The Nieric Order

OOC:

MC Name: lilBucky_24

Time-Zone:est

How much time can you be online per day?: I can be on 10 hours a day.

How long have you been playing on the server?: about 1 year

What past guilds have you been apart of?: I have not been apart of any guilds.

Have you ever held a leadership role before?: No, I have not been apart of a leadership role.

How would you describe yourself?: I'm a huge gamer and loves sport and I love the kingdom times.

Do you have a Skype? If so what is your name?: I do not have a Skype.

Do you have a VA?: No, I don't

IC:

Name:Aeron

Race: Dark elf

Past Experience: I don't have much this a new character.

What are your skills?: I am good at being unseen at stealing

What weapon do you prefer?: a dagger and a bow

Why do you wish to join the Order?: Because I want to be able to join a thieves guild and my brother is in it and we are brothers IC

What is your personality like?: My character is a thief and an alcoholic

What are some strengths of yours?: stealing an fighting

What makes you different from others?:I am a smartass

Why should we accept you into the Order?: because I could be good at defending the guild

What position do you wish to achieve in the Order?:something to do with scouting

Tell us more about yourself (Biography):My dad was very strict leader of the dark elf collective and forgot the kids a lot and the kids were very into the military. But I was in to being a thief. Also my mom died and my dad was forgetful of the

kids, I ran away I could not stand it. So I became a thief and I loved stealing thing from properties. When I grew up I mastered a thief. In fact when I grew I thought of my father a lot and I decided to assassinate him. But when I arrived I saw my brother right behind my father and he slit his throat. Ever since the Dark Elf Collective has put a huge bounty on our heads. Ever since I have been running away and me and my brother have just recently rediscovered each other today as we speak of.

I, Aeron, hereby pledge my skills and my life to the advancement and support of the Nieric Order. I swear my loyalty to the Order and swear on the blood of my brothers and sisters, to serve faithfully and never leave the Order until the day I take my last breath. I shall abide by all the laws of the Order. If I violate these terms, so help me God.

*Before Bod sets out on his big trip he looks over the application, he sends a letter to Aeron*

"We have talked and I understand ye wish to be a Meilka. Ye are accepted, before I leave on a journey I would like to talk to ye about something. I shall give ye yer uniform, blades, long-range weapon, and yer first mission! I know it's a lot but I feel ye can handle some recon. My ony concern is yer alchoholic, please either monitor yer drinking or just dont drink at all. it lessens senses... eat sugar instead. Go to the den, yer cloak and double-scabbard will be waiting. There will be a mission briefing there for you soon."

((P.S Your biography was a little confusing but I got the general drift of it.))

((Please atleadt mention that the Meiklas are the intelligence branch?))

OOC:

MC Name: marth56

Time-Zone: GTM + 1

How much time can you be online per day?: 3 - 5 hours

How long have you been playing on the server?: Just joined yesterday.

What past guilds have you been apart of?: None.

Have you ever held a leadership role before?: Yes but not on this server.

How would you describe yourself?: Serious if need be but can have a joke. Likes having fun and taking responsibility

Do you have a Skype? If so what is your name?: I have Skype but I would rather not share it.

Do you have a VA?: VA? Probably not.

IC:

Name: Adra Huntingdon

Race: High Elf

Past Experience: None

What are your skills?: Great with a bow. Can be practically invisible when needed.

What weapon do you prefer?: A Bow and a quiver of arrows.

Why do you wish to join the Order?: To fight for freedom!

What branch of the Order would you like to join?: Assistance (quarter master) if this is not possible Talan.

What is your personality like?: Caring and kind towards people he likes. Fiesty and gets angry easily around people he is not so keen on.

What are some strengths of yours?: Isn't this just the same as skills?

What makes you different from others?: Adra is exceptionally good with a bow and is stealthy when needed. 

Why should we accept you into the Order?: Because Adra is an expert when it comes to Archery and he wants to fight for freedom.

What position do you wish to achieve in the Order?: Teilmek

Tell us more about yourself (Biography):  Adra was born and raised in Malinor. He grew up happily there, until one day. His father loved to go on hunting trips, however, one day he didn't come back. He was missing for three days. On the fourth day a group of Sentinels found him, laying face down on the grass, with an arrow in his back. Adra was so upset with this new he took his bow and a quiver of arrows, and ran from Malinor, into the forests beyond. He was there for two weeks.

The first night was windy, blowing Adras long blonde hair back in the wind, and caused his tent to sway. He battled through the night crying himself to sleep. In the morning he then went hunting and came back in the evening to cook the meat he had found, as he did for two weeks.

On the second week Adra came across a small bandit camp. 
"Remember that man we killed two weeks ago!" Said one of them laughing.
"Weakling!" Said another, "Remember John, you got him straight in the back with that arrow of yours!"
Adra knew the man they were talking about his Father. He slowly backed away back to his camp and bumped into a man. He turned around and looming over him was a Malinor Sentinel. The Sentinel looked down on him showing no emotion. The Sentinel signaled for Adra to get down, when he did so he put his finger to his mouth telling Adra to be quiet. He then looked to his comrades who were on all sides of the bandit camp. He raised three fingers, then two, then one. When all fingers were down the group charged at the Bandits shouting battle cries as they ran. The sound of steel on steel echoed through the forests. There were eight Sentinels and five Bandits at the start, by the end, the Bandits had all perished with six Sentinels left. 
"What's your name son?" Said the Sentinel that he had bumped into earlier.
"Adra,sir" He replied.
"You better come with us this is no place for a child."
Adra followed them feeling sorry for the families of the dead Sentinels. 

When He got home his mother was furious that he had ran away however glad that she had her son back. His mother looked into his sons jet black eyes. 
"Don't do anything like that again, do you understand me?"
Adra nodded knowing his mother was deadly serious. He was sorry for putting her through that and never wanted it to happen again...Unfortunately, destiney had a different idea.

When he was 18, Adra was kidnapped by a larger group of bandits that had an alliance with the ones he had seen earlier. Apparently one last bandit had survived the attack and told them about Adra. He was taken when hunting into the mountains in a cage towards the bandits lair. While Adra was in the cage he was already thinking of ways to get out. He had been in a similar situation before. Under a fallen tree with his only exit blocked by a wild boar. His bow had broken in the fight and therefor he was defenceless. He had escaped by using the tooth of a dead bear as a dagger. Eventually the cage stopped and Adra was taken to an open room. A bandit then put shackles on his wrists and waited outside. Five minutes later he was lying on the floor with a dagger wound in his back. Adra had pickpocketed the key from the same guard when he was being taken to the room. There were then various weapons attached to the mans belt. Adra slipped out the dagger and stabbed the man in both shoulder blades. The man was left on the ground screaming in agony.
"They need to guard their weapons better" Adra muttered under his breath meanwhile running finding the way out. Adra had a memory better than anyone and had been looking through every corner and turning as he had been taken to his cell. He knew the way out and was just about to escape when an arrow hit his thigh. He fell, dropped the dagger and clasped the arrow. Adras immediate survival skills kicked in again. He removed the arrow crying out at the throbbing pain. Got to his feet and half limped, half ran away.
"Let him go," said the bandit leader, watching Adra go down the steps, "he won't get far." He did this to the bottom of the mountain. Adra smiled again, the bandits had been fooled once again. He stood, pulled up his trouser leg and took off the leather he had put on leg. Thank god they were bandits and were easily bribed. Adra stole a horse from their stables and rode home.

However, the news wasn't good this time. The bandits hadn't just come for him, they had gone for his mother also. When he returned home he found his mother sitting in her chair with a sword wound in her chest. He was furious but had learnt to control his anger since that last incident. Adra swore, that day, that he would avenge his mother and end the lives of those who killed her.

I, Adra, hereby pledge my skills and my life to the advancement and support of the Nieric Order. I swear my loyalty to the Order and swear on the blood of my brothers and sisters, to serve faithfully and never leave the Order until the day I take my last breath. I shall abide by all the laws of the Order. If I violate these terms, so help me God.

OOC:

MC Name: marth56

Time-Zone: GTM + 1

How much time can you be online per day?: 3 - 5 hours

How long have you been playing on the server?: Just joined yesterday.

What past guilds have you been apart of?: None.

Have you ever held a leadership role before?: Yes but not on this server.

How would you describe yourself?: Serious if need be but can have a joke. Likes having fun and taking responsibility

Do you have a Skype? If so what is your name?: I have Skype but I would rather not share it.

Do you have a VA?: VA? Probably not.

IC:

Name: Adra Huntingdon

Race: High Elf

Past Experience: None

What are your skills?: Great with a bow. Can be practically invisible when needed.

What weapon do you prefer?: A Bow and a quiver of arrows.

Why do you wish to join the Order?: To fight for freedom!

What branch of the Order would you like to join?: Assistance (quarter master) if this is not possible Talan.

What is your personality like?: Caring and kind towards people he likes. Fiesty and gets angry easily around people he is not so keen on.

What are some strengths of yours?: Isn't this just the same as skills?

What makes you different from others?: Adra is exceptionally good with a bow and is stealthy when needed. 

Why should we accept you into the Order?: Because Adra is an expert when it comes to Archery and he wants to fight for freedom.

What position do you wish to achieve in the Order?: Teilmek

Tell us more about yourself (Biography):  Adra was born and raised in Malinor. He grew up happily there, until one day. His father loved to go on hunting trips, however, one day he didn't come back. He was missing for three days. On the fourth day a group of Sentinels found him, laying face down on the grass, with an arrow in his back. Adra was so upset with this new he took his bow and a quiver of arrows, and ran from Malinor, into the forests beyond. He was there for two weeks.

The first night was windy, blowing Adras long blonde hair back in the wind, and caused his tent to sway. He battled through the night crying himself to sleep. In the morning he then went hunting and came back in the evening to cook the meat he had found, as he did for two weeks.

On the second week Adra came across a small bandit camp. 
"Remember that man we killed two weeks ago!" Said one of them laughing.
"Weakling!" Said another, "Remember John, you got him straight in the back with that arrow of yours!"
Adra knew the man they were talking about his Father. He slowly backed away back to his camp and bumped into a man. He turned around and looming over him was a Malinor Sentinel. The Sentinel looked down on him showing no emotion. The Sentinel signaled for Adra to get down, when he did so he put his finger to his mouth telling Adra to be quiet. He then looked to his comrades who were on all sides of the bandit camp. He raised three fingers, then two, then one. When all fingers were down the group charged at the Bandits shouting battle cries as they ran. The sound of steel on steel echoed through the forests. There were eight Sentinels and five Bandits at the start, by the end, the Bandits had all perished with six Sentinels left. 
"What's your name son?" Said the Sentinel that he had bumped into earlier.
"Adra,sir" He replied.
"You better come with us this is no place for a child."
Adra followed them feeling sorry for the families of the dead Sentinels. 

When He got home his mother was furious that he had ran away however glad that she had her son back. His mother looked into his sons jet black eyes. 
"Don't do anything like that again, do you understand me?"
Adra nodded knowing his mother was deadly serious. He was sorry for putting her through that and never wanted it to happen again...Unfortunately, destiney had a different idea.

When he was 18, Adra was kidnapped by a larger group of bandits that had an alliance with the ones he had seen earlier. Apparently one last bandit had survived the attack and told them about Adra. He was taken when hunting into the mountains in a cage towards the bandits lair. While Adra was in the cage he was already thinking of ways to get out. He had been in a similar situation before. Under a fallen tree with his only exit blocked by a wild boar. His bow had broken in the fight and therefor he was defenceless. He had escaped by using the tooth of a dead bear as a dagger. Eventually the cage stopped and Adra was taken to an open room. A bandit then put shackles on his wrists and waited outside. Five minutes later he was lying on the floor with a dagger wound in his back. Adra had pickpocketed the key from the same guard when he was being taken to the room. There were then various weapons attached to the mans belt. Adra slipped out the dagger and stabbed the man in both shoulder blades. The man was left on the ground screaming in agony.
"They need to guard their weapons better" Adra muttered under his breath meanwhile running finding the way out. Adra had a memory better than anyone and had been looking through every corner and turning as he had been taken to his cell. He knew the way out and was just about to escape when an arrow hit his thigh. He fell, dropped the dagger and clasped the arrow. Adras immediate survival skills kicked in again. He removed the arrow crying out at the throbbing pain. Got to his feet and half limped, half ran away.
"Let him go," said the bandit leader, watching Adra go down the steps, "he won't get far." He did this to the bottom of the mountain. Adra smiled again, the bandits had been fooled once again. He stood, pulled up his trouser leg and took off the leather he had put on leg. Thank god they were bandits and were easily bribed. Adra stole a horse from their stables and rode home.

However, the news wasn't good this time. The bandits hadn't just come for him, they had gone for his mother also. When he returned home he found his mother sitting in her chair with a sword wound in her chest. He was furious but had learnt to control his anger since that last incident. Adra swore, that day, that he would avenge his mother and end the lives of those who killed her.

I, Adra, hereby pledge my skills and my life to the advancement and support of the Nieric Order. I swear my loyalty to the Order and swear on the blood of my brothers and sisters, to serve faithfully and never leave the Order until the day I take my last breath. I shall abide by all the laws of the Order. If I violate these terms, so help me God.

Accepted. ((Speak with "Treyshark" about joining))

I have left the Nieric Order. It wasn't for me. 
-Adra Huntingdon.

*a note lies for all the Order to see*

"As most of ya know I have a sugar addiction. I thought it wouldn't harm me... Wouldn't harm others. I was wrong. Recently I had an overdose... I almost killed my horse and I blacked out just above a ravine. If not for Frost we would both be at the bottom of the ravine in Oren drowned. I have decided to take a journey of recovery. I will travel the lands gathering information and of course alerting the guild if something is important, but I will not be contactable or able to be seen for a very long time... I hope to return but I will let the wind blow me, I leave the appointment of a new Siediest to Talibar. Good luck to the guild and by Banath I hope I return!"

-Bod

OOC: I am making a halfling character who will require much attention and having it as an alt isn't in my interest and it would be very hard to travel between Kastoria and Lenfarthing. PM me if you have any concerns about the Meiklas. I hope to atleast make Bod my alt but I do not know. Goodbye for now.

~Loud chanting is heard throughout the land as the Order marches to their new home in Oren. Due to recent events with Urugan it seems that King Thorin has kicked them out with false claims. Their short lived neutrality in the war has ended and they now march alongside Oren in the fight to remove King Thorin from power~

~AOOOOOOOOOOOOOH~

OOC:

MC Name: Snoretop

Time-Zone:GMT +1

How much time can you be online per day?:2-5 Hours (Sometimes more)

How long have you been playing on the server?:This character 1 day, my other character 2-3 weeks.

What past guilds have you been apart of?: None

Have you ever held a leadership role before?: No

How would you describe yourself?: I'm always bright, and I play a lot of videogames :P

Do you have a Skype? If so what is your name?: Luknegaard

Do you have a VA?: No.

IC:

Name: Arseman Snoretop

Race: Halfling

Past Experience: Oh, me never been in fights with weal people

What are your skills?: I can use a bow, and a small knife.

What weapon do you prefer?: Bow

Why do you wish to join the Order?: I look for pwotection, and foowd

What branch of the Order would you like to join?: Talan

What is your personality like?: hm, me is a happy fellar, I dont get mad often.

What are some strengths of yours?: Hm, I am good with the bow.

What makes you different from others?: Oy, me not very different from others, But I very happy.

Why should we accept you into the Order?: I am good at using da bow.

What position do you wish to achieve in the Order?: Not a high one, I do dough wish to be of good worth to da militawy.

Tell us more about yourself (Biography): I live in a small town for a wong time then, I met a sweet gurl, we was gon a get mawied but den, she died, and now I look for work.

*Bod leaves a note for all the order to see in the room at The grey tower architecture.*

"I am Back -Bod"

OOC: 

MC Name: Katalion

Time-Zone: EST

How much time can you be online per day?:  3-5 hours (depends really)

How long have you been playing on the server?: About  4 months

Have you ever held a leadership role before?: Yes

How would you describe yourself?: A calm thinker and a patient decision maker.

Do you have a Skype? If so what is your name?: Katalionlol

Do you have a VA?: No

IC:

Name: Palacia Cassio

Race: Dark Elf

Past Experience: Not many of great significance.

What are your skills?: I m a great  and organized manager and can do scribe duty. Im also a decent archer.

What weapon do you prefer?: The longbow.

Why do you wish to join the Order?: I stride to find a place where I can be of impact and find direction in my life. 

What branch of the Order would you like to join?: That has yet to bee seen but I can give out council and be places in a managing position. I can also perform diplomatic duties. though I would accept any position assigned to me.

What is your personality like?: Im patient, calm and prefer the resolving of problems through thought rather than violent force.

What are some strengths of yours?: Im a good communicator and can offer services of council and acquire knowledge for the guild.

What makes you different from others?: We are all brothers and sisters as living beings but I believe Im different in my ways of resolving problems.

Why should we accept you into the Order?: I believe I can be of much help and impact.

What position do you wish to achieve in the Order?: Let time tell what can I truly achieve.

Tell us more about yourself (Biography):

Being a dark elf in such times is never easy and I have always thrived to find meaning and direction in my life. I've had a life full of traveling and have always been on a chase for my true path. My father and mother have long since died and I've walked Malinor long enough to say my time as  a wandering soul is over.

I, Palacia Cassio, hereby pledge my skills and my life to the advancement and support of the Nieric Order. I swear my loyalty to the Order and swear on the blood of my brothers and sisters, to serve faithfully and never leave the Order until the day I take my last breath. I shall abide by all the laws of the Order. If I violate these terms, so help me God.

OOC: 

MC Name: Katalion

Time-Zone: EST

How much time can you be online per day?:  3-5 hours (depends really)

How long have you been playing on the server?: About  4 months

Have you ever held a leadership role before?: Yes

How would you describe yourself?: A calm thinker and a patient decision maker.

Do you have a Skype? If so what is your name?: Katalionlol

Do you have a VA?: No

IC:

Name: Palacia Cassio

Race: Dark Elf

Past Experience: Not many of great significance.

What are your skills?: I m a great  and organized manager and can do scribe duty. Im also a decent archer.

What weapon do you prefer?: The longbow.

Why do you wish to join the Order?: I stride to find a place where I can be of impact and find direction in my life. 

What branch of the Order would you like to join?: That has yet to bee seen but I can give out council and be places in a managing position. I can also perform diplomatic duties. though I would accept any position assigned to me.

What is your personality like?: Im patient, calm and prefer the resolving of problems through thought rather than violent force.

What are some strengths of yours?: Im a good communicator and can offer services of council and acquire knowledge for the guild.

What makes you different from others?: We are all brothers and sisters as living beings but I believe Im different in my ways of resolving problems.

Why should we accept you into the Order?: I believe I can be of much help and impact.

What position do you wish to achieve in the Order?: Let time tell what can I truly achieve.

Tell us more about yourself (Biography):

Being a dark elf in such times is never easy and I have always thrived to find meaning and direction in my life. I've had a life full of traveling and have always been on a chase for my true path. My father and mother have long since died and I've walked Malinor long enough to say my time as  a wandering soul is over.

I, Palacia Cassio, hereby pledge my skills and my life to the advancement and support of the Nieric Order. I swear my loyalty to the Order and swear on the blood of my brothers and sisters, to serve faithfully and never leave the Order until the day I take my last breath. I shall abide by all the laws of the Order. If I violate these terms, so help me God.

ACCEPTED ((really lazy right now forgive the lack of rp acceptance))

Ike seems to have somehow became a master assassin, joined a band of slavers, and slowly grows insane. He seems to have slowly disappeared, to who knows where.

Ike seems to have somehow became a master assassin, joined a band of slavers, and slowly grows insane. He seems to have slowly disappeared, to who knows where.

Talibar hasn't cared.

Edict Admiral Kazotar laughs as he comes upon the posters. He continues laughing awhile before writing something.

''Yew fawks are gonneh burn!''

Talibar hasn't cared.

Bod hopes Ike rots in the nether.