[Lore] Poison Plants [Completed]

Kitten

You did what I been working on for a while...

finally people can stop getting so hostile at me for using poisons

Dayum. . .nice work girl! Why not, i can see many different ways these can be applied to alchemy, +1.

Arik,

Meant to say this earlier, I would be more than willing to do that, but I would have to use a fly to get to some places @.@

Kaila

Thank you, I did this in a few hours, with some help from other members on ideas for the added content.  Lets hope this goes through right.

Kardel
This could be used for Alchemy, but you would have to write your own lore on it.  Also remember, if you do, there is a possibility of it killing you just from the gases going into your nose and into your bloodstream that way.  Be careful what you experiment with.

Why?

This prevents people from having tons of them Rply, but not having actually gotten them.  Its also to prevent people from power gaming, such as if you have an alchemy item, you have to screen shot getting it.  Same with these.

Say... this is all well and good... but when used as poison, what are the chances of the person just spitting everything out because the body has natural defenses in not eating leaves and poisoness things?

As long as you get EVERYTHING out and don't get the juices in your stomach for the extremely fatal plants, there are chances.

Love it ^-^ I can see this being put to good use. +1

This prevents people from having tons of them Rply, but not having actually gotten them.  Its also to prevent people from power gaming, such as if you have an alchemy item, you have to screen shot getting it.  Same with these.

Sounds a bit too 1984 for me but meh.

Looks nice then I guess.

As long as you get EVERYTHING out and don't get the juices in your stomach for the extremely fatal plants, there are chances.

How much is really needed to kill? Why wouldn't vomating stop it? What happens when the quantity is not enough to kill? Would maybe drinking lots of water afterwards dilude it enough for the kidneys/liver to remove the poison before it causes fatality?

Really it depends on the plant, as said in earlier posts.  The ones that say extreme, ore state amounts, its going to be hard to get rid of those in time.

As far as these plants go, they will be completely plugin handled if the lore gets accepted.

I'd be willing to add these plants to the alchemy plugin to make it that much more immersing.

So when you're arguing this lore, don't worry about players roleplaying to gather the items, it will be difficult to do regardless. ^-^

Moreso, I'm probably just going to use the names and vaguely take off from the lore... since they can't be too overpowered with MC mechanics either. xD

As far as these plants go, they will be completely plugin handled if the lore gets accepted.

I'd be willing to add these plants to the alchemy plugin to make it that much more immersing.

So when you're arguing this lore, don't worry about players roleplaying to gather the items, it will be difficult to do regardless. ^-^

Moreso, I'm probably just going to use the names and vaguely take off from the lore... since they can't be too overpowered with MC mechanics either. xD

For the plants, just give them poison, poison 2, blindness, slowness or nausea, depending on the amount you eat the more sever effects unless with certain things....Rosary pea for example.

We've been needing something like this for a while. And I can see it working out fairly well, especially with some custom-item food using the poisonous plants. You've got my support Sha~

Screenshots are over the top.  :p

But I hope though Telanir is doing the plugin you are allowed to place the plants about iCly, it would be a really goodaddition to RP. 

I'd like to see some lore from you for /non/ poisonous plants, such as honeysuckle or the like that we can place around the human cities, etc that can enhance RP.