♦ = ♦ The Black Hand ♦ = ♦

Taiga

Guild Ideas / Goals / Drives  

332 members have voted

1. 1. What are your thoughts about a new religeous cult?

• Yes
    • N.

Change The Accepting Process so you only have to get a majority Vote? EG: Simon and reece say yush, but Bloodnight says Nuu, you still get in?

So anyway, stole Auzem from you guys before she actually joined joined. Tee hee.

**** you D<

I actually have more reasons to not join (just yet.) No one else (friends wise, they're ok with my evil chick but they don't want me to be in BH) wants me in here, and my friend wants to start a guild, plus I'm not even sure if I'm BH material. I was actually considering not joining before Susitsu convinced me more. (Jerk.) So don't feel proud Susi! Ok!? D<

EDIT: I just don't want to be burned ;~;

:D Join meh in my anti-undead villains guild!

Lul, I actually don't know. The first person to help me out on the server wants to make a guild. He's really nice, let me in the council of his city and such. So idk if it would be ok with him to be in 2 guilds. I'll ask, and if it's ok then I may consider yours.

PS: Sorry Black Hand guys. I <3 you all but I don't think I'm ready for a guild yet.

(Same applies to all guilds ( might consider. I'll give it a month or so before I join one.)

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Not Kurseran!

*Checks Kurse off the list and taps his Pen at the next Evil-Chick*

We're mainly like a warband I would say, only two members right now(me and Kane) and we kick some ass with just us. We'll probably do evil things on the side. Still looking for more people to add, but of course you have to be careful.

We're mainly like a warband I would say, only two members right now(me and Kane) and we kick some ass with just us. We'll probably do evil things on the side. Still looking for more people to add, but of course you have to be careful.

/sadface .... Villian apps...... :(