[Guild] Unnatural Monster Hunting Guild

OtakuAnonymous

Do you desire to become Noble?

Fight for Glory, and make a name for yourself?

Hesitate no more, for by joining the UMHG, you have the opportunity to become the Lower of Laurir Aeyrius Oussana, master of the Hatchet, professional of the Sword, and master of the bow.

After completing the training, you'll be granted unique privileges by one of the Princes of Malinor, Khel Oussana.

The Requirements for this extra step in hierarchy is:

1. Above 70% of Elven Blood.

2. Worth my commitment.

3. Willing to die to serve.

The notice is posted up around Malinor and the surrounding small towns and Enclave outskirts.

((Update to OP:

1. Added Sub-Application to being an Okarir under Laurir: Aeyrius Oussana.

))

*Pulls her hood over her golden blood hair looking upon their base with her deep blue eyes as she pins a note*

"Aeyrius I wish for you assistance in finding out what this object is that haunts the forest that we share Please come talk to me if you are interested"

Siosal frowns as news of a settlement within the cursed woods reach him.

"They'll wake up to beasts every morning. Imbeciles won't make it for long..."

Aeyrius runs his hand down the back of his white hair, sighing as he comes to a conclusion,

"Once we get two more members, I'll have our territory expanded to grant better housing..."

Aeyrius would nod to himself, marking the area's around the current territory for future expansion.

((2 more players until we get a larger territory! Sign up, with more land we're bound to be capable of doing more things!))

*Walks upon the sign and begins reading, he smiles at the mention at Aeyrius Ossanos name still remembering the little child rom 10 years ago that he met on the battlefield*

"Its good to hear that he has been doing well, I hope for the best in his guild even though he probably doesn't remember me"

*Walks away still with a big smile on his face thinking maybe he will join one day if he sees Aeyrius again.*

Our new permanent Gold supplier has been chosen:

Current agreed Gold Cost: 50 Minas.

Current Holdings: 108 Ingots in Seller's stock.

Paid for Gold: 6/ 300Minas

Received Gold: 0.

Holder Identity: Starke McHaryn, upon further investigation, part of the Wolvenguard, an apparent group in possession of this Gold.

Notes are attached to all the posters that are hung at this point:

The UMHG has begun to deal with the creature known as a Cave Leech, or a Shark Bat as the first assignment.

Aeyrius would look to the sign for several moments, before sighing and walking off.

UPDATE

------------------------

The Guild Base is officially being made as of tomorrow or Sunday, I've decided the most reasonable place for creation would be the Darkhaven Forest.

*The information is passed throughout all members of the UMHG, especially Catherine.*

I have seen the area I have to work with. Is it possible to make it any bigger and expand across the river a bit?

UMHG RECRUITMENT FORM

What is your name? Rathina Oussana

What is your race? Dark elf

Do you have access to Golden Weapons? no

Are you willing to sacrifice yourself to slay beasts whom terrorize Anthos?Yes

Why do you seek to join the UMHG? I am a fighter by blood, and this is the perfect way to use my skills

Where were you born? Asylum 

Do you understand the difference between Monsters and the paranormal(Gravens, apparitions, etc)? my education with monsters could be expanded

Have you slain a Monster before? yes, but only minor monsters, zombies, spiders, etc... I have had experience with a dragon before, when i was little

Do you believe the UMHG should import a sub-group UPEG (Unnatural Paranormal Exorcism Group)?
 yes, 

•  

UMHG RECRUITMENT FORM

What is your name? Rathina Oussana

What is your race? Dark elf

Do you have access to Golden Weapons? no

Are you willing to sacrifice yourself to slay beasts whom terrorize Anthos?Yes

Why do you seek to join the UMHG? I am a fighter by blood, and this is the perfect way to use my skills

Where were you born? Asylum 

Do you understand the difference between Monsters and the paranormal(Gravens, apparitions, etc)? my education with monsters could be expanded

Have you slain a Monster before? yes, but only minor monsters, zombies, spiders, etc... I have had experience with a dragon before, when i was little

Do you believe the UMHG should import a sub-group UPEG (Unnatural Paranormal Exorcism Group)? yes, 

•  

"Accepted! Welcome to the UMHG! -Promoted to Slayer rank-"

"The UMHG is currently going into a dormant state, due to the lack of monsters, during this time we'll continue picking at construction of our BO, applications are still open, and training will be granted, but there will be a lack of active jobs to do.

-Aeyrius Oussana, head of the UMHG.:

[[The notice is added in fine ink to the bottom of most obvious posters, although some of the more rural and distant posters are left untouched, or unnoticed]]

UMHG RECRUITMENT FORM

What is your name?
Wolfe Stryker
What is your race?
Human
Do you have access to Golden Weapons?
No
Are you willing to sacrifice yourself to slay beasts whom terrorize Anthos?
Yes, Anything to rid the land of these creatures.
Why do you seek to join the UMHG?
I want to become a great hero and I think this would be a start.
Where were you born?
I don't quite remember
Do you understand the difference between Monsters and the paranormal(Gravens, apparitions, etc)?
Yes.
Have you slain a Monster before?
Flesh Eaters, and Skeletons.
Do you believe the UMHG should import a sub-group UPEG (Unnatural Paranormal Exorcism Group)?

Yes.

UMHG RECRUITMENT FORM

What is your name?

Wolfe Stryker

What is your race?

Human

Do you have access to Golden Weapons?

No

Are you willing to sacrifice yourself to slay beasts whom terrorize Anthos?

Yes, Anything to rid the land of these creatures.

Why do you seek to join the UMHG?

I want to become a great hero and I think this would be a start.

Where were you born?

I don't quite remember

Do you understand the difference between Monsters and the paranormal(Gravens, apparitions, etc)?

Yes.

Have you slain a Monster before?

Flesh Eaters, and Skeletons.

Yes.

Aeyrius blinks at the application, skimming it over, and sighing at the vague answers, especially with the place of birth, but he writes on a small piece of parchment and pins it to the original applications, placing it in the aviary, marked with the destination. Wolfe would receive a response, with the following documentation:

"Applicant, I have received your application and judged it, you are to get into contact with our fellow members, Catherine, and Fenair in order to assemble your gear. As you may have guessed, you're accepted, welcome to the UMHG."

Aeyrius sighs, sending out a letter to Catherine as well:

"You've been inactive within the guild for some time, I would like a confirmation you're still with us, if so, send me a reply within an Elven Week."

The identical letter is sent to Fenair.

((TL:DR- You're accepted, and if you have skype, let me know so I can add you to the group call.))

UMHG RECRUITMENT FORM

What is your name? Gamil Irongut

What is your race? Dwarf

Do you have access to Golden Weapons? Aye!

Are you willing to sacrifice yourself to slay beasts whom terrorize Anthos? Aye.

Why do you seek to join the UMHG? Teh kill and or capture beasts so we can keep teh world of Anthos sayfe.

Where were you born? Aegis, Kal' Urguan

Do you understand the difference between Monsters and the paranormal(Gravens, apparitions, etc)? Aye.

Have you slain a Monster before? Aye, a broodmother.

Nae.