♦ = ♦ The Black Hand ♦ = ♦

Taiga

Guild Ideas / Goals / Drives  

332 members have voted

1. 1. What are your thoughts about a new religeous cult?

• Yes
    • N.

Wolfie, Is your villain application equal to a basic or Advanced? I'm simply curious on that topic.

But.. I amend you for at least putting some effort into your application instead of the usual one lines we get. ._.

I propose the removal and slaughter of char615, For insubordination and being a general idiot ._.

And nice going lying to native's face you silly little troll.

Slave Contract:

Will you, and always, serve your master loyally? Yes i will respect my master and stay honest to him.

Are you aware that punishments may be given away freely as we shall please? Yes i will take it all like a man.

Secrets given out will result in Death ((IC and OOC)). Are you aware? (Breaking this may result in a ban) I understand that if i give out the secret i shall be banned. I shall keep these secrets even on my death bed.

Whom do you serve now? i serve you and all of the black hand members

Whom do WE serve? The black hand serve Iblees

Which higher up power do you serve? I serve Iblees

+1 From me. Now wait for Reece and Bloodnight.

Wolfie, I have a -1 from me.

You've been in WAYYYY too many organizations and quit them.

Obviously shows disloyalty and poor contributions.

Get Blood and Reece now.

I propose the removal and slaughter of char615, For insubordination and being a general idiot ._.

And nice going lying to native's face you silly little troll.

Well you can't really say it was all my fault, I saw yesterday morning that vardak was dark hand and had yellow dark hand robes on, I was also told that you were out by Simon and vardak... Unless they were trolling me...

Slave Contract:

Will you, and always, serve your master loyally? I will serve my master at all times loyally and faithfully.

Are you aware that punishments may be given away freely as we shall please? I am aware of this and I will take anything you throw at me.

Secrets given out will result in Death ((IC and OOC)). Are you aware? (Breaking this may result in a ban)

I will give out NO secrets I am loyal to you and always will be.

Whom do you serve now? I serve my master and all of the Black Hand.

Whom do WE serve? You serve Iblees.

Which higher up power do you serve? I serve Iblees.

EDIT : Got a villain app for 1 , 2a , 2b and 4. Was told by the mod accepting the app that I could do stuff under the Black Hand's Influence as a slave.

Slave Contract:

Will you, and always, serve your master loyally? I will serve my master at all times loyally and faithfully.

Are you aware that punishments may be given away freely as we shall please? I am aware of this and I will take anything you throw at me.

Secrets given out will result in Death ((IC and OOC)). Are you aware? (Breaking this may result in a ban)

I will give out NO secrets I am loyal to you and always will be.

Whom do you serve now? I serve my master and all of the Black Hand.

Whom do WE serve? You serve Iblees.

Which higher up power do you serve? I serve Iblees.

*Cough* Told Simon I wanted the next slave >.> Soo if he gets accepted >.> *claims