♦ = ♦ The Black Hand ♦ = ♦

Taiga

Guild Ideas / Goals / Drives  

332 members have voted

1. 1. What are your thoughts about a new religeous cult?

• Yes
    • N.

Excuse double post, but, your RP has improved greatly, char. +1 up from me. Get Reece and Bloodnight for recommendation now.

EDIT: We also need a reason or purpose for the guild. We are no longer Undead suck-ups ((>.<)) and need a new drive...

Since you've forgotten, Bane, I'll have to give you a reminder about the whole creation of the guild...The ultimate drive is for Iblees, the one you see as the true heir to control of the world. You will do what you can to make it easier for Iblees to come and take his rightful place in power! You will cause chaos and political unrest to do so! There you go.

-In-Game Name:Undeelad

-RolePlaying Name:Mae_Anacline_Moon but Maevina_Moonrider when im doing evil acts.

-Sword and/or Axe and/or Bow Skill: Im great with a bow, when skills it was 90

-Are you a Mage: [Not Needed for Now]

--If so, what type do you specialize in: [Not Needed for Now]

-Villain Application Link:My Villain app.

-Race and Subrace:Dark elf

-Previous Guilds/Armies Joined:Dark Brotherhood

--Are you still a member of this organization:No

--If yes, are you trusted:

-Reason for Joining:I want to be in a guild that all people are doing evil acts with me :)

-Evils you have committed:Torture, murder, robbing...

-References for Evils Done: Orodreth (Husband) Simonbane may know but im not sure.

-Are you a good RolePlayer and do you understand the rules of PvP:Very well.

-Do you have any connections with trusted people within a Kingdom: No

-Time Zone and playing Times: Every day from 3-7 pm Eastern Time

-If you have a change of allegiances, except anything Undead related, you must kill the character off for security reasons. Do you agree (Not following this can get a ban): Yes I agree

-Telling anyone of our secrets or who your allegiance belongs to is prohibited. Do you understand (No loopholes)? ((OOC Also counts)) I understand

-Will you take ScreenShots of anything related to killing, murdering, scaring, worshiping, etc. to fend off ban requests? ((Again, OOC counts)) Yes, if needed

-Scenario 1: An Oren Guard halts your passage due to having a hood on. What do you respond with? I tell him I have a scar on my face that I would hate for others to see.

-Scenario 2: A person rants about Iblees being a great god. What are your thoughts upon this individual? Undead wannabe of course...

-Scenario 3: In an Undead battle, your fellow brothers are injured or in battle. What do you do? I would hand them food and defend them until they can get back up...thats how women roll anyways.

-Are you an Undead Wannabe? No...no..no...no...no..no! I like my skin...

+1 ON Undeelad, but an accepted application would be nice. I can still cover with my slaver's permit though.

I hate this new app process :L

Taking too long!

-In-Game Name: leeloongsam

-RolePlaying Name: Salvalia Achard

-Sword and/or Axe and/or Bow Skill: na

-Villain Application Link: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/25584-leeloongsams-app/page__p__123857__fromsearch__1#entry123857

(it was denied, sadly)

-Race and Subrace: Human

-Previous Guilds/Armies Joined: FOA

--Are you still a member of this organization: Yes

--If yes, are you trusted: I think so

-Reason for Joining: I wish to understand Iblees. What made him go corrupt? Is good and evil not two sides of the same coin? What if Aeriel was the corrupted one?

-Evils you have committed: Stealing, and lying. Minor stuff.

-References for Evils Done: I dont think I have any references.

-Are you a good RolePlayer and do you understand the rules of PvP: Yes, which usually involves talking to someone for at least 5 minutes before killing them.

-Do you have any connections with trusted people within a Kingdom: A few, yes.

-Time Zone and playing Times: GMT+11

-If you have a change of allegiances, except anything Undead related, you must kill the character off for security reasons. Do you agree (Not following this can get a ban): Yes

-Telling anyone of our secrets or who your allegiance belongs to is prohibited. Do you understand (No loopholes)? ((OOC Also counts))

Yes

-Will you take ScreenShots of anything related to killing, murdering, scaring, worshiping, etc. to fend off ban requests? ((Again, OOC counts))

Yes(needs to get used to it though.)

-Scenario 1: An Oren Guard halts your passage due to having a hood on. What do you respond with?

1. I would let my hood down.

2. Sweet talk him out.

-Scenario 2: A person rants about Iblees being a great god. What are your thoughts upon this individual?

Probably a mad man who wishes to gain power and favour with the undead and Iblees. No man would ever do something that would potentially get them jailed not for a good reason.

-Scenario 3: In an Undead battle, your fellow brothers are injured or in battle. What do you do?

Cover them while retreating to take cover. As long as they're wounded and not dead, there is always a chance to save him/her.

-Are you an Undead Wannabe?

Nah.

On a ooc note: I am a bit stuck with my character at the moment, as I cannot advance or retreat. I cant go back and forgive the ascended, but i cannot study the rituals to worship iblees, the very being i am determined to find out. Who knows what will happen to my character in the near future...

Last time I checked, the BH do not hire mercenaries, they ARE the mercenaries, they settle their ilown matters personally

+1 ON Undeelad, but an accepted application would be nice. I can still cover with my slaver's permit though.

Sorry for the double post :L

But you do know this undee person has applied for alot of guilds AKA the dragon born...

Last time I checked, the BH do not hire mercenaries, they ARE the mercenaries, they settle their ilown matters personally

Ive gotta say, well said Char. And the BH has changed A LOT since you got banned, we were even destroyed for a time. Shen betrayed it and went good too. Goes by Lucas Black now. Ryder Bane no longer exists(Q_Q) thanks to Vex. I now have an alt character in the guild so I can continue being evil while keeping my current character. Also, it seems like we're going mainstream again. Quick, get Fryste to destroy us!(jk) But yeah, we're gonna kick some ass again.

-In-Game Name: leeloongsam

-RolePlaying Name: Salvalia Achard

-Sword and/or Axe and/or Bow Skill: na

-Villain Application Link: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/25584-leeloongsams-app/page__p__123857__fromsearch__1#entry123857

(it was denied, sadly)

-Race and Subrace: Human

-Previous Guilds/Armies Joined: FOA

--Are you still a member of this organization: Yes

--If yes, are you trusted: I think so

-Reason for Joining: I wish to understand Iblees. What made him go corrupt? Is good and evil not two sides of the same coin? What if Aeriel was the corrupted one?

-Evils you have committed: Stealing, and lying. Minor stuff.

-References for Evils Done: I dont think I have any references.

-Are you a good RolePlayer and do you understand the rules of PvP: Yes, which usually involves talking to someone for at least 5 minutes before killing them.

-Do you have any connections with trusted people within a Kingdom: A few, yes.

-Time Zone and playing Times: GMT+11

-If you have a change of allegiances, except anything Undead related, you must kill the character off for security reasons. Do you agree (Not following this can get a ban): Yes

-Telling anyone of our secrets or who your allegiance belongs to is prohibited. Do you understand (No loopholes)? ((OOC Also counts))

Yes

-Will you take ScreenShots of anything related to killing, murdering, scaring, worshiping, etc. to fend off ban requests? ((Again, OOC counts))

Yes(needs to get used to it though.)

-Scenario 1: An Oren Guard halts your passage due to having a hood on. What do you respond with?

1. I would let my hood down.

2. Sweet talk him out.

-Scenario 2: A person rants about Iblees being a great god. What are your thoughts upon this individual?

Probably a mad man who wishes to gain power and favour with the undead and Iblees. No man would ever do something that would potentially get them jailed not for a good reason.

-Scenario 3: In an Undead battle, your fellow brothers are injured or in battle. What do you do?

Cover them while retreating to take cover. As long as they're wounded and not dead, there is always a chance to save him/her.

-Are you an Undead Wannabe?

Nah.

On a ooc note: I am a bit stuck with my character at the moment, as I cannot advance or retreat. I cant go back and forgive the ascended, but i cannot study the rituals to worship iblees, the very being i am determined to find out. Who knows what will happen to my character in the near future...

Denied, as you are not currently in possession of a Villain Application, therefore you are unable to even complete the trials, required to even become the first rank in this guild. I also believe as if you completly rushed your villain application, as you simply can't just "sweet talk" with a guard. I have tried multiple times and to be quite honest, the guards take none of it. You may attempt to become a slave, however this actually means having the balls to meat me/simonbane/bloodnight in game and to be honest, we'll probably just insult you unless you can try to impress us.