[In-Progress] Luminare Bull Run

NomadGaia

Event Planners, MC Names: xXVenomCastX

Event Type:Medium

Event Date: To be discussed

Factions/Nations effected by the event: Lenfarthing

Event Location: Lenfarthing

Summary: Its a fine evening in Lenfarthing people gathered by the lumpy pumpkin. All of a sudden a bull charges right through the small group of halflings. The people affected get up and look around, wondering where the bull went. Then a stampede of bulls charges through the front gates, barreling through any and all on the streets. The stampede continues for a short while, until the Bulls settle down on the streets, roaming.

Concept Images/Screenshots running-bulls-stampede-spain.jpg

Question: Where would these bulls come from? As far as I'm aware, Luminaire has no large cattle farms... where would the cows come from?

Question: Where would these bulls come from? As far as I'm aware, Luminaire has no large cattle farms... where would the cows come from?

Maybe the Halflings?

Maybe the Halflings?

Then perhaps this would be a better event for Lenfarthing? I don't see why a load of rampaging bulls would break out of their paddocks in Lenfarthing, follow a windy road, cross a bridge and head to a foresty enclave when there are perfect hoof-sized targets a few yards away.

Don't get me wrong, the idea is good but the location is off.

Okay, Edited

This event already happened in Lenfarthing and isn't really a full event. It's more of a mini-event so it doesn't really need Viper's seal of approval but let me double check really quick. 

Venom please contact me and we will set up an appropriate date.

EDIT: I have decided to accept this event as the coordinator. I will be contacting you shortly Venom.