Application:

-OOC Part-

MC name: mthdominator

Do you have Skype? If so, send it to me or post here: Yes, I do, and I am online frequently. (rivervalelord)

How long have you played on LotC? I had played in Aegis for a short amount of time, and had birthed this character in the end of Asulon. A rather long time.

Can you make this character your main one?:I can not make him my main, nor can I my other character. I play with a strict two character rule as to allow activity for both. I can gurantee frequent activity, however. Acitivity can be assured.

-IC-

Name: Kael Goldenheart

Other Obligations (Guilds, Orders, Shops etc): I have abstained from enlisting within another order as of this time.

Previous Combat Experience: I have mastered the rapier, utilizing speed and balance to utilize light weaponry, allowing me to almost dance amongst my foes, astonishing most average fighters. As the Prince of the San'layn, combat was my life for the first century of my existence.

I , Kael'thas Goldenheart, swear utter and complete loyalty to the House Ishikawa. I forsake oaths to other nations, and recognize the House Ishikawa, Glory to it’s name, is my master, and I am obligated to serve them until I am released, or I am dead. Should I fail to uphold this oath or severely dishonour myself, I agree to accept my shame through the act of Seppuku*, or proper punishment befitting the situation and circumstance.

Satomi looks over the application, drinking his tea

"All looks good"

He nods in approval, stamping the application as accepted

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Accepted

Contact General Satomi Shimazu or Tetsuzaru

for sleeping arrangement, and armor.

Signed,

Baron Satomi Shimazu of the Ishikawa Sutōmu

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Application:

-OOC Part-

MC name:matheu3

Do you have Skype? If so, send it to me or post here:matheu37(you already know it :P)

How long have you played on LotC?About a week

Can you make this character your main one?:I can try :3

-IC-

Name:Fumetsu Shimazu ((Your brother))

Other Obligations (Guilds, Orders, Shops etc):Nope

Previous Combat Experience:I have trained in the art of the sword since i was little, since i was around the age of 7 years old, i have been in quite a few battles myself .

I ,Fumetsu Shimazu, swear utter and complete loyalty to the House Ishikawa. I forsake oaths to other nations, and recognize the House Ishikawa, Glory to it’s name, is my master, and I am obligated to serve them until I am released, or I am dead. Should I fail to uphold this oath or severely dishonour myself, I agree to accept my shame through the act of Seppuku*, or proper punishment befitting the situation and circumstance.

*This would be a perma-death you agree to, and can only be issued by the leader of House Ishikawa, after an OOC explanation of why it happened, and an IC military trial. A Seppuku is a suicide by impaling oneself on their blade.

Once accepted be sure to contact either Satomi Shimazu(Yopplwasupxxx) or Tetsuzaru Ryu(CoroRexCereidon) for your Uniform

-OOC Part-

MC name: samyham

Do you have Skype? If so, send it to me or post here: thelancecore

How long have you played on LotC? I have recently played for about three weeks, but I’ve been whitelisted since Asulon.

Can you make this character your main one?: No, Erik Wodesome will continue to be my main, it would not make sense for me to make a subordinate my main when I have a clan to run on my alt.

-IC-

Name: Shin Shimazu

Other Obligations (Guilds, Orders, Shops etc): None ((On this character))

Previous Combat Experience: Shin has had little combat experience apart from an informal training from his half-brothers.

I, Shin Shimazu, swear utter and complete loyalty to the House Ishikawa. I forsake oaths to other nations, and recognize the House Ishikawa, Glory to it’s name, is my master, and I am obligated to serve them until I am released, or I am dead. Should I fail to uphold this oath or severely dishonour myself, I agree to accept my shame through the act of Seppuku*, or proper punishment befitting the situation and circumstance.

-OOC Part-

MC name: samyham

Do you have Skype? If so, send it to me or post here: thelancecore

How long have you played on LotC? I have recently played for about three weeks, but I’ve been whitelisted since Asulon.

Can you make this character your main one?: No, Erik Wodesome will continue to be my main, it would not make sense for me to make a subordinate my main when I have a clan to run on my alt.

-IC-

Name: Shin Shimazu

Other Obligations (Guilds, Orders, Shops etc): None ((On this character))

Previous Combat Experience: Shin has had little combat experience apart from an informal training from his half-brothers.

I, Shin Shimazu, swear utter and complete loyalty to the House Ishikawa. I forsake oaths to other nations, and recognize the House Ishikawa, Glory to it’s name, is my master, and I am obligated to serve them until I am released, or I am dead. Should I fail to uphold this oath or severely dishonour myself, I agree to accept my shame through the act of Seppuku*, or proper punishment befitting the situation and circumstance.

Looks over the application and sighs when he sees Shimazu

“Satomi wasn’t lying when he said he had a busy family...”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shin Shimazu

Accepted

Signed,

General Tetsuzaru Ryu of the Ishikawa Sutōmu

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Application:

-OOC Part-

MC name:matheu3

Do you have Skype? If so, send it to me or post here:matheu37(you already know it :P)

How long have you played on LotC?About a week

Can you make this character your main one?:I can try :3

-IC-

Name:Fumetsu Shimazu ((Your brother))

Other Obligations (Guilds, Orders, Shops etc):Nope

Previous Combat Experience:I have trained in the art of the sword since i was little, since i was around the age of 7 years old, i have been in quite a few battles myself .

I ,Fumetsu Shimazu, swear utter and complete loyalty to the House Ishikawa. I forsake oaths to other nations, and recognize the House Ishikawa, Glory to it’s name, is my master, and I am obligated to serve them until I am released, or I am dead. Should I fail to uphold this oath or severely dishonour myself, I agree to accept my shame through the act of Seppuku*, or proper punishment befitting the situation and circumstance.

*This would be a perma-death you agree to, and can only be issued by the leader of House Ishikawa, after an OOC explanation of why it happened, and an IC military trial. A Seppuku is a suicide by impaling oneself on their blade.

Once accepted be sure to contact either Satomi Shimazu(Yopplwasupxxx) or Tetsuzaru Ryu(CoroRexCereidon) for your Uniform

Fumetsu Shimazu

Accepted

Signed,

General Tetsuzaru Ryu of the Ishikawa Sutōmu

-OOC Part-

MC name: Graxwell

Do you have Skype? If so, send it to me or post here: Griffin1070 (Assistant DM)

How long have you played on LotC?  2 months, but I have not been very active.

Can you make this character your main one?: Yes.

-IC-

Name: Thrugis Shader

Other Obligations (Guilds, Orders, Shops etc): None.

Previous Combat Experience: None

I, Thurgis Shader, swear utter and complete loyalty to the House Ishikawa. I forsake oaths to other nations, and recognize the House Ishikawa, Glory to it’s name, is my master, and I am obligated to serve them until I am released, or I am dead. Should I fail to uphold this oath or severely dishonour myself, I agree to accept my shame through the act of Seppuku*, or proper punishment befitting the situation and circumstance.

-OOC Part-

MC name: Graxwell

Do you have Skype? If so, send it to me or post here: Griffin1070 (Assistant DM)

How long have you played on LotC?  2 months, but I have not been very active.

Can you make this character your main one?: Yes.

-IC-

Name: Thrugis Shader

Other Obligations (Guilds, Orders, Shops etc): None.

Previous Combat Experience: None

I, Thurgis Shader, swear utter and complete loyalty to the House Ishikawa. I forsake oaths to other nations, and recognize the House Ishikawa, Glory to it’s name, is my master, and I am obligated to serve them until I am released, or I am dead. Should I fail to uphold this oath or severely dishonour myself, I agree to accept my shame through the act of Seppuku*, or proper punishment befitting the situation and circumstance.

Accepted

Signed,

Baron Satomi Shimazu of the Ishikawa Sutōmu

Application:

-OOC Part-

MC name: crazymajor1221

Do you have Skype? If so, send it to me or post here:

How long have you played on LotC? Almost 6 months

Can you make this character your main one?: Yes

-IC-

Name: Hasimoto Shimazu

Other Obligations (Guilds, Orders, Shops etc): Shimazu Clan

Previous Combat Experience: Have not fought in many battles in any wars. I fought in the latest battles against the Dwarves.

Application:

-OOC Part-

MC name: crazymajor1221

How long have you played on LotC? Almost 6 months

Can you make this character your main one?: Yes

-IC-

Name: Hasimoto Shimazu

Other Obligations (Guilds, Orders, Shops etc): Shimazu Clan

Previous Combat Experience: Have not fought in many battles in any wars. I fought in the latest battles against the Dwarves.

Hasimoto Shimazu

Accepted

Hasimoto will continue his previous duties as Drillmaster.

Hasimoto contact Hadokame as soon as possible to work

out a new training schedule

Signed,

Hasimoto Shimazu

Accepted

Hashimoto will continue his previous duties as Drillmaster.

Hashimoto contact Hadokame as soon as possible to work

out a new training schedule

Signed,

It is Hasimoto not Hashimoto

Amuel  looks at the recruit board, scanning past the names. "Another Shimazu... and..." Amuel stops at the name 'Thurgis Shader.' His face goes pale and his eyes widen in shock. He stands there for a few seconds, before tearing off to the generals office at a lighting pace.

Jielin12's Ishikawa Sutomu Application.

-OOC Part-

MC name:

Jielin12

Yes I do have Skype. Take a look at my Personal Profile. I prefer not to disclose it here.

How long have you played on LotC?

I have played on LoTC for quite some time now. I believe one and a half years max. But I have sudden intervals in between where I may take breaks off MC for school, etc. But once I'm commited, I'll be on everyday. I also have plans to join the Ishikawa House once I have settled back into LoTC.

Have you fully read the Rank descriptions?

Yes I have fully read and understand the Rank Descriptions.

Can you make this character your main one?:
Yes I can. This is the only Character I plan to have.

-IC-

Name: 

Kenji Ryu

Male

Other Obligations (Guilds, Orders, Shops etc):
N/A 

Previous Combat Experience:
Has a basic knowledge of offensive and defensive stances while training on his own. 

I , Kenji Ryu, swear utter and complete loyalty to the House Ishikawa. I forsake oaths to other nations, and recognize the House Ishikawa, Glory to it’s name, is my master, and I am obligated to serve them until I am released, or I am dead. Should I fail to uphold this oath or severely dishonour myself, I agree to accept my shame through the act of Seppuku*, or proper punishment befitting the situation and circumstance.

Jielin12's Ishikawa Sutomu Application.

-OOC Part-

MC name:

Jielin12

Yes I do have Skype. Take a look at my Personal Profile. I prefer not to disclose it here.

How long have you played on LotC?

I have played on LoTC for quite some time now. I believe one and a half years max. But I have sudden intervals in between where I may take breaks off MC for school, etc. But once I'm commited, I'll be on everyday. I also have plans to join the Ishikawa House once I have settled back into LoTC.

Have you fully read the Rank descriptions?

Yes I have fully read and understand the Rank Descriptions.

Can you make this character your main one?:

Yes I can. This is the only Character I plan to have.

-IC-

Name: 

Kenji Ryu

Male

Other Obligations (Guilds, Orders, Shops etc):

N/A 

Previous Combat Experience:

Has a basic knowledge of offensive and defensive stances while training on his own. 

I , Kenji Ryu, swear utter and complete loyalty to the House Ishikawa. I forsake oaths to other nations, and recognize the House Ishikawa, Glory to it’s name, is my master, and I am obligated to serve them until I am released, or I am dead. Should I fail to uphold this oath or severely dishonour myself, I agree to accept my shame through the act of Seppuku*, or proper punishment befitting the situation and circumstance. 

Tetsuzaru Kamura reads over the application. Seeing the last name he pauses, he stands from his desk and walks to his office balcony he looks over the Garden recalling the recent events. After a while he returns to his desk and stairs at the 3 letters R Y U , slowly he writes the letter, pausing before writing Kamura

Kenji Ryu

Accepted

Contact General Tetsuzaru Kamura

Signed,

General Tetsuzaru Kamura of the Sutōmu

*the application has been torn down*