♦ = ♦ The Black Hand ♦ = ♦

Taiga

Guild Ideas / Goals / Drives  

332 members have voted

1. 1. What are your thoughts about a new religeous cult?

• Yes
    • N.

I liked the blind druid Boney with the amazing Lothieriel next to him more, haha. You're a great RPer.

*coughs* MoI? I'm wondering why none of you was applying by now. Not that we need you, this isn't a rollcall. Just wondering oocly

Heh. I'll gladly join... maybe... maybe not. I don't wanna be marked as an Undead wannabe. I wish everyone knew I was offered TWICE and declined.

Heh. I'll gladly join... maybe... maybe not. I don't wanna be marked as an Undead wannabe. I wish everyone knew I was offered TWICE and declined.

I now know.

I liked the blind druid Boney with the amazing Lothieriel next to him more, haha. You're a great RPer.

*coughs* MoI? I'm wondering why none of you was applying by now. Not that we need you, this isn't a rollcall. Just wondering oocly

Hehe, Thanks! It was really fun rping blind.

I'll contact you later, Boney. I'm caught up with school work on a saturday. :/

Y U NO UNDEAD THEN?! Togther we would have been the only B.H. members who became Undead -brofist-

Well, I and I guess every Undead knows it and you should apply.

P'haps I may... Brb, checking out the MoI guild page...

That's metagaming. Why are we meeting anyways?

That was to Dwarf_Link. You are Link_Auditore.

Fail, another reason to ban him, simon. Go ahead, take out the Banhammer and make my day.

Dude, we banned you from the forums! You mustn't register again, your journey on LotC is finished! Last server rule: "No forum account = not whitelisted AKA banned"

Good day and thanks for admitting that you are Dwarf_Link (Ips were kinda difficult and not the same.)

I cant apply for anything, its not fair because i knowwhat i did wrong and i just want to apply for something but people say, oh your Calimkali, you cant come into our guild.