♦ = ♦ The Black Hand ♦ = ♦

Taiga

Guild Ideas / Goals / Drives  

332 members have voted

1. 1. What are your thoughts about a new religeous cult?

• Yes
    • N.

Sorry for such the long absence. (I have gotten a job :? )

I have upgraded the guild slightly since I have been there.... A lot of my things have gone missing that I had planned to use such as a stack of Black and Red Wool.... Whoever took it needs to grow up and let me know before taking it....

I'll need updating when you get the chance Ryder.

Need to get some locks there... Damn fools stealing their own belongings.

My Brothers, I Have Left the guild i have decided there is no place for me on the Dark path and we are being hunted one by one, even our greatest allies hate us and for that, i have decided to move to a remote farm many miles away, i may die on the trip i do not know, but i will miss you all and hope that you all prosper, as i never did...

-Vicerys Targaryen

(( PS: Starting a new character for real now Called Rhaegar Tully Vamp is Gone FOREVER!!!! hope to RP with you again ;D

I got recently contacted by Balin. We talked about Black Hand and our purpose. We became to big, he said and we thought about solutions.

Solution No.1 : Creating a 'Elite Troop' which is directly advised by the Undead.

Solution No.2 : Decreasing our Member Ammount.

Solution No.3 : Taking down Recruitment. Maybe only by invitation if the Undeads agree with you. [Yea, we have to many idiots which the Undeads hate.]

Solution No.4 : Events and Wars : Working more close and direct with the Undead, if they would like to. Then, starting Wars, raiding Camps, etc. , also conquering Towns.

Tell me what you think.

-Pho

I got recently contacted by Balin. We talked about Black Hand and our purpose. We became to big, he said and we thought about solutions.

Solution No.1 : Creating a 'Elite Troop' which is directly advised by the Undead.

Solution No.2 : Decreasing our Member Ammount.

Solution No.3 : Taking down Recruitment. Maybe only by invitation if the Undeads agree with you. [Yea, we have to many idiots which the Undeads hate.]

Solution No.4 : Events and Wars : Working more close and direct with the Undead, if they would like to. Then, starting Wars, raiding Camps, etc. , also conquering Towns.

Tell me what you think.

-Pho

I already set up something similar to the Elite Group. Only Aeons and Above may contact them in any way. Unregistered villains are automatically slaves.

((I require a list of Idiots they refer to))

We are currently working on raiding Winterfell soon...

Part of the reason we are falling apart, is because there is a lack of accepted villains. Someone has to check them faster, but hey, I'm not rushing you. Just saying that others should check as well.

Just wondering how the trials are coming along, I would help with any resource gathering, howler if you need anything

Just wondering how the trials are coming along, I would help with any resource gathering, howler if you need anything

Some redstone required for wiring. Thats about it. After that. VOILA Finished!

((Oh look the reason I left! Seriously. Plus people refused to take orders NOT to kill everyone they saw, quite a few of them without villain apps. Reece and I both tried to keep things discreet with our lower members, but apparently they worship Edargo because he lets(encourages) them do whatever they want basically.))

If someone knows of a spawner that is located near the base, i can set up a training station for swordsman and archers to hone their skills. Just show me in game and ill set it up for us, as long as its not too far underground.

Is anyone ever actually at the base, or am i just on at bad times? In the past week, ive seen Ryder once, and no one else. It gets lonely there...

Bad Timing.

((You should make level requirements in certain skills since skills are out))

On it now!

If someone knows of a spawner that is located near the base, i can set up a training station for swordsman and archers to hone their skills. Just show me in game and ill set it up for us, as long as its not too far underground.

Spider spawner near base. Ask Rasta.

(( I'm back now, finally!))

I think I've got redstone stashed in my tower, I'll bring some next time I visit the guildhall. I think I might have some red and black wool aswell.

As for the locks I can set up a couple at my next visit, just make sure you have signs, know where I should put them and who I should give permission!

((My villain app has been checked out, all though neither denied or accepted! -_- My link))

We welcome you back...

Another Message:

WE NEED ACCEPTED VILLAINS!!! WE ARE PLANNING AN ATTACK!

Count me in Brother. Send me a scroll, carried by a carrion bird to my "cave" with details, and my role.

Count me in Brother. Send me a scroll, carried by a carrion bird to my "cave" with details, and my role.

I will send one as soon as possible. I look forward seeing you in person.