♦ = ♦ The Black Hand ♦ = ♦

Taiga

Guild Ideas / Goals / Drives  

332 members have voted

1. 1. What are your thoughts about a new religeous cult?

• Yes
    • N.

Sorry, Link. Duties call first. Appeal it on the game. Banned.

Oh yeah. I can't even ACCEPT you because your 'Minecraftgamer44' and AV Applications weren't even accepted.

Bye.

He also applied for MoI.. he really thinks we are stupid.

Is he ip banned? If not, please, do it. I don't wanna yell at his 5th account..

*Sigh* Building another temple for the BH... Taking WAYYY too long.

Revamped the application process. Got a slave application so I can have people do minor evils without villain applications!

Revamped the application process. Got a slave application so I can have people do minor evils without villain applications!

Yup you did!

My villian app is in the works, Its pretty nice :P, and here's my "Servant" contract...

Slave Contract: Marilyn Six

Will you, and always, serve your master loyally?

Yeas, and til' death do us part...

Are you aware that punishments may be given away freely as we shall please?

Indeed, to the extint.

Secrets given out will result in Death ((IC and OOC)). Are you aware? (Breaking this may result in a ban)

Definatly my lord.

Whom do you serve now?

Iblees and thy masters

Whom do WE serve?

The Dark Lord, he shall prevail and regian eternal!!!

Which higher up power do you serve?

All ranks above me. ((I'll listen to anyone openly within the guild, but when it comes to non-brothers/sisters, I will never seice to destroy those whom do not obey our master. :D))

I take a liking to you Marilyn. Take no orders from anyone else, but me. I need a special task done soon...

If you complete this, you shall take the trials.

Y U NO UNDEAD THEN?! Togther we would have been the only B.H. members who became Undead -brofist-

Well, I and I guess every Undead knows it and you should apply.

You can't forget old Nightmare, I was offered undead, however... Sledder doesn't like me OOC'ly so he gladly declined me lol... So thats my story :D

They do.

And thork. Improve your RP please.

They do.

And thork. Improve your RP please.

^^THIS

Anyway, as Lucas Black has gone full good and is hoping the undead don't find him as he ditched the trials for becoming a corpse after being ready for the third, I'm an old ally of the Black Hand who could have gone evil. Also, at Bane, I'm making an alt character and going to see if I could actually replace Lucas in the trials with that character(unless Lucas is special somehow) and I do miss my Black Hand buddies. Though this may take some time as I'm having trouble thinking up the character. But hopefully we can hang again soon.

Strange O.o

I'm making an alternate as well xD

I'm keeping him secret...

*Commence Evil Laughter*

Oh yeah. Just banned CaliMKali again -_-

O hai ther Ryder, having bad day with Link still, or done with? Anyways I just wanted to thank you for your referral, and would I be able to join your epic guild? App must have got passed by Susitsu (Hehe in yur face susitsu :D) -sadface- but anyways it would be nice to talk to you real quick.