The Shad'rin (With New Shiny Lore)

Samsan99

MC User Name: Hex37

In Game Name: Black Aliss

Character Bio: A free-spirited sister of Artimec Camoryn. She rarely wears shoes, and prefers swamps over other terrain. She is a pretty skilled acrobat.

Your Specialty: Acrobatics and contortion.

What is your character Alignment?: Chaotic Neutral

Do you have a VA? if so what, for what evils?: ( Note getting 3.a is advised as our god is a deamon )

Currently applying for 1a, 3a, and 4b

MC User Name: Hex37

In Game Name: Black Aliss

Character Bio: A free-spirited sister of Artimec Camoryn. She rarely wears shoes, and prefers swamps over other terrain. She is a pretty skilled acrobat.

Your Specialty: Acrobatics and contortion.

What is your character Alignment?: Chaotic Neutral

Do you have a VA? if so what, for what evils?: ( Note getting 3.a is advised as our god is a deamon )

Currently applying for 1a, 3a, and 4b

(( accepted will you be on any time today/tonight? so i can send you a bird ))

MC User Name: Bakerismaxamis

In Game Name: Ausar Tarus

Character Bio:((Optional, Would good too post though) My character profile describing his Bio.  http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/91812-ausar-tarus/   

Your Specialty: (Such as some everyday skills or combat skills) Agile, can handle a long sword well at his age.

What is your character Alignment? Neutral

Do you have a VA? if so what, for what evils?: ( Note getting 3.a is advised as our god is a deamon )  1A, 1B,  2A

MC User Name: Bakerismaxamis

In Game Name: Ausar Tarus

Character Bio:((Optional, Would good too post though) My character profile describing his Bio.  http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/91812-ausar-tarus/   

Your Specialty: (Such as some everyday skills or combat skills) Agile, can handle a long sword well at his age.

What is your character Alignment? Neutral

Do you have a VA? if so what, for what evils?: ( Note getting 3.a is advised as our god is a deamon )  1A, 1B,  2A

"It is good you have finally joined out ranks Ausar, The fun will begin soon 

Please refrain from posting in guild topics solely for OOC purposes. Messages such as "accept" as well as communication can be done via the means of PMs, TeamSpeak, Skype and so on. Using

for any OOC notes and info that is urgently needed is highly encouraged. However, it is written in the forum rules for guilds that only posting with OOC content and alike in the guild section will be punished. Consider this a verbal warning. Second time offenders from this point on will be warned.

Thank you.

Aerius hears about the Shad'Rin. He runs a hand through his white beard "Te feck? Weren't they around in Aegis?"

Yes, But most of the former member are dead or missing.

MC User Name:

((ventus2))

In Game Name:

"The name is Corvo, A pleasure"

Character Bio:((Optional, Would good too post though)

((Here is a main bio of him, However he has changed quite a bit over the years.))

“A good thief steals. He goes in and out no problem yet a great thief frames.”

-Corvo

Corvo grew up in the city of Arethor, just outside the walls. His life was not filled with luxury but was better than what most had, a bed, food and a family. He spent his simple days going on adventures around the city. He would greet the city folk daily, the blacksmith dwarf who worked at his forge tirelessly that once let Corvo hold a real sword. He met kids of his age and had a good time playing games. It was a quiet life, an ideal one at that. Once he had come of age (13 years old) he.hunted monsters with his father Hawkes the Pale, Hawkes was a very quiet man that liked to talk through actions rather than his voice.He was extremely skilled with a sword and bow that allowed him to hunt every night. Corvo never learnt a single thing from his father, but still he would mirror his movements as if he were holding a sword himself. They went on these hunts with his adoptive sister Wither, a beautiful girl with blue hair and an abnormal love for spiders. His left continued the same way until one terrible day. . .Hawkes had sent Corvo a simple message “You have come of real age to live and survive like I did and finally I have left to pursue my dream as a true monster hunter, I have left to hunt the strongest monster in all of the lands, the drake!” After reading the first line of the message Corvo began to think a little to himself “What is my dream…?” Corvo then continued to read the message “I leave the house and the minas to you my son, Please protect your sister and one day I shall see you when you become a great hunter such as myself” The message ended and Corvo’s eyes began to water up a storm, His father had abandoned him,his merry life was changed into a very dark story in one letter. He noticed the door close behind him, it was his sister. Corvo swallowed his sadness and wiped his face before turning to Wither but she could see his sorry state “What’s wrong brother?” She asked inspecting the letter on his hands; “Wither…Father is gone…” Corvo hugged his sister tightly in his arms, the storm that formed in his eyes rained down his cheeks as he began to clutch his fist trying to act strong. He was broken, a city boy who had lived happily has to make it on his own. He walked towards the kitchen filling a large bag with food and minas. After adventuring for a while (with Wither) he met a small child such as himself who had a act for getting into trouble, Corvo liked this child so he decided to make friends with him the two made a child gang together that the three went around the town of Bowshire getting themselves in trouble. They named themselves “The Rats” with Twitch as his friend Roy Angus, Jerry as Corvo and Steward as Wither. This went on for a while till a king of the adunians came to recognize Roy’s potential, thus making him into a squire where he would learn how to use swords and combat, Roy had accepted under the terms that Corvo and Wither could come with him. The Lord Elendil accepted Roy’s terms. Corvo became a bannerman of Ildon and Roy a knight for the adunians.

Once Asulon fell and they moved to the islands, Roy and Corvo never really kept in touch. They sent birds of each other’s life as they had been friends since the beginning but never met in person. Corvo had met someone whose avarice seemed far superior to that of Roy. His name was Price Redire.

((This is the story how Corvo met Price))

Corvo looked up towards the iron Gate, He sighed before walking into Salvus. “Why did I come here?” He asked to himself “Probably you were looking for a new life” A voice responds to his question. Corvo glances over to the voice, a short fair skinned man standing at 5’5 with dirty brown hair that almost seemed like lice the size of cats would come out of it. His body was covered by filthy, ripped and tattered clothes and if looked upon close enough stains of ale and blood could appear. The arms of the man were all clothed in bandages with finger “Who are you?” asked Corvo genuinely curious.“Just a fisher far as it concerns ye’.” He replied as he scratched the bandages on his arms “What’s your name?” “The names Redire Price, or Price if ye’ feel like it, yours?” “Corvo” The two looked to each other’s eyes for a moment as the silence was broken by Price. “So, ye’ see that stall ove’ there? How ‘bout some fishin’?” Price put his slimiest grin when speaking these words. “Fishin’ in a stall?“ “Ye’ know, fish out dah’ fuud and run ‘way.” Corvo having had done meaningless robberies like this didn’t really mind to respond “Aye, that fat man probably has ‘nuff meat.” A chuckle leaved both their lips and suddently Corvo became a lot more serious. “Say, how can you trust I’m not gonna’ turn ye’ into the guards?” Price’s smile widened and a wicked arc formed from ear to ear. “Do ye’ see any thieves here? Just two men making business. They can decline if they want to, but if a man is to turn the other one in. Well there be no proof of this ever happenin’ ye’ see.” Corvo seemed relieved in some level but the smile continued to be unsettling. “Alright now let’s get to the base and I’ll teach ye the codes” They walked off finally down with their introductions, They walked up a small mountain at the top there was a tiny house almost looking like it could just fit a Halfling, Inside there were iron bars placed around the area, A picture of a fish was carved into one of the pieces of wood, “Sit” Price seated cross legged on the stone ground looking towards Corvo, Corvo followed his actions, Now seated they begin to discuss. “Here are the codes…” “First if you see a guard or any troubles yell ‘Shark waters!’ You see I based all dah’ codes so they have to do with fishin’ so it might be easy for us to hide it from most people. The base and meeting place is the bay. Any tools such as this are called rods” Price reaches into his only pocket taking out a lock pick and shows it to Corvo “If you see any riches you say the fishes be swimming!” “You got that?” Corvo nods “Aye I do” Price returns the nod “Right good, So are ye in need of work because I know a place we can go to get some work as well help us with fishing” Corvo blinks “Where, I am in need of work?” “The shields of salvus, No one shall expect two meat shields to be thieves now will they?” Corvo grins “I suppose they won’t. Better protection than being a peasent.” Price and Corvo both nod before picking themselves up and carefully walking outside and down the mountain towards the shields base. Once the two came to the noble district of salvus they saw a innocent looking girl with blue hair and red eyes, Corvo blinked looking carefully at her no doubt in Corvo’s mind she was his sister Wither, “Wither!” Corvo blurted out Wither looked towards Corvo “Corvo?” “Aye it’s me!” They ran towards each other, Corvo took another close look towards her clothes; Corvo saw that she was wearing no other than a shields uniform, “Is that a shields uniform?” “Aye I’m a constable now in the shields, Why are you wanting to join the shields?” Price raised a arm putting it on Wither’s shoulder “We both are Lass” Wither blinked looking towards the small stinky fellow “Alright just sign this form and you both shall be shields” Corvo and Price took the paper taking out a quill and writing the answers on the forms. Price fills out a bunch of fake information while Corvo continues to keep it truthful. They both hand in the forms and she smiles “Ye both are shields!” Price and Corvo look at each other and grin walking into the shields base now as new shields.

A few years passed in the shields Corvo and Price were stealing from others as well as becoming stronger in the shields, Corvo learned how to use two weapons; the first is a serrated dagger which Corvo can use to increase his agility slightly, the second a long sword which gives Corvo a balanced fighting style. The two fought in a great war against the orcs, shortly after the war a new medic of the shields appeared one that would change Corvo’s life. Corvo walked into the shields base inserting the key into its socket on the front door, He walked down the stairs awaiting him was a new individual, “Halt! Name and business?!” Corvo blurted out keeping his eye on the new comer “I am a medic for the shields. Here see this key” The man spoke, He reached into his pocket taking out a silver key and raising it out into the air, “Alright so I have a question. How would ye’ like to buy some smuggled iron?” “Aye I S’posee.” The man said “Alright follow me” Said Corvo as they both walked towards Corvo’s bunk, Corvo winked to the man as he laid down pulling a stone plank from the ground and moving it aside “Down here” They both climbed down the ladder into a stone tunnel, They walked around the corner walking into a small wooden room. “Welcome to the bay friend” Corvo lied grinning “A nice place but why under the shields base?” Said the man “Because I’m a smuggler and the best way to keep things hidden is here.” Corvo grinned winking that this may lead him to some fun or information about the man, The man grinned “Aye I’m the leader of the DDR. Rebelious group ‘gainst Salvus” Corvo smiled his plan worked “I see, so may I join your guild? The iron be yours and I can get more if ye’ let me have a position of power in it.” The man seemed surprised as his plan was to take Corvo’s belongings by force “Actually I’d like you to do a job for me, I want you to pretend to be the leader of this guild when I’m not around” “Ah alright I can do such” “Raise your finger and place it on the table, I will cut it off proving you can be trusted and that you will bleed for the DDR” Corvo sighed “And If I don’t you’ll kill me right?” The man nodded, Corvo having no choice raised his finger laying it on the table, the man reached into his pocket taking out a small knife, and He raised it into the air and slashed it down towards Corvo’s finger slicing it off blood rushed out of the finger making Corvo cry out and panic “Well now that that’s done what is your name?” Corvo asked holding the bleeding finger “The names Jex welcome to the DDR, I shall send ye a bird when you are needed” Corvo nodded they both walked out of the wooden room and upstairs towards the medic room in the shields “Let me take care of that for you” Jex flipped open the medical chest taking out a small cloth and wrapping it around Corvo’s finger, Corvo nodded as they both walked off, A few days passed as Jex never sent a bird to Corvo, He gained a idea to tell Jex about his plans to grant him fame, Corvo took out his quill writing down information of a meeting spot in Salvus The fisher’s shop. A day later they both met at the shop’s downstairs sitting in a makeshift table and chairs, Corvo begins to speak “Welcome, Welcome, so now I have a plan to grant us fame, we shall take over Salvus together” Jex chuckled as a large armored men with a mask walked down the stairs walking stealthy behind Corvo, he grabbed Corvo and put one hand on his mouth making sure no sound came loose, Jex walked closer to Corvo’s grabbed body his mouth spoke in a sinister tone “Corvo… This business be a dangerous one” Jex slammed Corvo’s head against the wood until a small crater was created, he bled and fell unconcious later not remembering what had happened. After a few months Corvo decided to begin his plan, He walked in to a graveyard taking a pale human’s body with white hair such as his own he dragged it to the shield’s base at night setting it aside near the message board, He looked around seeing no shields in sight, He took off his uniform changing clothes with the body in the cold night, He walks down the stairs chuckling as he fakes his death and leaves the shields to begin his plan to take over Salvus with his friend Price.

Your Specialty: (Such as some everyday skills or combat skills)

"Why some people would call me a decedent of the creator, This is due to the blessing he has given me, I can make and do anything I wish to do with my power. As well I am skilled with a war scythe." ((Teir 3 Illusionist))

What is your character Alignment?

((Chaotic Neutral))

((1ab, 2abc, 4ab, 5))

"Most! Some of us are still around..." He mumbles to himself 

"Well *A smile on her face* "All of the old members are welcome to rejoin the ranks, I have much to learn from them"

Sitting there upon the windmill steps is a man garbed in a manic attire, his long crimson hair flailing about in the fickle wind. His features cold and pale with a deceased grin laced upon his chalk lips. This man no this spawn of deceased mind was not one to be trifled with, he a man held in regard as a man of use in the macabre things of the guild.

Trailing across the wind haunting the forest with echoing words, his crazed mutterings. "What are the things that make you happy?" He pauses for a moment before his trailing words flicker back into existence with a crack of his tongue. "Chopping! Slicing! And dicing is what makes me happy..."

MC User Name: PandaC0mmander

In Game Name: Idorin Raven'kor

Character Bio: Idorin is a darkelf, not very social and does what he believes will benefit himself. It takes a great act to gain his trust, but if you manage to he will support you in any crusade you may embark on. His entire family are well known fighters, some making their ways high in the ranks for Malinor giving him the ability to master many a weapon, from thrown to melee. However, where he may seem a brute on the outside, he spends most his free time reading and learning, making him knowledgeable in many a subject area. 

Your Specialty: Combat, writing and teaching others. Also basic knowledge in brewing, cooking and medical.

What is your character Alignment?: Lawful evil

Do you have a VA? if so what, for what evils?: Not yet, I'll likely apply as they are needed.

MC User Name:

((ventus2))

In Game Name:

"The name is Corvo, A pleasure"

Character Bio:((Optional, Would good too post though)

((Here is a main bio of him, However he has changed quite a bit over the years.))

“A good thief steals. He goes in and out no problem yet a great thief frames.”

-Corvo

Corvo grew up in the city of Arethor, just outside the walls. His life was not filled with luxury but was better than what most had, a bed, food and a family. He spent his simple days going on adventures around the city. He would greet the city folk daily, the blacksmith dwarf who worked at his forge tirelessly that once let Corvo hold a real sword. He met kids of his age and had a good time playing games. It was a quiet life, an ideal one at that. Once he had come of age (13 years old) he.hunted monsters with his father Hawkes the Pale, Hawkes was a very quiet man that liked to talk through actions rather than his voice.He was extremely skilled with a sword and bow that allowed him to hunt every night. Corvo never learnt a single thing from his father, but still he would mirror his movements as if he were holding a sword himself. They went on these hunts with his adoptive sister Wither, a beautiful girl with blue hair and an abnormal love for spiders. His left continued the same way until one terrible day. . .Hawkes had sent Corvo a simple message “You have come of real age to live and survive like I did and finally I have left to pursue my dream as a true monster hunter, I have left to hunt the strongest monster in all of the lands, the drake!” After reading the first line of the message Corvo began to think a little to himself “What is my dream…?” Corvo then continued to read the message “I leave the house and the minas to you my son, Please protect your sister and one day I shall see you when you become a great hunter such as myself” The message ended and Corvo’s eyes began to water up a storm, His father had abandoned him,his merry life was changed into a very dark story in one letter. He noticed the door close behind him, it was his sister. Corvo swallowed his sadness and wiped his face before turning to Wither but she could see his sorry state “What’s wrong brother?” She asked inspecting the letter on his hands; “Wither…Father is gone…” Corvo hugged his sister tightly in his arms, the storm that formed in his eyes rained down his cheeks as he began to clutch his fist trying to act strong. He was broken, a city boy who had lived happily has to make it on his own. He walked towards the kitchen filling a large bag with food and minas. After adventuring for a while (with Wither) he met a small child such as himself who had a act for getting into trouble, Corvo liked this child so he decided to make friends with him the two made a child gang together that the three went around the town of Bowshire getting themselves in trouble. They named themselves “The Rats” with Twitch as his friend Roy Angus, Jerry as Corvo and Steward as Wither. This went on for a while till a king of the adunians came to recognize Roy’s potential, thus making him into a squire where he would learn how to use swords and combat, Roy had accepted under the terms that Corvo and Wither could come with him. The Lord Elendil accepted Roy’s terms. Corvo became a bannerman of Ildon and Roy a knight for the adunians.

Once Asulon fell and they moved to the islands, Roy and Corvo never really kept in touch. They sent birds of each other’s life as they had been friends since the beginning but never met in person. Corvo had met someone whose avarice seemed far superior to that of Roy. His name was Price Redire.

((This is the story how Corvo met Price))

Corvo looked up towards the iron Gate, He sighed before walking into Salvus. “Why did I come here?” He asked to himself “Probably you were looking for a new life” A voice responds to his question. Corvo glances over to the voice, a short fair skinned man standing at 5’5 with dirty brown hair that almost seemed like lice the size of cats would come out of it. His body was covered by filthy, ripped and tattered clothes and if looked upon close enough stains of ale and blood could appear. The arms of the man were all clothed in bandages with finger “Who are you?” asked Corvo genuinely curious.“Just a fisher far as it concerns ye’.” He replied as he scratched the bandages on his arms “What’s your name?” “The names Redire Price, or Price if ye’ feel like it, yours?” “Corvo” The two looked to each other’s eyes for a moment as the silence was broken by Price. “So, ye’ see that stall ove’ there? How ‘bout some fishin’?” Price put his slimiest grin when speaking these words. “Fishin’ in a stall?“ “Ye’ know, fish out dah’ fuud and run ‘way.” Corvo having had done meaningless robberies like this didn’t really mind to respond “Aye, that fat man probably has ‘nuff meat.” A chuckle leaved both their lips and suddently Corvo became a lot more serious. “Say, how can you trust I’m not gonna’ turn ye’ into the guards?” Price’s smile widened and a wicked arc formed from ear to ear. “Do ye’ see any thieves here? Just two men making business. They can decline if they want to, but if a man is to turn the other one in. Well there be no proof of this ever happenin’ ye’ see.” Corvo seemed relieved in some level but the smile continued to be unsettling. “Alright now let’s get to the base and I’ll teach ye the codes” They walked off finally down with their introductions, They walked up a small mountain at the top there was a tiny house almost looking like it could just fit a Halfling, Inside there were iron bars placed around the area, A picture of a fish was carved into one of the pieces of wood, “Sit” Price seated cross legged on the stone ground looking towards Corvo, Corvo followed his actions, Now seated they begin to discuss. “Here are the codes…” “First if you see a guard or any troubles yell ‘Shark waters!’ You see I based all dah’ codes so they have to do with fishin’ so it might be easy for us to hide it from most people. The base and meeting place is the bay. Any tools such as this are called rods” Price reaches into his only pocket taking out a lock pick and shows it to Corvo “If you see any riches you say the fishes be swimming!” “You got that?” Corvo nods “Aye I do” Price returns the nod “Right good, So are ye in need of work because I know a place we can go to get some work as well help us with fishing” Corvo blinks “Where, I am in need of work?” “The shields of salvus, No one shall expect two meat shields to be thieves now will they?” Corvo grins “I suppose they won’t. Better protection than being a peasent.” Price and Corvo both nod before picking themselves up and carefully walking outside and down the mountain towards the shields base. Once the two came to the noble district of salvus they saw a innocent looking girl with blue hair and red eyes, Corvo blinked looking carefully at her no doubt in Corvo’s mind she was his sister Wither, “Wither!” Corvo blurted out Wither looked towards Corvo “Corvo?” “Aye it’s me!” They ran towards each other, Corvo took another close look towards her clothes; Corvo saw that she was wearing no other than a shields uniform, “Is that a shields uniform?” “Aye I’m a constable now in the shields, Why are you wanting to join the shields?” Price raised a arm putting it on Wither’s shoulder “We both are Lass” Wither blinked looking towards the small stinky fellow “Alright just sign this form and you both shall be shields” Corvo and Price took the paper taking out a quill and writing the answers on the forms. Price fills out a bunch of fake information while Corvo continues to keep it truthful. They both hand in the forms and she smiles “Ye both are shields!” Price and Corvo look at each other and grin walking into the shields base now as new shields.

A few years passed in the shields Corvo and Price were stealing from others as well as becoming stronger in the shields, Corvo learned how to use two weapons; the first is a serrated dagger which Corvo can use to increase his agility slightly, the second a long sword which gives Corvo a balanced fighting style. The two fought in a great war against the orcs, shortly after the war a new medic of the shields appeared one that would change Corvo’s life. Corvo walked into the shields base inserting the key into its socket on the front door, He walked down the stairs awaiting him was a new individual, “Halt! Name and business?!” Corvo blurted out keeping his eye on the new comer “I am a medic for the shields. Here see this key” The man spoke, He reached into his pocket taking out a silver key and raising it out into the air, “Alright so I have a question. How would ye’ like to buy some smuggled iron?” “Aye I S’posee.” The man said “Alright follow me” Said Corvo as they both walked towards Corvo’s bunk, Corvo winked to the man as he laid down pulling a stone plank from the ground and moving it aside “Down here” They both climbed down the ladder into a stone tunnel, They walked around the corner walking into a small wooden room. “Welcome to the bay friend” Corvo lied grinning “A nice place but why under the shields base?” Said the man “Because I’m a smuggler and the best way to keep things hidden is here.” Corvo grinned winking that this may lead him to some fun or information about the man, The man grinned “Aye I’m the leader of the DDR. Rebelious group ‘gainst Salvus” Corvo smiled his plan worked “I see, so may I join your guild? The iron be yours and I can get more if ye’ let me have a position of power in it.” The man seemed surprised as his plan was to take Corvo’s belongings by force “Actually I’d like you to do a job for me, I want you to pretend to be the leader of this guild when I’m not around” “Ah alright I can do such” “Raise your finger and place it on the table, I will cut it off proving you can be trusted and that you will bleed for the DDR” Corvo sighed “And If I don’t you’ll kill me right?” The man nodded, Corvo having no choice raised his finger laying it on the table, the man reached into his pocket taking out a small knife, and He raised it into the air and slashed it down towards Corvo’s finger slicing it off blood rushed out of the finger making Corvo cry out and panic “Well now that that’s done what is your name?” Corvo asked holding the bleeding finger “The names Jex welcome to the DDR, I shall send ye a bird when you are needed” Corvo nodded they both walked out of the wooden room and upstairs towards the medic room in the shields “Let me take care of that for you” Jex flipped open the medical chest taking out a small cloth and wrapping it around Corvo’s finger, Corvo nodded as they both walked off, A few days passed as Jex never sent a bird to Corvo, He gained a idea to tell Jex about his plans to grant him fame, Corvo took out his quill writing down information of a meeting spot in Salvus The fisher’s shop. A day later they both met at the shop’s downstairs sitting in a makeshift table and chairs, Corvo begins to speak “Welcome, Welcome, so now I have a plan to grant us fame, we shall take over Salvus together” Jex chuckled as a large armored men with a mask walked down the stairs walking stealthy behind Corvo, he grabbed Corvo and put one hand on his mouth making sure no sound came loose, Jex walked closer to Corvo’s grabbed body his mouth spoke in a sinister tone “Corvo… This business be a dangerous one” Jex slammed Corvo’s head against the wood until a small crater was created, he bled and fell unconcious later not remembering what had happened. After a few months Corvo decided to begin his plan, He walked in to a graveyard taking a pale human’s body with white hair such as his own he dragged it to the shield’s base at night setting it aside near the message board, He looked around seeing no shields in sight, He took off his uniform changing clothes with the body in the cold night, He walks down the stairs chuckling as he fakes his death and leaves the shields to begin his plan to take over Salvus with his friend Price.

Your Specialty: (Such as some everyday skills or combat skills)

"Why some people would call me a decedent of the creator, This is due to the blessing he has given me, I can make and do anything I wish to do with my power. As well I am skilled with a war scythe." ((Teir 3 Illusionist))

((Chaotic Neutral))

((1ab, 2abc, 4ab, 5))

MC User Name: PandaC0mmander

In Game Name: Idorin Raven'kor

Character Bio: Idorin is a darkelf, not very social and does what he believes will benefit himself. It takes a great act to gain his trust, but if you manage to he will support you in any crusade you may embark on. His entire family are well known fighters, some making their ways high in the ranks for Malinor giving him the ability to master many a weapon, from thrown to melee. However, where he may seem a brute on the outside, he spends most his free time reading and learning, making him knowledgeable in many a subject area. 

Your Specialty: Combat, writing and teaching others. Also basic knowledge in brewing, cooking and medical.

What is your character Alignment?: Lawful evil

Do you have a VA? if so what, for what evils?: Not yet, I'll likely apply as they are needed.

*Sits at her desk reading over the letter as she takes out her book and quill quickly writing back

"We shall send a member to collect you and bring you to the base, We will get your room ready now, If you know where the town of darkhaven is feel free to make your way there and we will guide you the rest of your way"

*Seals the letter as she sends it out*

((We will talk to you when our time zone permits but the week end at the latest.))   

MC User Name: ryanheff74

In Game Name: Aver-Athri

Character Bio:((Optional, Would good too post though) I was born in a small village beside the High Elven Enclave where I was raised by two great parents. They taught me to be curious and wish to gain knowledge, but that was a mistake of theirs that made me unlike most of my High Elven kind. I soon got my hands on some books about adventures. My parents believed me to be reading on herbal science , the awful qualities of dirt valah, or mathematics. Instead I gained more and more thrist for adventure everyday. When my father found out my ambition he had a fit, he had wanted me to become a healer such as himself. That night I stood in my room, locked inside. Slowly I crept into the window and fled into the forest, at the mere age of 90! Soon I was abroad, I had used what coin I had to purchase a longsword and some robes. I now venture the land searching for artifacts and books on magic to aid my ambition to become a mage.

Your Specialty: (Such as some everyday skills or combat skills) I am skilled in the longsword and have a knack for improvising. I also am a hardened ruin explorer and know how to handle myself in a fight.

Neutral

Do you have a VA? if so what, for what evils?: ( Note getting 3.a is advised as our god is a deamon )N/A atm but I will apply for one.

(( Any questions feel free to send me a PM and i ask that every one that applies please message me your skype so i can add you to out guild Skype chat.. ))

MC User Name: ryanheff74

In Game Name: Aver-Athri

Character Bio:((Optional, Would good too post though) I was born in a small village beside the High Elven Enclave where I was raised by two great parents. They taught me to be curious and wish to gain knowledge, but that was a mistake of theirs that made me unlike most of my High Elven kind. I soon got my hands on some books about adventures. My parents believed me to be reading on herbal science , the awful qualities of dirt valah, or mathematics. Instead I gained more and more thrist for adventure everyday. When my father found out my ambition he had a fit, he had wanted me to become a healer such as himself. That night I stood in my room, locked inside. Slowly I crept into the window and fled into the forest, at the mere age of 90! Soon I was abroad, I had used what coin I had to purchase a longsword and some robes. I now venture the land searching for artifacts and books on magic to aid my ambition to become a mage.

Your Specialty: (Such as some everyday skills or combat skills) I am skilled in the longsword and have a knack for improvising. I also am a hardened ruin explorer and know how to handle myself in a fight.

Neutral

Do you have a VA? if so what, for what evils?: ( Note getting 3.a is advised as our god is a deamon )N/A atm but I will apply for one.

(( Any questions feel free to send me a PM and i ask that every one that applies please message me your skype so i can add you to out guild Skype chat.. ))

*Calithilie looks over the letter as she seeks out tilted handing it to him

"Bring me this man Tilted with the same messages that you gave the others"

((We will try get to you today or by the weekend if our timezones are really bad))