♦ = ♦ The Black Hand ♦ = ♦

Taiga

Guild Ideas / Goals / Drives  

332 members have voted

1. 1. What are your thoughts about a new religeous cult?

• Yes
    • N.

Yeah, cause you don't have high enough standards to work on the VA team((BUUUURNEEED))

I actually do, Shennie boi =3

And Ryder says Hi.

We kicked all the orc's arses yesterday in Al'Khazar!

I actually do, Shennie boi =3

And Ryder says Hi.

We kicked all the orc's arses yesterday in Al'Khazar!

^^That was fun

Lol Ryder that was this morning for me XD

I believe the word is 'guise' get your slang right XD

Is bloodnight evar gonna get on the forums!?

-In-Game Name: Burkester

-RolePlaying Name: Sir_Silverblade

-Sword and/or Axe and/or Bow Skill: Sword was about 40-43, Bow was not that high I could see in the 20 area.

-Are you a Mage: [Not Needed for Now]

--If so, what type do you specialize in: [Not Needed for Now]

-Villain Application Link: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/26645-sir-silverblade-villain-app-accepted/page__p__133720__hl__burkester__fromsearch__1#entry133720

My Villain app was not really about Gideons taint and such but it is included in my on going thread of his life here:

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/27024-the-story-of-sir-silverblade-wip/

-Race and Subrace: High Elf

-Previous Guilds/Armies Joined: "The Black Cross"

--Are you still a member of this organization: Yes

--If yes, are you trusted: Yes the order does not have anything against the black hand.

-Reason for Joining: Well Gideon wants to fulfill his life in a way Iblees would want it. He also feels that it would be good to join group that shares his ideas. He also feels as though he can be a help in certain areas.

-Evils you have committed: Assassinations, spying, and murders in the name of iblees.

-References for Evils Done: Seventh (Seventhcircle72) (holyrane) and Gaius (gaiusmarius8)

-Are you a good RolePlayer and do you understand the rules of PvP:

Yes, i think that i am quite a goo roleplayer and understand how pvp is affected through roleplay.

-Do you have any connections with trusted people within a Kingdom:

Yes, I wish not to say who though.

-Time Zone and playing Times: Eastern times, On weekends i play most of the day and week days 4-11 usually.

-If you have a change of allegiances, except anything Undead related, you must kill the character off for security reasons. Do you agree (Not following this can get a ban): Yes.

-Telling anyone of our secrets or who your allegiance belongs to is prohibited. Do you understand (No loopholes)? ((OOC Also counts))

Yes, I won't give away information.

-Will you take ScreenShots of anything related to killing, murdering, scaring, worshiping, etc. to fend off ban requests? ((Again, OOC counts))

Yes, lately i have been taking a lot of screenshots because of the large amount of ban reports on killing.

-Scenario 1: An Oren Guard halts your passage due to having a hood on. What do you respond with?

Gideon would continue on he feels as though he is allowed to do as he pleases as well as believe in what he wants to believe.

-Scenario 2: A person rants about Iblees being a great god. What are your thoughts upon this individual?

Well Gideon would only acknowledge then man as Gideon believes in the same things the man is saying. But, he does not really care about the things if they do not have to do with him or his thoughts having to do with this god.

-Scenario 3: In an Undead battle, your fellow brothers are injured or in battle. What do you do?

Gideon would try to help his friend get up and back where he could be healed. Then after he knew his comrade was alright he would go back and continue to fight.

-Are you an Undead Wannabe?

No Gideon does not very much care for the undead but just believes in his own views on things.