before...oh of course!  Shameer showed him a final product before beginning to re-write it a ton of times. Orias laughs as he crumples up the letter, seeing as he is already involved in the Occult.  Oh birds...they can get confused so easily.

Julius violently punches the bird carrying the letter out of the air. Brow furrowed, he scoops the stunned creature into his hands and fires it into the air with the fury of one thousand burning suns. He sighs, rubbing the bridge of his nose and plucks the letter off of the ground, turning it over in his hand. The Eye of Iblees is a familiar insignia to him, and stares into for a moment unflinching. This would be reported to White Rose senior command immediately. However, before he could deliver the letter to the desk of one of his officers, Jullius briefly recalls his days in Aegis. He knew a few of his mates worshiped Iblees, and did nothing to stop them. He even went as far as to shelter them, believing his actions justified by the notion that he was protecting his friends.But they were all dead now, and he had not come so far into the light only to be swallowed up by the darkness again. Jullius tucks the letter away. Perhaps it was a matter to look into, but not too deeply.

However...

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.