♦ = ♦ The Black Hand ♦ = ♦

Taiga

Guild Ideas / Goals / Drives  

332 members have voted

1. 1. What are your thoughts about a new religeous cult?

• Yes
    • N.

^ Watch out for him. He's already killed off two of his characters XD

((no offense. I just don't know why you keep doing it =_=))

((And is it your business to know? Really is it? I am pretty sure, I may be wrong, but I am pretty sure you don't know do to the fact that I don't care enough to tell you, seeing as, it in fact has nothing to do with you. You are correct, even though it has nothing to do with you, about them being wary about wary about accepting me due to that, but they will decide without the help of your opinion, if they want me they got me, if not they don't, simple as that. What I see is you posting something, in hopes it might matter, about something that is completely and utterly unrelated to you. If you take this as being rude, you deserve it for being such a complete jack ass to, and around me, in the days leading to Vladmir's death.))

Actually, I think he is right,I do NOT want to join the group and then abandon yet another character due to whatever may come up, I am going to be leaving for a couple days, you may see me in game, but I am just going to be playing, not really role playing, I just want to take some time and really verify my character, really get to know him before I join this awesome guild, this is so I do not abandon the concept after joining, it is for the good of us both.

In my words, From what i have seen you do in-game, And your skills to RP. I say your App is ACCEPTEDBut the final say is up to simonbane, Though i would think he would agree with me.

I had the fortune of getting to hang out with him quite a bit, in my opinion, and a suggestion from an old Black Hand, and an ally, he should be accepted.

-In-Game Name: Follower_Kevin

-RolePlaying Name: Kevin?

-Sword and/or Axe and/or Bow Skill: 25 - Swords.

-Villain Application Link: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/7757-kjohnson1997s-new-application-advanced-evil/

-Race and Subrace: Human - No subrace.

-Previous Guilds/Armies Joined: I was apart of the Oren Guard long ago, but was not satisfied with their way of thinking, their beliefs.

--Are you still a member of this organization: No.

--If yes, are you trusted: Not even close.

-Reason for Joining: I was a previous member, but when inactive for awhile. I have returned.

-Evils you have committed: Lying, betrayal, murder, deception.

-Are you a good RolePlayer and do you understand the rules of PvP: Yes. I've been on the server for awhile and have a good understanding of the rules.

-Do you have any connections with trusted people within a Kingdom: A few, but most are scared of me and would rather remain as far away as possible.

-Time Zone and playing Times: MTN. Preferably anywhere from 4 PM to 9 PM.

-Do you wish to have your name posted in the Guild list: Yes.

Welcome back, Kevin. You are accepted. I will see to your evils in the shadows until I deem you worthy of revealing myself...

As for you, Ahriman... You still lack some skills (Villain application) but I welcome you with open arms...

I have a AV, I am to lazy to get a FM to change my name on the villain list, but I talked to Charlie a while ago, and he said to just get a FM and he will change it, but I am lazy, I will do it now.

-In-Game Name: bullyreece

-RolePlaying Name: Nightmare

-Sword and/or Axe and/or Bow Skill: 42- Swords

-Villain Application Link: Haven't got one, However feel very confident about the one I posted on the 25th of August -_-

-Previous Guilds/Armies Joined: The Black Hand

--Are you still a member of this organization: Depends

--If yes, are you trusted: I believe People of the Black Hand will remember who I am

-Reason for Joining: I was a previous member who was respected as you may know :).

-Evils you have committed: Lying, betrayal, murder, deception. Torture. Etc....

-Are you a good RolePlayer and do you understand the rules of PvP: Yes I do, I have been RP'ing for a long time on LoTC..

-Do you have any connections with trusted people within a Kingdom: I am hated by all....

-Time Zone and playing Times: GMT During the week, bout 3- 12ish... Week-ends whenever till bout 10am lol...

-Do you wish to have your name posted in the Guild list: Yes. I do...

-In-Game Name: bullyreece

-RolePlaying Name: Nightmare

-Sword and/or Axe and/or Bow Skill: 42- Swords

-Villain Application Link: Haven't got one, However feel very confident about the one I posted on the 25th of August -_-

-Previous Guilds/Armies Joined: The Black Hand

--Are you still a member of this organization: Depends

--If yes, are you trusted: I believe People of the Black Hand will remember who I am

-Reason for Joining: I was a previous member who was respected as you may know :).

-Evils you have committed: Lying, betrayal, murder, deception. Torture. Etc....

-Are you a good RolePlayer and do you understand the rules of PvP: Yes I do, I have been RP'ing for a long time on LoTC..

-Do you have any connections with trusted people within a Kingdom: I am hated by all....

-Time Zone and playing Times: GMT During the week, bout 3- 12ish... Week-ends whenever till bout 10am lol...

-Do you wish to have your name posted in the Guild list: Yes. I do...

You do realize you can't do any of those things without a villain app?

You do realize you can't do any of those things without a villain app?

I didn't just walk up to people and do it... It was with actual Villains... which I did occassionally join in... So yeah...

Lol I haven't had one of my apps marked... I posted it on the 25th of August lol... Its just taking sooo long...

I know your secret Ryder. The Black Hand is SERBIAN!

Ahahahaha! I finally realize! We're like the serbian terrorists >:D

-In-Game Name:Kended

-RolePlaying Name:Vladimir

-Sword and/or Axe and/or Bow Skill: 24/33/2

-Are you a Mage: [Not Needed for Now]

--If so, what type do you specialize in: [Not Needed for Now]

-Villain Application Link:http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/5303-approved-villain-apps/

-Race and Subrace:Dwarf-Cave Dwarf

-Previous Guilds/Armies Joined:Wolverines/Blackhand

--Are you still a member of this organization:No/Kind of?

--If yes, are you trusted:Yes/Yes

-Reason for Joining:I'd like to meet up with all my past friends and continue to have fun with them, I'd also enjoy the fun role play experiences I got in this guild. I'd also like to further develop my character in his evil ways and continue to play as a villain. It seems like a great chance to have some fun RP with many friends I enjoy doing it with. I'd love to keep my character going.

-Evils you have committed:Murder,torture,stealing,

-References for Evils Done: (Optional)Black Hand members

-Are you a good RolePlayer and do you understand the rules of PvP:Yes, and Yes.

-Do you have any connections with trusted people within a Kingdom:No, I do not.

-Time Zone and playing Times:Eastern Stand Time (USA)

-Do you wish to have your name posted in the Guild list:Yes

-In-Game Name:CaliMkali

-RolePlaying Name:Link

-Sword and/or Axe and/or Bow Skill: Sword is level 28 and da rest is 0 because I dont use them.

-Are you a Mage: [Not Needed for Now]

--If so, what type do you specialize in: [Not Needed for Now]

-Villain Application Link:(I applied for slave for now until my application gets accepted)

-Race and Subrace: Wood Elf

-Previous Guilds/Armies Joined:The Dark Brotherhood

--Are you still a member of this organization:Nay

--If yes, are you trusted: Aye I am willingly.

-Reason for Joining: I want ta join to commit my character to complete and overall evil, in order ta serve a higher power, and in order ta make connections in da world of evil. My primary focus will be da good of da order, and nothing but dat, with a side focus of further developing my character. I expect dat my character will grow with this group.

-Evils you have committed: I'v been jailed twice for been accused of being an assassain and Iv been jailed for trespassing in the guards house.

-References for Evils Done: (Optional)

-Are you a good RolePlayer and do you understand the rules of PvP: Im good at Rp and I understand the rules.

-Do you have any connections with trusted people within a Kingdom: Yes one person, and he is called Broski.

-Time Zone and playing Times: Easter Europe Time

-Do you wish to have your name posted in the Guild list: Nay