[Academic] The Ministry Of Contemplation

PtahWithin

*A note is left by an article in the ministry*

To any member of the ministry,

I recently released this article involving various governments if anyone is interested.

-Phrenal Elandorr Staghorn of the Department of Erudition

Minecraft Name: marb121

Skype Name (This may alternatively be PMed to be for privacy purposes): bram.vos99

Applicant Name:Jordan Collins

Race and Age: Human (Northerner) 19

What title are you applying for? (A lower-tiered one: Librarian, Maven, Inventor, Analyst, Phrenal):Maven

List any experience you have had with matters regarding that Department:Jordan got tortured by and orc and a halfling and he managed to find a person who was part of the Ministry who helped him and took care of his wounds. Elandorr Staghorn wants Jordan to be his Pupil.

Describe the reason for your interest in that position (>5 sentences):When he was a young boy Jordan always had an interest for magic. Having the constant fights with his parents he was never able to leave his own home. When he told his parents he was interested in magic they got pretty mad and almost beat him to death. After all this Jordan has finally found another chance to persue his dream of studying magic.

By applying, should you be accepted you are expected to utterly adhere to the Common Clauses. Do you understand this?:I understand this I will do whatever it takes to uphold these clauses.

Skype Name (This may alternatively be PMed to be for privacy purposes): bram.vos99

What title are you applying for? (A lower-tiered one: Librarian, Maven, Inventor, Analyst, Phrenal):Maven

List any experience you have had with matters regarding that Department:Jordan got tortured by and orc and a halfling and he managed to find a person who was part of the Ministry who helped him and took care of his wounds. Elandorr Staghorn wants Jordan to be his Pupil.

Describe the reason for your interest in that position (>5 sentences):When he was a young boy Jordan always had an interest for magic. Having the constant fights with his parents he was never able to leave his own home. When he told his parents he was interested in magic they got pretty mad and almost beat him to death. After all this Jordan has finally found another chance to persue his dream of studying magic.

By applying, should you be accepted you are expected to utterly adhere to the Common Clauses. Do you understand this?:I understand this I will do whatever it takes to uphold these clauses.

Dear Jordan,

I'm afraid you cannot be my pupil if you wish to study magic. Like I told you I am a philosopher not a mage. There are some who could teach you about magic, but first you must be accepted. We shall see.

Sincerely,

Phrenal Elandorr Staghorn

After a week of scouring the swampy and tropical regions of the Anthosian continent, the weary Gregory Cromwell rebounds to the Ministry's Headquarters, clambering over to his quarters. His urge to document his observations and discoveries compelling him to stay awake and scribble away at multiple pieces of parchment.

To the Human Jordan Collins,

Unfortunately Elandorr Staghorn is not a Maven and so cannot teach you. In addition, those within the Department of Thaumaturgy have indicated to me that they do not wish to take on Pupils at this time. However, do respond to this letter if you believe you are qualified for or wish to learn something from another Department.

-Preeminent Savant Ptah Remneal

To the Human Jordan Collins,

Unfortunately Elandorr Staghorn is not a Maven and so cannot teach you. In addition, those within the Department of Thaumaturgy have indicated to me that they do not wish to take on Pupils at this time. However, do respond to this letter if you believe you are qualified for or wish to learn something from another Department.

-Preeminent Savant Ptah Remneal

Preeminent Savant Ptah Remneal,

I do believe I am quallified to study the arts of arcane magic, but if the Department of Thaumaturgy won't take pupils at this moment I would like to become Elandorr Staghorn's pupil if that is possible right now.

-Jordan Collins

Preeminent Savant Ptah Remneal,

I do believe I am quallified to study the arts of arcane magic, but if the Department of Thaumaturgy won't take pupils at this moment I would like to become Elandorr Staghorn's pupil if that is possible right now.

-Jordan Collins

((Ok, now I understand sorry for the confusion!))

((Ok, now I understand sorry for the confusion!))

(So I'm accepted?)

(So I'm accepted?)

((I think you just have to wait for Ptah to respond and see what he says))

((No, sorry. You still have to wait for Ptah to accept you. He'll do it eventually.))

(Okay thanks)

((If he's willing to take you on as a Pupil you are accepted))

(And I think he wants? right?)

((Ok, you are now accepted as my pupil, congrats. By the way Ptah, I was promoted to Rhetor by Lee Scorsby. Would you mind changing my title? Thx!))

A colorful bird, seemingly of tropical nature leaves a note for whoever would find it first

"To whichever of you would find this, I would like to request a meeting with whoever would speak for the Ministry, send a bird to Vierna with your response. I hope to get one soon. -V"

Charles raises an eyebrow as he sees the bird flutter around. "Is that from Karakatua..?"