♦ = ♦ The Black Hand ♦ = ♦

Taiga

Guild Ideas / Goals / Drives  

332 members have voted

1. 1. What are your thoughts about a new religeous cult?

• Yes
    • N.

Villain apps are BACK!

Yeah, but they've messed up pretty bad considering the fact that they're accepting apps the very same day they were posted, when there's still like 5 pages before those posts that deserves being checked.

You need to get lucky to get accepted, I guess. Or become buddy with a gm ;)

-In-Game Name:CaliMkali

-RolePlaying Name:Link

-Sword and/or Axe and/or Bow Skill: Sword is level 28 and da rest is 0 because I dont use them.

-Are you a Mage: [Not Needed for Now]

--If so, what type do you specialize in: [Not Needed for Now]

-Villain Application Link:(I applied for slave for now until my application gets accepted)

-Race and Subrace: Wood Elf

-Previous Guilds/Armies Joined:The Dark Brotherhood

--Are you still a member of this organization:Nay

--If yes, are you trusted: Aye I am willingly.

-Reason for Joining: I want ta join to commit my character to complete and overall evil, in order ta serve a higher power, and in order ta make connections in da world of evil. My primary focus will be da good of da order, and nothing but dat, with a side focus of further developing my character. I expect dat my character will grow with this group.

-Evils you have committed: I'v been jailed twice for been accused of being an assassain and Iv been jailed for trespassing in the guards house.

-References for Evils Done: (Optional)

-Are you a good RolePlayer and do you understand the rules of PvP: Im good at Rp and I understand the rules.

-Do you have any connections with trusted people within a Kingdom: Yes one person, and he is called Broski.

-Time Zone and playing Times: Easter Europe Time

-Do you wish to have your name posted in the Guild list: Nay

Setup a time when we can meet. I will look forward to seeing you...

Ryder, don't accept him!

He has been trying to join every guild, and is guilty of plagerism and boosting his account with alts.

Btw where are you Black Hand guys? I haven't seen anyone of you for... ages and I'm Undead. Usually we are magnets for you, haha. Well, I have seen Blood Night (Not Villian) who claimed to be part of you and Alpha Centaurus who is constantly arguing with sledder xD

I don't know who Alpha Centaurus is xD.

Bloodnight isn't doing anything. I keep telling him to get a villain app. I'm always at our tower, making it bootiful xD.

Oh yeah, Dwarf_Link, you're not getting in.

A.. Tower? Like our beautiful tower on the FoA Base ruins near Alstion when Snowy still stood? :3

Well, I'm glad you start acting more secretly.

Definitely not! It looked like... err... let's just not say.

Its very nice looking actually. Bloodnight and I are pretty good architects. I'll get some Screenies soon.

-In-Game Name: TheHarveey

-RolePlaying Name: Gortan

-Sword and/or Axe and/or Bow Skill: 27 Swords, 20 Axes 0 Bow [Obviously stats are off right now.]

-Are you a Mage: [Not Needed for Now] No

--If so, what type do you specialize in: [Not Needed for Now] N/A

-Villain Application Link: Not accepted obviously as of yet, but I hope it will be read soon, been up for one week now. Check it out for yourself to read the kind of character I wish to portray.

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/22165-gortans-advanced-villain-application-theharveey/

-Race and Subrace: Human [None]

-Previous Guilds/Armies Joined: Celestine Guard

--Are you still a member of this organization: Yes, I am currently building the city with the Head-Architect.

--If yes, are you trusted: Not especially, but i am trusted as a member.

-Reason for Joining: I wish to take my dark traits to the first level. Becoming part of the Black Hand is but the primary step to power for myself. Once i am trusted enough by both the Black Hand and the Undead, I shall be able to truly fulfill my destiny to gain the power i seek.

-Evils you have committed: [Obviously none as of yet, but will follow my character's RP when/if my application is accepted.]

-References for Evils Done: (Optional) N/A

-Are you a good RolePlayer and do you understand the rules of PvP: In a point of opinion, i believe I am a good Roleplayer, but that judgement must be tested by others. As for PvP, i fully understand its incorporation into a RolePlaying situation, as well as how to act on it, having played several Raid and Faction servers.

-Do you have any connections with trusted people within a Kingdom: None directly in IC connections, but OOC i am good friends of a few high ranking people in Krugmar, Oren and Kal'Urguan. I do not wish to disclose names as of yet, just for personal preference.

-Time Zone and playing Times: GMT 0, and varying on my current exam timetable. Going through several at the moment, I am off for two weeks in one more week, so i will be able to play a good amount of time per day then. As for weekends, i can spend the majority playing if need be, excluding sleep :)

-Do you wish to have your name posted in the Guild list: Depending on my rank. If i do progress through ranks, then i wish for my name to be private, but as a slave, I do not need to worry, as i will know no secrets anyways.

Soooo MoI is up, are you going to help there too? (@B.H. members)

Still making up the workings of our tower. Some slaves are working on it too.

PS. Dwarf_Link's alternate account just contacted me. His name is Link_Auditore. He thinks I'm stupid. I check EVERYTHING. He claims to be in the BH, but he isn't even in the server yet! Hes just getting alotta alts on this...

Check the Undead Roleplay and my post on it. IPs says it's not him. But I also think it's him... again... adding me as friend.. grrr.. is he kidding us?

Urgh... People told me he has alotta alts. This is what he wrote.

I might not be on for a quite a while until monday so you know were i am incase you need me but il be still on the forums

And could you help me with a villain application please like type some answers for the questions for me cause I'm not good with the questions they gave you like them words deception, betrayal cause i do not know what they actually mean, it would be nice if you could help me

Signed Link

And heres the links to his non accepted application and villain application.

His Villain Application Link

Server Application

Oh yeah, Kjohnson and Boney. I need you IG. Send carrier pigeon.

Oh great. Now he says hes a slave. Bloodnight, don't let him in. Hes bugging us all.

*spats in real life* Impersonator...