♦ = ♦ The Black Hand ♦ = ♦

Taiga

Guild Ideas / Goals / Drives  

332 members have voted

1. 1. What are your thoughts about a new religeous cult?

• Yes
    • N.

Of course xD

I'll twist some of Shennie Boy's strings... >.<

*Commence Evil Laughter*

Oh yeah. Just banned CaliMKali again -_-

OMG, I am with some undead in.... well anyways MaliKali is there and he's annoying the hell out of Willizl33t <-- Kane, and he's using my skin Jadles made for me :( , so far I dont like him .....

Accepted for 1. Deception, Thievery, and Cheating - Self explanatory.

*2a. Murder Type A - This includes killing when threatened, assassinations, unprovoked or provoked.

**2b. Murder Type B - Killing for pleasure, twisted ways of killing (cannibalism, weird fetishes), Torture, Slaving

***5. Psychopathy - Insanity, Split Personalities, Uncontrollable Actions

I CAN TAKE MY RIGHTFUL PLACE, BOW TO ME.

Im not gonna bow to you....but I can place you on the menu for my adopted kids and wolves if you want?(@Bloodnight)

Well Simon im gonna get off here and get ready for midnight shift at MacDonalds :(...flippin burgers for undead ftw???

Maybe susitsu or someone will accept me by tommorrow...who knows....probably will get denied to my luck, but anyways....if you are on LotC, and my husband is on, PLEASE kill,torture,enslave, or something to him.....he needs it for not making baby wiff wife.

Eww.

You work at MacDonalds, *Snickers.*

I also work at starbucks if thats better. Get awesome discounts on coffee ^^

-In –Game name:

Mezua

-RolePlaying Name:

Auzem (When she is a villain) and Kuseran (when she isn’t a villain)

-Sword and/or Axe and/or Bow Skill:

Kuseran was trained by her father in the skill of swordsmanship. Her father used to teach for the royal elven court before her family had to hide from the royal court, because her mother stole from them. Her family ran off to live in the woods, out the outskirts of Malinor. When the brother was killed, the father left them to try and find a better way to live. When her mother was killed, Auzem ran off to live with her father, where she learned to wield a sword. He taught to any elf willing to learn, and this is where she learned her skills.

-Are you a Mage: [Not Needed for Now]

Slightly.

--If so, what type do you specialize in: [Not Needed for Now]

The only magic she knows is the magic to bind and release the eyeballs of those she has taken. Auzem likes to cut out the eyeballs of her enemies and keep them for herself. She uses this small bit of magic to change her eye color every week or so.

-Villain Application Link:Click here for App <3

-Race and Subrace:

Elf, Dark elf.

-Previous Guilds/Armies Joined:

None

--Are you still a member of this organization:

--If yes, are you trusted:

-Reason for Joining:

Auzem wishes to find others like her. She wishes to fit in with other people who feel the same way as she does about humanity and Iblees and the Undead. Auzem wants to make friends, and find people she can actually trust since no one is to be trusted. She wishes to assist the undead, and to be able to see her friend who is training to become undead. Auzem is always trying, in many ways, to help out the undead.

-Evils you have committed:

Auzem has robbed many and murdered many. Few times she has failed but everyone makes mistakes and everyone learns from their mistakes. She has mugged people, robbed people, murdered, deceived, and trapped people. If worshipping Iblees is an Evil, she has done it.

-References for Evils Done:

• Slender Fire (MC Name: Priorty)

• Maeghan The Vile (MC Name: Angrboden)

-Are you a good RolePlayer and do you understand the rules of PvP:

I am. I am normally the kind of roleplayer who types out paragraphs of what my character in forums and such. I set limits for myself, and one of them is that I should not type less than 1 paragraph. I know about Meta and Powergaming, and I understand how to PvP Although I serisouly suck at it. And my rolls suck too. Boo.

-Do you have any connections with trusted people within a Kingdom:

Kuseran is trusted by the High Lord of a city far away. She is on the council of the city. Kuseran may or may not (as of Oct 25) have a small connection with the undead. Her best friend is training to be an undead, and Kuseran fears she will lose her friend.

-Time Zone and playing Times:

Est (-5) I normally get on whenever I can. But I am mainly on at night, depending on work. After 8-1 pm to 2 or 3am. And sometimes during the day if I have time.

-If you have a change of allegiances, except anything Undead related, you must kill the character off for security reasons. Do you agree (Not following this can get a ban):

I agree.

-Telling anyone of our secrets or who your allegiance belongs to is prohibited. Do you understand (No loopholes)? ((OOC Also counts))

I understand

-Will you take ScreenShots of anything related to killing, murdering, scaring, worshiping, etc. to fend off ban requests? ((Again, OOC counts))

If I have to, I will. I will make sure to screenshot everything I do, to prevent a ban.

-Scenario 1: An Oren Guard halts your passage due to having a hood on. What do you respond with?

Auzem would ask the guard why it matters to have a hood on. She will say that she is trying to hide her hair to avoid questions from others, then make up some like about her head always bleeding and how it stains it blood red. (Which is lie because she chooses to dye her hair with blood.) If nothing works, she will most likely kill the guard or run away to avoid suspicion.

-Scenario 2: A person rants about Iblees being a great god. What are your thoughts upon this individual? Auzem thinks the person is an idiot, and not worthy of Ibless. The person should not rant about Iblees so easily, especially in public, if he was such a “great god.” And Iblees is not a “Great” God. That is Aeriel. Ibless is a terrifying horrific God. He is beautifully evil.

-Scenario 3: In an Undead battle, your fellow brothers are injured or in battle. What do you do?

Auzem you keep battling(If she was in the in battle) but try to help as best as she can, by giving them food or better weapons, or anything they need to heal their wounds.

-Are you an Undead Wannabe?

Aye. Auzem wishes to be undead so she can stay with her friend. She also wishes to be undead so she will be feared by all. As of right now, Auzem doesn’t feel very scary. She wants people to hear her name and quake with fear.

Side notes:

I won’t be in town for three days and I will not be on as much until November 10th.

Also, I have no references from the Guild itself, but I told Mr. Dark Shepherd in ooc i was looking at guilds and he seemed happy. I will do or meet whatever or whomever to get a reference.