♦ = ♦ The Black Hand ♦ = ♦

Taiga

Guild Ideas / Goals / Drives  

332 members have voted

1. 1. What are your thoughts about a new religeous cult?

• Yes
    • N.

-In-Game Name: loion

-RolePlaying Name: Ramirez

-Sword and/or Bow Skill: [Not Needed for Now]

-Are you a Mage: [Not Needed for Now]

--If so, what type do you specialize in: [Not Needed for Now]

-Villain Application Link: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=12255

-Race and Subrace: Mountain Dwarf

-Previous Guilds/Armies Joined:

--Are you still a member of this organization: Kal'Alrasian army

--If yes, are you trusted: I am.

-Reason for Joining: Seems like an guild for me. Also, it may help me with my current money problem

-Evils you have committed: Various Assassinations.

-References for Evils Done: (Optional) Kevin. I have killed Kevin once. I did'nt know he was evil back then, and i was ordered by Guraim. I killed him without a scratch

-Are you a good RolePlayer and do you understand the rules of PvP: I do. And my friends say im a good RP'er.

-Do you have any connections with trusted people within a Kingdom: I know both kings of Kal'Alras

-Time Zone and playing Times: +1 UTC and i mostly

-Do you wish to have your name posted in the Guild list: No, i would like my fake name to be posted. If i get accepted ill PM Ryder

-What rank are you applying for in the Guild: Elder Kinsman

Accepted. Send a PM when your application for Villainy is accepted. You will be tested shortly.

I would like to put up a Request for Ressources (as Job for members). Can I just edit your post? ^^

I would like to put up a Request for Ressources (as Job for members). Can I just edit your post? ^^

Go ahead! Nothing stopping you!

Posted! Make sure you read the 'Jobs&Offers' Part again.

Simon? I like your new Avatar :)

Posted! Make sure you read the 'Jobs&Offers' Part again.

Thanks, it takes the skin that a person made in the skin competition I have. I

ll read the jobs now.

Hmm... I was a bit brain dead then... I shall change the names. Thanks for the feedback!

Not a problem. Although I have a duty to stay good, if I ever chose to become a villain, I would apply for advanced evil and join this. Like a baws.

I made the skin in it :3

Not a problem. Although I have a duty to stay good, if I ever chose to become a villain, I would apply for advanced evil and join this. Like a baws.

I made the skin in it :3

Thank you for the AWESOME skin! I'm going to review the other ones, but I think you'll be the winner :)

OFFICIAL SKIN:

We have an official skin! Please use the correct one Here.

OFFICIAL SKIN:

We have an official skin! Please use the correct one Here.

In the case that i somehow create a great one later today (i am bored atm)

You shall have to look at it.... It might just be for the Decended, such as me, but you will just have to see when I am done.

Coordinates will be sent via Pigeon shortly.

In the case that i somehow create a great one later today (i am bored atm)

You shall have to look at it.... It might just be for the Decended, such as me, but you will just have to see when I am done.

Coordinates will be sent via Pigeon shortly.

I will be awaiting it with pleasure.

Congratulations for BullyReece and Susitsu!! They are to take the trials soon. (Susitsu needs his application accepted first though)

-In-Game Name: Kevin_The_Minion

-RolePlaying Name: Kevin?

-Villain Application Link: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9439

-Race and Subrace:

Human, no subrace.

-Previous Guilds/Armies Joined: Oren Guard.

--Are you still a member of this organization: No

--If yes, are you trusted: No, banished, rather.

-Reason for Joining: To help the undead as much as possible as they tighten their grasp on Aegis.

-Evils you have committed: Too much to write... Killing, Stealing, betrayal of all sorts, etc.

-References for Evils Done: (Optional) Jigg21, Deathmetus, Mdhegs, and many more.

-Are you a good RolePlayer and do you understand the rules of PvP: Indeed.

-Do you have any connections with trusted people within a Kingdom: A few, but not very many, as my character only has a connection with a select few.

-Time Zone and playing Times: Mountain time. Normally about 6-10 PM, somewhere in there.

-Do you wish to have your name posted in the Guild list: Yes, for all to fear me!

-What rank are you applying for in the Guild: I feel I could do well as a Darkness Aeon, as I have much experience, and I feel you know this.

-In-Game Name: Kevin_The_Minion

-RolePlaying Name: Kevin?

-Villain Application Link: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9439

-Race and Subrace:

Human, no subrace.

-Previous Guilds/Armies Joined: Oren Guard.

--Are you still a member of this organization: No

--If yes, are you trusted: No, banished, rather.

-Reason for Joining: To help the undead as much as possible as they tighten their grasp on Aegis.

-Evils you have committed: Too much to write... Killing, Stealing, betrayal of all sorts, etc.

-References for Evils Done: (Optional) Jigg21, Deathmetus, Mdhegs, and many more.

-Are you a good RolePlayer and do you understand the rules of PvP: Indeed.

-Do you have any connections with trusted people within a Kingdom: A few, but not very many, as my character only has a connection with a select few.

-Time Zone and playing Times: Mountain time. Normally about 6-10 PM, somewhere in there.

-Do you wish to have your name posted in the Guild list: Yes, for all to fear me!

-What rank are you applying for in the Guild: I feel I could do well as a Darkness Aeon, as I have much experience, and I feel you know this.

Indeed I do Kevin. Welcome aboard. We will send the coordinates to the base shortly.

((Neither of us have ours accepted >.<))

((>.< Oooh didn't know :P I'll wait until your applications are accepted.))