[Academic] The Ministry Of Contemplation

PtahWithin

Elandorr turns from his notes, squinting at the colorful bird as it flies by. "Hmm, wonder who that is from..."

Ptah, I would like to extend my hand to the Ministry of Contemplation, on behalf of the Archmage, I'd like you invite you and any of your officials to come to the College and further discuss out previous conversation. We would like to hear what could grow from this. 

Minecraft Name: JUtterchaos

Skype Name (This may alternatively be PMed to be for privacy purposes):

Applicant Name: Lenwe Carnesir

Race and Age: 990 yrs old high elf

What title are you applying for? Phrenal

List any experience you have had with matters regarding that Department: Spent a year in my previous server being headmaster of the philosopher's guild

Describe the reason for your interest in that position i wish to spread knowledge around the world in hopes that there can be better understanding between races. I also wish to gain knowledge myself in this endeavor

By applying, should you be accepted you are expected to utterly adhere to the Common Clauses. Do you understand this?: I do

Minecraft Name: Lasacow

Skype Name (This may alternatively be PMed to be for privacy purposes): Username is: r2d-bag, Name is: Archie

Applicant Name: Khral Windwalker

Race and Age: 293 Year old High-Elf

What title are you applying for? (A lower-tiered one: Librarian, Maven, Inventor, Analyst, Phrenal): I am applying for Maven.

List any experience you have had with matters regarding that Department: Even though I do not study magic myself, I have always been intrigued by it, and have been constantly trying to learn more about it; whether it be studying, hearing or reading I am always trying to do more to find out, and I'm hoping to obtain a teacher.

Describe the reason for your interest in that position (>5 sentences): I have always been interested in magic and how it works. I am hoping to become so knowledgeable in magic that I may someday become a mage, and maybe even a mage teacher. I am not only interested in becoming a mage though, I am also interested in passing on and discovering the knowledge of magic. This has always been of interest to me, and I would love to further my studies greatly.

By applying, should you be accepted you are expected to utterly adhere to the Common Clauses. Do you understand this?: I do.

Minecraft Name:

Acornlad

Skype Name (This may alternatively be PMed to be for privacy purposes):

Narlybrah

Applicant Name:

Tahjeet Mubdee

Race and Age:

Southeron Human- 22 

What position are you applying for? (Librarian, Maven, Inventor, Analyst, Phrenal):

Analyst of Erudition.

List any experience you have had with matters regarding that Department:

Former Lord Commander of the Legion of the Cardinal Cross.

Describe the reason for your interest in that position (>5 sentences):

I, Tahjeet Mubdee, am fascinated by the art of war- Its codes, its tactics, its history. I have undertaken the effort of collecting all military tactics currently known to Anthos and past civilizations. I have noticed that war operates on the scale of micro and macro, it is unique. Hundreds of factors go into a battle- terrain, morale, and training are a small few. I simply wish to become an analyst for the Ministry of Contemplation, sharing my knowledge with fellow scholars. 

By applying, should you be accepted you are expected to utterly adhere to the Common Clauses. Do you understand this?:

I understand.

-An application is resubmitted, but a single part has changed and is underlined-

*A note is left in the Ministry, next to an article*

To anyone interested,

I recently finished the third part of my governmental comparison if anyone would like to read it.

-Rhetor Elandorr Staghorn

The article

(( Due to recent events this thread will be closed. A new one will come up shortly and if there is anyone one who are still intressted in joining please by all means copy over your application. You will be contacted shortly.))

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.