♦ = ♦ The Black Hand ♦ = ♦

Taiga

Guild Ideas / Goals / Drives  

332 members have voted

1. 1. What are your thoughts about a new religeous cult?

• Yes
    • N.

Did the third person ever +1 my app?

Bloodnight did.

Bloodnight did.

So Simon and Bloodnight did? I'm trying to figure out what to do because (I think bloodnight) came up to me in game and said "Welcome to the dark hand."

Just trying to figure out confusion is all

So Simon and Bloodnight did? I'm trying to figure out what to do because (I think bloodnight) came up to me in game and said "Welcome to the dark hand."

Just trying to figure out confusion is all

Blarg, you'll see. I just know them oocly so I can pester them. You will be gotten to in due time~

Actually, all three of us agreed xD

Welcome!

Try meeting us In Game :D

Actually, all three of us agreed xD

Welcome!

Try meeting us In Game :D

I'm running around with them right now(course the server is down).

Hey, shennie boi. I made a pony of LUCAS!

myponyy.png

ENJOI!

-In-Game Name: char615

-RolePlaying Name: Rhaegar

-Sword and/or Axe and/or Bow Skill: Sword, 40.

-Are you a Mage: [Not Needed for Now] Nope

--If so, what type do you specialize in: [Not Needed for Now] (Probs Necromancy when its out )

-Villain Application Link: Its so deep in the pages, just look at the accepted villains, ima basic

-Race and Subrace: Human, Southeron

-Previous Guilds/Armies Joined: FoA, Oren guard

--Are you still a member of this organization:Kicked out of FoA for calling Shoi A Wench (XD), Oren Guard, left

--If yes, are you trusted: I WAS trusted in the FoA And Oren Guard.

-Reason for Joining: To Find My true Commitment, and to rid the world of The forces stopping Iblees' Wrath.

-Evils you have committed: Roberry, Rape, More Robbery, betrayal, greed

-References for Evils Done: The_Dark_Shepard

-Are you a good RolePlayer and do you understand the rules of PvP: Yes.

-Do you have any connections with trusted people within a Kingdom: The Seneschal, the Viceroy, the High Constable.

-Time Zone and playing Times: GMT, 6:00pm - 9:00pm (Weekdays) 10:30am - 9:30pm (Weekends)

-If you have a change of allegiances, except anything Undead related, you must kill the character off for security reasons. Do you agree (Not following this can get a ban): Yes.

-Telling anyone of our secrets or who your allegiance belongs to is prohibited. Do you understand (No loopholes)? ((OOC Also counts)) Yes.

-Will you take ScreenShots of anything related to killing, murdering, scaring, worshiping, etc. to fend off ban requests? ((Again, OOC counts)) Yes, i Screenshot most of my RP situations.

-Scenario 1: An Oren Guard halts your passage due to having a hood on. What do you respond with? I Pull Down My Hood and Show Them My face with Half an ear, They Enquire about the ear and i explain, they then Nod me in.

-Scenario 2: A person rants about Iblees being a great god. What are your thoughts upon this individual? He Is Not Worthy of the Fallen One's Greatness, i mutter curses about him and carry on my business.

-Scenario 3: In an Undead battle, your fellow brothers are injured or in battle. What do you do? I do not Give a thought about them, I Shout at them to Get up and fight like men, and run in like a Madman.

-Are you an Undead Wannabe? Definatly not, i do not wish to be undead even if they offered me.

Something must happen in game to become our slave...

Anyways, me and reece are now notorious for killing Eowehn, son of Indelwehn. I killed him in front of her eyes and reece tortured him =3.

Something must happen in game to become our slave...

Anyways, me and reece are now notorious for killing Eowehn, son of Indelwehn. I killed him in front of her eyes and reece tortured him =3.

WuvWoo, I remember when it was the second day of the server and I was in Laurelin as Lolindar, and I gave Shiftnative a single mina, I said," WuvWoo Shifty!" And he said..... Cute....

Must... resist... giving... Shift.... MINAS!