The Cal'ek Warband (Independant Faction, protected base!)

Amagous

Minecraft Name: SnazzyEnglishman

Character Name or Nickname: Snazlug

Race: Orc

Character age: 23

Age in real life: 15

How could you bring honor to the Cal'ek warband?: I would follow the path of honor, serving the land of Aegis and her people. I would always attempt to get the more peaceful option from a situation if one presents itself. I will only harm enemies where it is needed. I will follow my superiors orders, even if i do not agree fully with what i'm being told to do, i trust they know better.

Why do you wish to serve the Cal'ek Warband and the people of Aegis?: I have traveled far in my short time on Aegis. I've seen many things in far away lands. Corruption runs wild in these lands, and yet i've never truly helped anyone. I wish to put an end to my time on the side line and help Aegis and her people, no matter their race.

Do you have a skype or steam account? If so, what is it?:

Skype - Calum951

Steam - SnazzyEnglishman

How could you bring honor to the Cal'ek warband?: I would follow the path of honor, serving the land of Aegis and her people. I would always attempt to get the more peaceful option from a situation if one presents itself. I will only harm enemies where it is needed. I will follow my superiors orders, even if i do not agree fully with what i'm being told to do, i trust they know better.

Why do you wish to serve the Cal'ek Warband and the people of Aegis?: I have traveled far in my short time on Aegis. I've seen many things in far away lands. Corruption runs wild in these lands, and yet i've never truly helped anyone. I wish to put an end to my time on the side line and help Aegis and her people, no matter their race.

Skype - Calum951

Steam - SnazzyEnglishman

Being looked into. Due to new Cal'ek security measures, extensive Aegis wide background checks are now being run at our own expense.

If we fail to find any instances of evil deeds that you have been involved with at all, you'll be accepted. You have a very nice application.

IGN: Fishead

Character Name or Nickname: Reynard

Race: Human

Character age: 25

Age in real life: 17

How could you bring honor to the Cal'ek warband?: The building of magnificent structures and forts that dominate and impress. And also combat if the need arises.

Why do you wish to serve the Cal'ek Warband and the people of Aegis?: Because this guild seems strong, united, and forceful

Do you have a skype or steam account? If so, what is it?: Both yes, but prefer not to post it on a public forum (I will grant you it if I get accepted.

Might I enquire if you would say, discover I was in the Dark Brotherhood, would you provide ingame evidence or use the forums?

If it's just dark brotherhood thats not too bad, not like you are some crazed Iblees supporter. So I'd assume most likely no, but I can't speak for Amagous.

... crazed Iblees supporter...

Uh yeah... I think I might be one of them...

And I was just curious about his methods. Don't want meta now, do we?

As the problem between me and austin has been resolved, and I have been unbanned, I would like to resubmit my application to join the warband.

Minecraft Name: tesawa

Character Name or Nickname: tesawa

Race: Human

Age in real life: 18

How could you bring honor to the Cal'ek warband?: I would follow the path of glory, and bring death to the enemies of the warband. In any interaction with those outside the warband, I would make sure to always abide by the rules of the land, and make sure that I am always courteous in my speech ((and not to mention always be a good RPer)). When given an order by my superiors, i would make sure to follow that order to the letter, even if I don't think i will enjoy the task, as to not bring dishonor upon the warband.

Why do you wish to serve the Cal'ek Warband and the people of Aegis?: I have traveled the lands, questing always to spill the blood of those that do wrong. I have met many people in my quest, and joined several guilds, but none of them seemed very active in doing good for the world. When I came across the warband, I was overjoyed. I think if I am accepted into the warband, It would be a great opportunity to not only spill the blood of wrongdoers, but also to bring glory to both myself and the warband.

Do you have a skype or steam account? If so, what is it?: steam account, gjlemonds

Minecraft Name:

Kiltieh

Character Name or Nickname:

Kiltieh, Kiltieh Taske is the full name.

Race:

Human

Male

Character age:

Age in real life:

How could you bring honor to the Cal'ek warband?:

Kiltieh has always been a hard worker, brought up to understand how to make an honest living and support the friends and family he cares about. Having been though unexpected circumstances throwing him into the wilds of the world for several months, he is ready to return to civilization and society. Having learned to fend for himself through a combination of survival skills ranging from simple farming, wood crafting and even defending himself from the dangers of the night; he will help build on the foundations of the Cal'ek Warband by spilling tainted blood and constructing the tools of honor and glory.

Why do you wish to serve the Cal'ek Warband and the people of Aegis?:

Having been harshly removed from his home and almost all notions of his past life lost to him, the ideals of protecting the people he cares about and working hard to achieve his goals has stuck by him. Out in the wilds there was little that could be done to complete this task, but by working as an instrument of the Cal'ek Warband he feels he might make headway in this.

Steam: Kiltie1993

my comp's currently broken and I can only use it in safe mode.

just wanted to bring that up if someone didnt see that

Minecraft Name: Nate_Carmady

Character Name or Nickname: Orgloth Gro'Malog

Character age:17

Age in real life:15

How could you bring honor to the Cal'ek warband?: I will crush your enemies under my blade, cutting our way to victory!

Why do you wish to serve the Cal'ek Warband and the people of Aegis?: I have wandered many miles, weeks and months to reach Aegis and am in search for a profession.

Do you have a skype or steam account? If so, what is it?: Skype: Nate.Carmady Steam: Leethaxor

Accepted. Sorry about the wait Nate. You know I've been busy.

Also! New awesome gaming computer, is mine!! Yippy Kay Yay!! The Warband Chieftan is back in town.

@ fishhead. Accepted.

@ Kiltieh. Accepted.

@ tesawa. Hesitantly accepted. I'll be watching you due to the past events, but I'm not going to discriminate you seeing as your story seems to be believable and, if its true, there's no reason to keep you out. Keep your stuff thoroughly locked up though. One screw up, your fault or not, and you're out.

In reply to the Dark Brotherhood Conversation:

We don't have a reason to pursue the dark brotherhood yet. They are not hurting the average citizen of Aegis, and they have not killed any innocent's to the best of our knowledge. Should that every change though, our reaction shall be swift and forceful.

Edit:

The Warband will also be offering services to new players as well. Until the skill system is fixed, its virtually impossible for players to progress since they will require tools to gather any supplies. Until that's fixed, and possibly even after, the Warband will be offering free tools to any serfs. If they do not have the tools in the first place, they will be supplied with them, and can simply work off the cost of the tool(running off with it and not paying it off will be considered theft, and you WILL be hunted down and dealt with).

Anyone interested in being a serf for the Warband should look here: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/13766-calek-warband-in-need-of-workers/

((Send me a tell in game, I would like to speak of the alliance you proposed ))

Skype - Calum951

Steam - SnazzyEnglishman

Sorry about the wait lad. Accepted.

We don't have a reason to pursue the dark brotherhood yet. They are not hurting the average citizen of Aegis, and they have not killed any innocent's to the best of our knowledge. Should that every change though, our reaction shall be swift and forceful.

((So if you did find a problem you would come after us?...))

Minecraft Name: Leetfish

Character Name or Nickname: Barog Warforge

Race: Dwarf

Character age: 127

How could you bring honor to the Cal'ek warband?: By fighting alongside its warriors in the glory of battle.

Why do you wish to serve the Cal'ek Warband and the people of Aegis?: To gain honour and status, and show the people of aegis that, despite my disgraced father I am not a bad person.

Do you have a skype or steam account? If so, what is it?: Yes, skype it is: george.mesias

((So if you did find a problem you would come after us?...))

(( We'd come after the King of Oren himself if we found a problem with him. ))