is when he first realized just how evil thieves really are. From that
day he pledged to stop those who harm the innocent. All members feel
strongly in good. They do not fight for power or wealth, but for the
satisfaction they get from helping those who do not have the means to
protect themselves.

What we do: Our job
as members of the order is to protect those who are good from those
who are evil. We walk the lands fighting against raiders, pirates,
thieves, and murderers. We show no mercy to those kinds of people.
Many of the order's members fight to protect nature as well. Such as
making sure that people replant trees after felling.

Rules:

In
order of Importance:

1: Members must be loyal to
the order. You may leave at any time once joined, however, attempting
to rebel or betray the order will result in death.

2: No thieving, cruelty to
animals, or back talking.

3: If you have a problem
with another member bring it up with a superior. Do not attempt to
deal with the other member yourself.

Ranks:

Commander: In charge of
all. Has the ability to recruit, discharge, give ranks, and order
around all members of the order.

Captain: Takes orders from
his commanders only. Has the ability to recruit and order around
privates.

Private: Has the ability to
take orders.

Application:

((MC Name:

Name:

Combat Experience:

Notable skills:

((Is this a Poster? Or what?))

Vuln spies the poster with the familiar carrot crest and shakes his head sighing. He then starts speaking, loud enough for anyone nearby to hear,

"I told that boy once already, this is a stupid order. And now he is making it worse by projecting his own stupidity to the other orders. Again, like I said A carrot says /eat me/ not /die/! Well, I guess I will just have to wait until these fools on the battlefield. Then I will break them, as easily as one breaks a carrot."

He walks away, laughing to himself as he imagines rows of soldiers wearing carrot tunics and with carrot themed weapons.

I would like to join, but I would need some arrows. I am low on arrows

Krurg looks at the carrot, and then at the words, then back at the carrot, then back at the words. He rips the poster down, and lifts the visor on his armour, shoving the note in his mouth and chewing. 

Krurg walks away, eating the poster with his mouth open.

*Upon returning to his home Org notices the missing poster. He grumbles whilst walking inside. Org takes another flyer from his chest and walks outside. He pins the flyer up and with a smile walks back into his home.* *Later. He pins more posters around Oren. One in Abresi and one in Carrion.*

Vaclav sees the posters, he goes to the center of Abresi calling out all the local men.

"With the power I hold as Lord High Sheriff I deem these carrot posters heresy and treason full, Tear em down!"

Vaclav removes the one in Abresi.

David Nasser reads the poster. He can not help but laugh at the odd nature of the order and poorly written poster, but he seems excited nonetheless. 

"witness this force of such honor and virtue, led by a noble commander. Surely they whom stand against the heathen northern menace have more claim to  the soil of Anthos than those that would vie and plot for a small trickle of power during a time of great crisis and depression." 

He folds the poster, placing it in his files for future reference. Taking out his writing kit, he begins to compose a simple letter addressed to the leader of the order.

"Defend the land of Raev from those that would plot against us, those that would see us killed, and those that would scar the land. Drive back the abominations of the north, and I shall grant you clemency where others scoff you. Swear fealty to my house and that of my Lord, Siegmund Carrion. You shall have a place on my land, if no where else."

David returns to the Krelmstad, looking across the bridge towards the barony of Pascal. 

"why we have not torn down that abomination, I do not know."

Lorik looks at the poster, then begins reading it. He laughs at the name of the order and continues reading. He likes the idea of the order. After he finishes reading, he hopes for the best of the Order and walks away.

Jack The Witcher laughs out loud as he reads the poster. "I don't believe this order will last very long but who knows?"

((Great name guys I actually do see potential but the post is a little bland and the requires a little more creativity on the names, just some constructive criticism))

*Rakko waddles over to the poster in Abresi, laughing madly as he tears it down and waddles off*

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.