Black Templars? ((Ooc))

Bucky_24

No, he summarized the Roses. The Teutons are spehss mahreens, not superstitious, "evil" knights.

This seems EXACTLY like the Roses, they terrorize people, kill magicians and non-believers... racist and bigot minded knights.

Damn those blasted White Roses! Evil cretins! And a whole 5% bigoted! Tear them limb from limb I say!

Jackarll, you have an Orc. Could a Human Order not revere Krug as their patron of war?

Humans don't revere Krug because orcs are disgusting, vile creatures that pillage the countryside and kill innocent humans. It would make no sense for a human to suddenly be like 'Hey, let's go ahead and revere Krug!' The culture is bigoted and narrow-minded, nothing like what we have today.

Humans would much rather revere Horen and the Creator and use them as a motivation. Krug makes literally -NO- RP sense whatsoever.

Again, there's already multiple organizations focused on killing mages and heretics under certain circumstances.There's a lot of reasons why you can't just murder every mage, one of them being that Emperor Godfrey is not cool with rogue organizations randomly killing people.

Jackarll, you have an Orc. Could a Human Order not revere Krug as their patron of war?

How do you know that? lol. I haven't played my orc in ages. 

It's a possibility, during my time as an orc there were some non-orcs that were accepted as orcs. You're best shot is to make up a patron yourself.

Jarkarll... Its in your "My Characters" Spoil

Jarkarll... Its in your "My Characters" Spoil

yolo

lol, Alright I have decided on the name Black Legion. I am scared I won't have time to learn much about RP combat before the new antagonist comes out :( This sucks

Basically the:

Teutonic Order.

Black Company.

Why dont humans revere Krug? Because Krug killed Horen. When someone kills your father, you dont worship his murderer.

Anyways what has to be said has already been said, just a extra tidbit of info.

I really wish you the best of luck, but I'm going to tell you this. If you plan on existing outside of Oren, and being antagonistic, and being heretics, you will be crushed swiftly and brutally by any of Oren's well-stocked military orders like the White Rose, The Chapter of the Lion, or the Teutonic Order.

Humans don't revere Krug because orcs are disgusting, vile creatures that pillage the countryside and kill innocent humans. It would make no sense for a human to suddenly be like 'Hey, let's go ahead and revere Krug!' The culture is bigoted and narrow-minded, nothing like what we have today.

Humans would much rather revere Horen and the Creator and use them as a motivation. Krug makes literally -NO- RP sense whatsoever.

Again, there's already multiple organizations focused on killing mages and heretics under certain circumstances.There's a lot of reasons why you can't just murder every mage, one of them being that Emperor Godfrey is not cool with rogue organizations randomly killing people.

Still nothing stopping him from using Krug as a backing sorry... If the character came to worshipping krug as a war patron in RP, then really, there's nothing really that can be said against it. Some people are just like that, some people just see differently. Not everyone needs to follow Oren beliefs because they are human, and no one should be forced to follow them OOC'ly.

If you ask me, all this talk about "just join -such- and -such-" is a bit of a bias ended debate really, if you also ask me, I believe that there is a time when you should join existing guilds, and there is a time when you should start new ones to change up RP, because really, White Roses and Teutonic Order has been the fat cats for far too long... would be nice to see another guild pop up with different aliegencies, beliefs and doctrines. Would be also nice to see it not apart of Oren as well to start bringing some cultural depth back to the otherwise flat scape that is the Empire.

This is always what eggs me sometimes, people are too quick to simply shoot down ideas based off their own bias or simply because they do not want change or also because they simply believe that it is not possible. The only way a guild will thrive and become great is through effort, good roleplay and more. Not everything has to follow the cookie cutter.

As for splitting up RP, this only happens if said guild lives in a far, remote region with no RP hubs nearby, if it is near a city this point is highly invalid, as they will actually drive RP in these hubs.

To the OP, do what you like, so long as your character develops his beliefs and guild in RP, there is no lore required to be wrote. People will always try to put you down at trying to form a guild, if you truly want to make it work you're going to have to put your foot in the door and be stubborn about it.

Good luck to you.

Regards

Blundermore

Edit:

Basically the:

Teutonic Order.

Black Company.

Why dont humans revere Krug? Because Krug killed Horen. When someone kills your father, you dont worship his murderer.

Anyways what has to be said has already been said, just a extra tidbit of info.

In also the same way how most Humans have forgotton the old ways of Horen and his teachings of love and equality yes... Or respect the man who let the enemy into his home and doomed his entire race due to his own greed for eternal life... Or respect the only descendant to not fall under the Enemy's spell and face it instead head on like an actual warrior would. Or understand/agree with the Orc ideals of "If you can't defend yourselves you don't deserve to live".

It makes perfect sense that a more warrior based guild would choose krug over Horen in quite a lot of ways to which I've only mentioned a few.

Still nothing stopping him from using Krug as a backing sorry... If the character came to worshipping krug as a war patron in RP, then really, there's nothing really that can be said against it. Some people are just like that, some people just see differently. Not everyone needs to follow Oren beliefs because they are human, and no one should be forced to follow them OOC'ly.

If you ask me, all this talk about "just join -such- and -such-" is a bit of a bias ended debate really, if you also ask me, I believe that there is a time when you should join existing guilds, and there is a time when you should start new ones to change up RP, because really, White Roses and Teutonic Order has been the fat cats for far too long... would be nice to see another guild pop up with different aliegencies, beliefs and doctrines. Would be also nice to see it not apart of Oren as well to start bringing some cultural depth back to the otherwise flat scape that is the Empire.

This is always what eggs me sometimes, people are too quick to simply shoot down ideas based off their own bias or simply because they do not want change or also because they simply believe that it is not possible. The only way a guild will thrive and become great is through effort, good roleplay and more. Not everything has to follow the cookie cutter.

As for splitting up RP, this only happens if said guild lives in a far, remote region with no RP hubs nearby, if it is near a city this point is highly invalid, as they will actually drive RP in these hubs.

To the OP, do what you like, so long as your character develops his beliefs and guild in RP, there is no lore required to be wrote. People will always try to put you down at trying to form a guild, if you truly want to make it work you're going to have to put your foot in the door and be stubborn about it.

Good luck to you.

Regards

Blundermore

Edit:

In also the same way how most Humans have forgotton the old ways of Horen and his teachings of love and equality yes... Or respect the man who let the enemy into his home and doomed his entire race due to his own greed for eternal life... Or respect the only descendant to not fall under the Enemy's spell and face it instead head on like an actual warrior would. Or understand/agree with the Orc ideals of "If you can't defend yourselves you don't deserve to live".

It makes perfect sense that a more warrior based guild would choose krug over Horen in quite a lot of ways to which I've only mentioned a few.

Okay, everything you say IS true, but think about it. This guild ISN'T original, I believe that some variation would be nice but come up with actually something original than what every Orenian knight chapter already does. Oh and one thing, what city would let Krug worshiping stereotypical evil knights live near there? I'm sure my city wouldn't.

Edit: Also, if they really did worship Krug then they would be the target of my forced conversion program, then if not then they would get crushed by the Oren military. Quite the sad fate to have.

Good luck to you.

Regards

Blundermore

Edit:

In also the same way how most Humans have forgotton the old ways of Horen and his teachings of love and equality yes... Or respect the man who let the enemy into his home and doomed his entire race due to his own greed for eternal life... Or respect the only descendant to not fall under the Enemy's spell and face it instead head on like an actual warrior would. Or understand/agree with the Orc ideals of "If you can't defend yourselves you don't deserve to live".

Clarification there is no such thing as old ways of Horen the old ways is what we want them to be there was never such a thing, Humans did not have a culture and did not really hold anything they just where anything.

Now back to the post, cool Idea go forward with it but I do suggest gaining some experience in guilds before before you actually make one. 

And yes you can worship Krug, but do not expect Orcs to accept you as they well kill as you would be insulting there father. Btw Orcs do not worship Krug. 

Okay, everything you say IS true, but think about it. This guild ISN'T original, I believe that some variation would be nice but come up with actually something original than what every Orenian knight chapter already does. Oh and one thing, what city would let Krug worshiping stereotypical evil knights live near there? I'm sure my city wouldn't.

Edit: Also, if they really did worship Krug then they would be the target of my forced conversion program, then if not then they would get crushed by the Oren military. Quite the sad fate to have.

Maybe Oren should start to actually allow some RP other than prancing around as nobles near it for a change to grow, instead of just stamping on it and kicking it out in spite before it even has a chance. Like most of the cities in Asulon and guilds, there's RP, and then there is just not showing any form of restraint OOC'ly as to how much you destroy. 

Who says that the city has to "let" them be there? Who says that actually, they are going to live in a hide away that is unknown to the city nearby Hmm? I lived practically on the front doorstep of Oren as a Dread Knight with my Entire fortress right under your noses and got along just fine. I think that if a shambling, hollow suit of armour could trick a bunch of Oren guardsmen with some bushes and redstone, these knights could probably do the same thing. 

Why is it a bad thing that they are bringing RP to you? If you had no one to convert your RP would suck ass, surely then you would be on the side of "for". 

As for creativity, Oren isn't exactly the greatest flair of Creative willpower ever displayed on server either... it isn't fair to deny someone the stereo types simply because you took the stereotypes already, if they develop in RP, no matter what you say, or do, they can do what they damn well please, stereo type or not... 

Who says that they will be crushed by the Oren military? I hid out with about 5 other people and we took on all of Oren and you STILL couldn't flush us out, speaking in absolutes brings out the wrong impression really that you're going to powergame/meta game where they are and kill them the moment they rear their heads, Because absolutes is making it sound like that. You don't truly know what might happen, you're just trying to predict an outcome and stick it over the top of it saying "NOPE IT'S GONNA FAIL". You don't know that, who says that it won't go on to be the best guild ever made? Sure, I don't know that either, but I know for a fact that there is just as much chance in that occurring as there is what you predict occurring. 

Stop shooting ideas down before they even begin, most of the good things on this server started off as blatant stereotypes that worked their way up to become what they are today. for example:

The Mages Guild

The Teutonic Order

Oren

The War Ugz

Elves

Dwarves

The Anguel and Daemon Mythology

The Creator

The Ascended and Undead

The Druids

The Shamans

The Dark Brotherhood

The clerics

The Five Wizards

Etc...

Need I go on? All these things started as stereo types... but over time they grew into what they are now. Sure, it might not be the "GREATEST IDEA IN HISTORY OF WORLD", it might not be the best writing, but don't shoot it down just because it follows stereotypes, because that argument in itself is completely hypocritical down to every last fiber. 

I'd say give it its' shot. If it fails, it fails, if not, then well then, we have a new group on the server to join that list of names.  

No offense to Oren Go'ers, but you will only let your RP improve if you allow other RP to flourish, not everything needs to revolve around finding the source and crushing it as quickly as possible.

Clarification there is no such thing as old ways of Horen the old ways is what we want them to be there was never such a thing, Humans did not have a culture and did not really hold anything they just where anything.

Now back to the post, cool Idea go forward with it but I do suggest gaining some experience in guilds before before you actually make one. 

And yes you can worship Krug, but do not expect Orcs to accept you as they well kill as you would be insulting there father. Btw Orcs do not worship Krug. 

Was mostly basing that point off of the way Oren acted back in Aegis, with equality for all, equal men/women right etc...