Shade Magic

Elindor

Contract Magic - Contracts can be written in shadows like ink, though still signed in blood. If the contract were to be pressed against the other party, the writing would transfer to their skin and slowly imprint itself. The longer the contract goes without being fulfilled the more permanent and painful the scarring becomes.

Interesting form of punishment, having the contract appear in writing on the person. On the other hand, this still leaves many types of contract all about th same thing, as this punishment could only be applied to Promisse contracts (meaning the one who signs it has to do something or be punished). The others wouldn't make much sense to have that (Liar, trading, life, timed, and soul.).

If you want to discuss ideas on what other changes of being a Shade could do on Contract magic, send me a PM or talk to me in skype.

Interesting form of punishment, having the contract appear in writing on the person. On the other hand, this still leaves many types of contract all about th same thing, as this punishment could only be applied to Promisse contracts (meaning the one who signs it has to do something or be punished). The others wouldn't make much sense to have that (Liar, trading, life, timed, and soul.).

If you want to discuss ideas on what other changes of being a Shade could do on Contract magic, send me a PM or talk to me in skype.

I would appreciate that as Contract magic is multi-layered, but there is no guide. So trying to understand it at a glance is complicated.

I would appreciate that as Contract magic is multi-layered, but there is no guide. So trying to understand it at a glance is complicated.

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/89046-complete-asked-again-to-be-posted-contract-magic/?hl=contract

The same link is in my signature under posts. It explains the magic in almost all points, thought some are being left vague on purpose.

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/89046-complete-asked-again-to-be-posted-contract-magic/?hl=contract

The same link is in my signature under posts. It explains the magic in almost all points, thought some are being left vague on purpose.

Does that include the additions?