♦ = ♦ The Black Hand ♦ = ♦

Taiga

Guild Ideas / Goals / Drives  

332 members have voted

1. 1. What are your thoughts about a new religeous cult?

• Yes
    • N.

*You Hear a Whisper in the trees as you walk past them, the voice has a familiar voice to it, but you stop to listen anyway*

Ah... my baby has been Born and has come to fruition, i wish you luck in the near Future Brothers...

(( looking back on this thread nearly made me cry :D good memories...

And If i get casted down from good, would i be available to join back again as a recruit?))

SIMON HE'S MINE, MY PERSONAL SLAVE!

I'm gonna kill you as Lucas, Kvothe. And the rest of you get to die by Lucas' hand for coming near my belongings >.> Though Anson might just sit and giggle.

SIMON HE'S MINE, MY PERSONAL SLAVE!

I have Marilyn. :D

Like I said, playa.

I have my daughter, so :P

Lolz, I had the utmost pleasure of meeting your offspring Ninja, I bet you raped her mother :3.......

I'm getting on now...gonna hunt down Bloodnight and stab him to death for touching my belongings...

Go on, Shennie. I dun care about him xD.

Lolz, I had the utmost pleasure of meeting your offspring Ninja, I bet you raped her mother :3.......

That was actually me. Check out my application :D

( i have been away due to RL reasons. My Tom character hasn't been around, though you may seen me because of my younger brother has been playing. I was wondering, since i was in the guild, must i make i new application? If i do thats fine i just want to know. )

No, actually.

My character is/was completely besotted with her ^^