[Academic] The Ministry Of Contemplation

PtahWithin

Salazar glances up from a book on mechanics, sun shining down through the leaves of the tree he sits in, the gnarled branches of the tree supporting his lanky figure and smiles lightly as he sees Ptah leading more members to through a tour of the near completed Ministry.

Withdrawn.

Minecraft Name: SunderedHeart

Skype Name: I do not use Skype

Applicant Name:

My name is Sei Yvasa

Race and Age:

I am a woman of elven descent, 405 years of age at the present time.

What position are you applying for? (Librarian, Maven, Inventor, Analyst, Phrenal):

I apply for the position of Librarian, in the Department of Narratives.

List any experience you have had with matters regarding that Department:

While I have not had extensive experience as a caretaker of books beyond my own, I am well versed in the care and cataloguing of works of literature from my own collection.

Describe the reason for your interest in that position (>5 sentences):

Long have a looked to acquaint myself with a collection of like-minded beings in an cooperative yet unwarlike organisation. As one who has taken pride in her book collection for a very long period of time, the position of librarian seems like a natural step forward. Indeed, the first step I am willing to take is to donate my personal, albiet modest, library to the Ministry as an act of good faith. In return, I look forward to meeting those outside my own Department and potentially expanding my own horizons towards similar pursuits.

By applying, should you be accepted you are expected to utterly adhere to the Common Clauses. Do you understand this?:

I understand and do so willingly.

A rather tall elf with a slimming face enters the Ministry. His eyes morose, and his mouth making a thin line, in a futile ditch effort, he calls out to the (seemingly) empty area. "Hello, anybody here?" Seeing nobody out, he just shakes his head once more. "Where is everyone..?" He says to himself, simply shrugging it off, and laying his head on one of the chairs, tapping his fingers to his knee. He takes out a book, simply titled. "Atk," and simply lays there, reading to the late hours of the night.

Dear Preeminant Savant Ptah Remneal,

A long while ago I filled out an application to join the ministry. I was wondering if you might find a time to meet me at the Cloud Temple Library.

Sincerely,

Elandorr Staghorn

Greetings. I am Savant Tenshar Karkun and I post this to all applicants waiting to speak to the Pre Eminant Savant. Due to his busy schedule I have been given the ability to handle part two of applications. I will start going through the list and contacting people as they are listed. Anyone who wishes to hold their meeting may also contact me by messenger or by aviary. I Wander a lot so meetings need not be only held at the library.

Sei Yvasa, your application has been reviewed and approved, please contact me with a time when you would wish to speak or I can try to contact you at some point soon.

Elandorr Staghorn your application has been reviewed and approved. Please contact me with a time when you would wish to speak or I can try to contact you at some point soon.

(Ptah has been busy rl so I'll be handling apps to the best of my ability. Many of you have been waiting a while I know and for that I am sorry. If you wish to speak to me IC for the second part of the app proccess simply send a forum PM with a time, date and place and I will do my best to be there. I'm est but on at all times of the day, so I can likely make even meetings at 2-7am est if such is needed.  I'll be going through the list of accepted apps as well and looking for you if your online in game and talking to you ig to confirm if your still interested or not. This is unless I have received a meeting request by pm in which case interest is assumed.)

Another announcement for all members. A lab and library is currently undergoing construction right next to the main road a short ways outside of cloud temple past the first bridge. The reason for this new structure is to have a place where the people of Anthos can see and visit us easily and to give all members a place to meet and work. The old work area construction was shut down due to recent plan changes and as it was so off the road this new change will greatly help garner interest in the ministry I hope.

Mind you the new structure was a sudden idea that I had and as such is a work in progress, no planning or such before hand. Thus it may not be as grand as the prior plans we had, but will hopefully fit our needs somewhat more effectively for the time.

For access once it finished or to help build contact me via bird (Either ig if I'm online or pm me with an RP note)

Minecraft Name: b3ast_mod

Skype Name (This may alternatively be PMed to be for privacy purposes): crome_saber

Applicant Name: *roy thinks of a fake name*" velkém "

Race and Age: elven

What position are you applying for? (Librarian, Maven, Inventor, Analyst, Phrenal): librarian

List any experience you have had with matters regarding that Department: none

Describe the reason for your interest in that position (>5 sentences): edit soon

By applying, should you be accepted you are expected to utterly adhere to the Common Clauses. Do you understand this?: yes

Minecraft Name: Devinbolt145

Skype Name (This may alternatively be PMed to be for privacy purposes): Devinbolt145

Applicant Name: Ther'Anir

Race and Age: Elf, CXXVII (or 1111111)

What position are you applying for?: Theurgist

List any experience you have had with matters regarding that Department: I study the possible control and multiplying of mana through the body, More will be explained in person. I plan to keep my studies highly confidential until any results have been discovered

Describe the reason for your interest in that position: I look to further my studies in magic and it's capabilities.My studies both mortal and arcane can aid or be aided by the Ministry. I also have a great interest in all things physical and its particular properties. My theory, if successful, would benefit both departments of Thaumaturgey and Naturalism. Any further information must be disclosed in person

By applying, should you be accepted you are expected to utterly adhere to the Common Clauses. Do you understand this?: It is absolute.

Signed- Ther'Anir

Minecraft Name: kallimar123

Skype Name (This may alternatively be PMed to be for privacy purposes): (Prefferably PMED)

Applicant Name: Maxwell Redensed

Race and Age: Wood Elf, 23

What position are you applying for? (Librarian, Maven, Inventor, Analyst, Phrenal): Thaumaturgey

List any experience you have had with matters regarding that Department: I have not had any previous Experiences with the Department, although, my father applied once and was Denied.

The reason I am intrested in this position, is because I have always been fasinated with magic of all kind. Arcane magic intrested me most usually. I would greatly enjoy to study Magic. I wish to learn much about it, and bring my own knowladge as well. Basically what I'm trying to say, is I really want to learn more about the Arcane Arts.

By applying, should you be accepted you are expected to utterly adhere to the Common Clauses. Do you understand this?: I do

Minecraft Name: IHasCheezburgerz

Skype Name (This may alternatively be PMed to be for privacy purposes): N/A

Applicant Name: Yurre Kojti

Race and Age: Human, 27 Years

What position are you applying for? (Librarian, Maven, Inventor, Analyst, Phrenal): I am applying for Phrenal.

List any experience you have had with matters regarding that Department: I have had no experience with the department.

Describe the reason for your interest in that position (>5 sentences): I have always been aware of my increased perception, and my strongest suits have always been in logic. With this study, I believe I will be able to help the next generation before leaving this world.

By applying, should you be accepted you are expected to utterly adhere to the Common Clauses. Do you understand this?: I understand the Common Clauses completely, and will follow them to my dying day.

Another announcement for all members. A lab and library is currently undergoing construction right next to the main road a short ways outside of cloud temple past the first bridge. The reason for this new structure is to have a place where the people of Anthos can see and visit us easily and to give all members a place to meet and work. The old work area construction was shut down due to recent plan changes and as it was so off the road this new change will greatly help garner interest in the ministry I hope.

Mind you the new structure was a sudden idea that I had and as such is a work in progress, no planning or such before hand. Thus it may not be as grand as the prior plans we had, but will hopefully fit our needs somewhat more effectively for the time.

For access once it finished or to help build contact me via bird (Either ig if I'm online or pm me with an RP note)

Salazar sits amongst the strewn materials in the library, tinkering with a small device that appears to be clockwork.

To all staff of the Ministry of Contemplation,

I write this to you from within a bed in an inn room, the location of which I choose not to disclose at this moment. For some months now I have been ill of a disease and confined to long rest and thought. In order to preserve the efficiency of the Ministry, I have created and filled the position of Leading Savant with Tenshar Karkun, the current Savant of Naturalism. He will act out my will and instruction while I remain incapacitated, and shall possess senior powers over other Savants and all lower titles. Anything you wish to have me read or know of must be delivered to Mr. Karkun who shall afterward deliver it to me.

In addition, Zane has been promoted to the title of Savant of Thaumaturgy and henceforth is granted full vision and consequent influence over the dealings, doings and knowings of the Department of Thaumaturgy.

Lastly, the staff system has been reworked. All currently held jobs within each department have now become titles rather than designated roles. This means that the possibility of cross-departmental contemplation is now possible: one may for example possess both the titles of Phrenal and Cataloger. In this way the titles serve as a kind of certificate of mental authenticity in that department. Those who believe they now qualify for titles in other departments may contact the Savants of those departments, myself or Mr. Karkun.

Contemplate all,

-Preeminent Savant Ptah Remneal

Minecraft Name: b3ast_mod

Skype Name (This may alternatively be PMed to be for privacy purposes): crome_saber

Applicant Name: *roy thinks of a fake name*" velkém "

Race and Age: elven

What position are you applying for? (Librarian, Maven, Inventor, Analyst, Phrenal): librarian

To the Elf Velkém,

Your application has been reviewed and has been unfortunately considered unsatisfactory.

Minecraft Name: Devinbolt145

Skype Name (This may alternatively be PMed to be for privacy purposes): Devinbolt145

Applicant Name: Ther'Anir

Race and Age: Elf, CXXVII (or 1111111)

What position are you applying for?: Theurgist

To the Elf Ther'Anir,

Your application has been reviewed and you may find a time to meet Preeminent Savant Ptah Remneal or Leading Savant Tenshar Karkun within the Cloud Temple Library for a last series of questions to solidify your admittance. We request that beforehand you supply us with an accurate and not deceptive description of your age.

Minecraft Name: kallimar123

Skype Name (This may alternatively be PMed to be for privacy purposes): (Prefferably PMED)

Applicant Name: Maxwell Redensed

Race and Age: Wood Elf, 23

What position are you applying for? (Librarian, Maven, Inventor, Analyst, Phrenal): Thaumaturgey

To the Elf Maxwell Redensed,

Your application has been reviewed and you may find a time to meet Preeminent Savant Ptah Remneal or Leading Savant Tenshar Karkun within the Cloud Temple Library for a last series of questions to solidify your admittance.

Minecraft Name: IHasCheezburgerz

Skype Name (This may alternatively be PMed to be for privacy purposes): N/A

Applicant Name: Yurre Kojti

Race and Age: Human, 27 Years

What position are you applying for? (Librarian, Maven, Inventor, Analyst, Phrenal): I am applying for Phrenal.

To the Human Yurre Kojti,

Your application has been reviewed and you may find a time to meet Preeminent Savant Ptah Remneal or Leading Savant Tenshar Karkun within the Cloud Temple Library for a last series of questions to solidify your admittance.

Minecraft Name:

Skype Name (This may alternatively be PMed to be for privacy purposes): You have mine already.

Applicant Name: Blake Whitewolf

Race and Age: Elf

What position are you applying for? (Librarian, Maven, Inventor, Analyst, Phrenal):

Maven

List any experience you have had with matters regarding that Department:

Librarian

I am intrested in reading books and love to read a variety of them. Also I am intrested in researching different artifacts and materials. I have always been fascinated with the understanding and contimplation of what different materials and artifacts may do. Such as the recent study of the keys that have been popping up around Anthos. Next, I simply love finding out what secrets artifacts may lay and would love to have a more direct source of researching them. Lastly, I would love to read the books in your library and collect them, aswell as collect objects I find along my travels. That I can study with my fellow scholars.

By applying, should you be accepted you are expected to utterly adhere to the Common Clauses. Do you understand this?: Yes I understand the common clause and will adhere to them.

To Whom It May Concern

Greetings,

My name is Garin Rosen, and I am an explorer of the land of Anthos. I study, record, and constantly seek out new and interesting things. Sadly, I have been unable to find knowledge on certain subjects. I seek permission for a temporary instatement into both the Department of Thaumaturgy and Naturalism, simply to observe of course. I am afraid I cannot provide much knowledge in return, or if it has any value to you, but if scholars do not learn what are they? If this is not possible, I will gladly help around the Ministry or perform other tasks. If those in charge are willing to negotiate something, please contact me. You can find me around Vaerhaven or you can look for me on the roads.

Thank You

Garin Rosen

*A reply is posted shortly*

"Greetings  Mr. Rosen"

"Should you have the time you are welcome to speak to me at the Research Lab down the road from the Cloud Temple past the first stone bridge. We do not hold back information from those outside the guild and should you be seeking something within one of the departments I or the Savant of that department can grant you access. My only request is you give some detail into what you are seeking when we speak."