Knights Of The Eventide Dominion

Swgrclan

<< This isn't my sort of thing, but I'd like to say good luck with it! I hope you guys have a blast, reminds me of that guild from mid-Asulon. Cheers. >>

Mason looks over the flier given to him by one of the members of The Eventide Dominion. He reads it over for what must be the tenth time, contemplating his decision. His eyes scan the piece of parchment almost as if he were in a trance. He shakes his head, bringing himself back into reality. Now was not the time to over think his decision. Now was the time for action.

Mason traces a Lorraine cross over his chest and send the letter to be delivered.

OOC Section

MC name:
ACanadianCraft
Skype Name (Optional):
ACanadianSkype
Does the character you're applying for have a VA, and if so, what evils?:
My character does not currently have a VA of any level

IC Section
Your First Name and Surname:
Mason Owynson
Race:
Human
Notable Skills:
I was the Master Lumberjack in Furnstock for The Silverblades, so I know my way
around an Axe.

Does the applicant hold faith in the Holy Creator?:
Born and raised in The Holy Oren Empire, my footsteps tread a blessed path.
Reasons for joining:
After being given a leaflet by a member of this order, I decided I wished to
join. I wish to see the Ideals of House Chivay spread far and wide, and rid the
world of heresy.

What moral boundaries does the applicant have?:
My actions extend as far as The Creators mercy. (None.)
Additional Information:
I was once held in confidence by The Order of The White Rose, and House Chivay.
Enough so that I was charged many times with the protection of young Robert
Chivay in his youth. I also served briefly under Captain Ser Baldir Toov The Zealot
And Ser Thomas The Racist.

MC name: Drazker.

Skype Name (Optional): Drazker.

1A - Thievery & Cheating

1B - Lock-Picking, Breaking & Entering, and Jail-Breaking

1C - Arson & Destruction of Property

2A - Murder

2C - Torture

2C - Kidnapping

3A - Unholy Worship & Religious Zealotry

IC Section

Your First Name and Surname:"Vectis Vekon, second of my name."

Race: "Human."

Notable Skills: "As a warrior, I am trained in Southeron fencing and Northern swordplay. I can also operate a crossbow and strike a target with a longbow accurately at one-hundred meters. As a priest, I am devout in my worship of the Almighty and His host of Aenguls. Finally, I have knowledge of the Northern Foe."

Does the applicant hold faith in the Holy Creator?:"I am, and have served His will on the battlefield many times, slaying the dark denizens of the north in my time as a Knight in Oren."

Reasons for joining: "The crusade against corruption must never end so long as it endures in the North and in the nations."

What moral boundaries does the applicant have?: "I am bound by honor to follow orders, but will not participate in any murderous or otherwise un-knightly acts."

Additional Information: N/A.

*Late one evening, a messenger bird would find it's perch at the address of Archaerus of the Ebony Blade. Bound to it's left leg one would find a scroll. At first reach, the bird would squawk and hop away, so difficulty could be found in discovering the origin of the letter's contents. Once retrieved, however, the scroll would unfurl to read:*

"To the notable Knights of the Eventide Dominion,

I have taken interest in your recent formation and the men that count themselves among your ranks. As a fellow warrior of the Faith, I congratulate you, my brothers, in your capture of the cultists' home. I had encountered them in the past and exchanged blows, but had not the time to finish them off, preoccupied with more important matters. With their ousting, you have done me a great favor.

If you would be so courteous, I would be glad to see the place redecorated. Perhaps you men could use an extra sword. If, by chance, I am so graciously invited, I request my Squire be granted entrance as well. He is a foolish lad, but harmless. I look forward to your swift reply.

Written in good faith,

Sir Vectis Vekon II"

A reply to Vectis' application is sent via Eventide Messenger, the letter bound in a blackened leather envelop secured by a metal clasp. Once removed from it's case, Vectis would read the following:

"Sir Vectis Vekon II,

Your application is appreciated, and on that, noted as one of the most impressive that have filtered into Archaerus for review. With the information you have provided in this submission, it is safe to say that there shall be a lack of errors and the list of their corrects commonly found in other applications for this Order. I shall only comment on the information you provided.

Honor-bound men and women are the men and women we need in this Order. The several Knight chapters in what was once the Holy Oren Empire were admirable; only weakened, in the Eventide's eyes, simply based on the fact that politics have disrupted the cycle of things. Your moral boundaries are approved of; there may be some instances when you must pass them for the greater good under God, but take in mind such crossings would be for conflicts against infidels, heretics, and the Northern Scourge. Fear naught that innocents will be negatively affected by the Eventide's might.

Your gratitude unto the Order for the deed of purging the cultists is appreciated. Not many have acknowledged such and you are one of few; I personally extend thanks.

Regarding your squire, he is allowed to join should he remain under your wing. You both will assume yourselves as Levies after an interview; reflecting upon that, consider this a semi-acceptance into the Eventide Knighthood. The next Elven Day, Eventide Inquisitor and Grand-Knight Benedict will search for you and your squire so he may lead you to the Keep and promptly enact your interview. I anticipate meeting you and your squire.

Until then,

Eventide Inquisitor and Grand-Knight Viktor Delacroix."

At the bottom of the letter is a stamp of bronze hue, the crest of the Eventide set into it's center.

Application

~~~

OOC Section

MC name: nsjja12345

Skype Name (Optional): N/A

Yes, he has 1a and i may be going for 4b and Cannibalism soon.

IC Section

Your First Name and Surname: Borin Rameriz or "The Pickpocket" (Same person just under cover of mask if called "The Pickpocket."

Race: Human

Notable Skills: Very good at fighting has the most skills with Rapiers.

Does the applicant hold faith in the Holy Creator?: Yes.

Reasons for joining: After his final job with the Enforcers fell, Borin looks for more occupations to do with guarding/fighting.

What moral boundaries does the applicant have?: If you chase someone down and catch them, don't waste giving them in if death is what they deserve.

Additional Information: Has had jobs in; White Rose, Enforcers, House Lyon, Aegis Regiment and Aldersberg Guard.

A reply to Borin's application is sent via Eventide Messenger, the letter bound in a blackened leather envelop secured by a metal clasp. Once removed from it's case, Borin would read the following:

"Borin Rameriz,

Your submission is appreciated. While your application is a bit more stark than desired, it is adequate. I will be making several comments on the details you provided.

Your listed experiences in guarding and occupations relevant in such are good, however, this Knighthood is not revolved around guarding and fighting. This is a faith-bound Order and there will be several tasks focusing upon appeasing the good Lord; but this will be handled if you ever surpass Levihood.

There isn't much more to say, so I shall conclude with the following: you will be consulted by Grand-Knight Benedict in the next following day so your interview can be enacted. Consider this a semi-acceptance into the Eventide Order.

I anticipate your joining,

At the bottom of the letter is a stamp of bronze hue, the crest of the Eventide set into it's center.

Mason looks over the flier given to him by one of the members of The Eventide Dominion. He reads it over for what must be the tenth time, contemplating his decision. His eyes scan the piece of parchment almost as if he were in a trance. He shakes his head, bringing himself back into reality. Now was not the time to over think his decision. Now was the time for action.

Mason traces a Lorraine cross over his chest and send the letter to be delivered.

OOC Section

MC name:

ACanadianCraft

Skype Name (Optional):

ACanadianSkype

My character does not currently have a VA of any level

IC Section

Your First Name and Surname:

Mason Owynson

Race:

Human

Notable Skills:

I was the Master Lumberjack in Furnstock for The Silverblades, so I know my way

around an Axe.

Does the applicant hold faith in the Holy Creator?:

Born and raised in The Holy Oren Empire, my footsteps tread a blessed path.

Reasons for joining:

After being given a leaflet by a member of this order, I decided I wished to

join. I wish to see the Ideals of House Chivay spread far and wide, and rid the

world of heresy.

What moral boundaries does the applicant have?:

My actions extend as far as The Creators mercy. (None.)

Additional Information:

I was once held in confidence by The Order of The White Rose, and House Chivay.

Enough so that I was charged many times with the protection of young Robert

Chivay in his youth. I also served briefly under Captain Ser Baldir Toov The Zealot

And Ser Thomas The Racist.

A reply to Mason's application is sent via Eventide Messenger, the letter bound in a blackened leather envelop secured by a metal clasp. Once removed from it's case, Mason would read the following:

"Mason Owynson,

Your application submission is taken with utmost appreciation. What answers you have listed in your letter are above-average, and there are no conflictions present to be pointed out. This reply shall be a short one for that reason.

Your displayed experience is admirable; both the White Rose and House Chivay are approved of in our ranks, and it would be an honor to conjoin you with the Eventide. You will be pleased to hear that a fellow Roseman has also assumed himself in our ranks, so you will not be surrounded by unfamiliar family.

You will be consulted in an Elven Day or two regarding the interview that will conclude your acceptance into the Eventide Knighthood. Inquisitor Benedict will be interviewing you after you are led to the keep. Consider this a semi-acceptance into the Eventide Domionion.

I anticipate your joining,

*A raven is sent to the Archaerus Keep, bearing a scroll sealed with a black wax seal, imprinted with the crest of House Varodyr. You break the seal and unfurl the scroll, reading the neat handwritten letter within.*

Sealed and sent to the Archaerus keep, for the hand's of the Eventide Inquisitor alone.

I write to you this letter today in both confidence and secrecy. Word has reached my ears of your order, the Knights of the Eventide and at first I was not pleased. Yet another false order of knights in attempt to grasp power and allies by falsely accusing the most Holy Empire of Oren, the chosen people of the Creator himself, of terrible crimes and dark deeds. 

However at second glance, it appears I was proven gravely wrong. It seems your order and myself have many things in common, our views, our faith, our practices and our enemies. I too am sick to my very soul of the plague that spreads throughout the lands, the curse that is the menace of magic. The unnatural and unholy filth that make pacts with demons and monsters in an attempt to match the power that only the Creator may hold must be purged from these lands.

Unfortunately many within the Kingdom and even the Empire do not share my views, calling them hateful and zealous. So for this reason I write to you today, personally. Our goals, our philosophies and our faiths align. I wish to meet with you, Knight of the Eventide, for I believe there can be a great future between us so that we may once and for all fulfill the Creator's will and clean the lands with his holy fire of the maleficar that infect it.

I implore you to return a letter with this raven. Direct it to myself and only myself, no one can know of our involvement. At least not until the timing is right.

Signed and Sealed by

Lord Maric Varodyr, Defender of the Faith and Lord Marshal of Renatus.

OOC Section

MC name: joke13

Skype Name (Optional): N/A

None at this present moment in time, but I am willing to get them.

IC Section

Your First Name and Surname: Nym Vala

Race: Elven (Wood elf)

Notable Skills: A good stalker a former hunter, good with a bow

Does the applicant hold faith in the Holy Creator?: Yes.

Reasons for joining: 
I wish to learn a new life from the order. I want to help find the people that have cause trouble and that of what people may seek, this comes as important to me as I am one  who is there to help people and destroy those that are evil for one such as myself. I also feel that the order may help me improve my skills in life, such as using a bow. This has always been important to me, aswell as Helping the people that may need help around the world. I also wish to deepen my knowledge of the creator
What moral boundaries does the applicant have?:   He will give someone, if need be the quick death that they deserve. He however will not torture as he does not see this as right.

Additional Information: A common elf however he learnt most of his skills from being a hunter. He wishes to develop his skills and help people who need it

*A raven is sent to the Archaerus Keep, bearing a scroll sealed with a black wax seal, imprinted with the crest of House Varodyr. You break the seal and unfurl the scroll, reading the neat handwritten letter within.*

Sealed and sent to the Archaerus keep, for the hand's of the Eventide Inquisitor alone.

I write to you this letter today in both confidence and secrecy. Word has reached my ears of your order, the Knights of the Eventide and at first I was not pleased. Yet another false order of knights in attempt to grasp power and allies by falsely accusing the most Holy Empire of Oren, the chosen people of the Creator himself, of terrible crimes and dark deeds. 

However at second glance, it appears I was proven gravely wrong. It seems your order and myself have many things in common, our views, our faith, our practices and our enemies. I too am sick to my very soul of the plague that spreads throughout the lands, the curse that is the menace of magic. The unnatural and unholy filth that make pacts with demons and monsters in an attempt to match the power that only the Creator may hold must be purged from these lands.

Unfortunately many within the Kingdom and even the Empire do not share my views, calling them hateful and zealous. So for this reason I write to you today, personally. Our goals, our philosophies and our faiths align. I wish to meet with you, Knight of the Eventide, for I believe there can be a great future between us so that we may once and for all fulfill the Creator's will and clean the lands with his holy fire of the maleficar that infect it.

I implore you to return a letter with this raven. Direct it to myself and only myself, no one can know of our involvement. At least not until the timing is right.

Signed and Sealed by

Lord Maric Varodyr, Defender of the Faith and Lord Marshal of Renatus.

After receiving the letter, Viktor Delacroix makes work of writing a response. In due time, Maric would receive a letter of his own.

OOC Section

MC name: imepic2704

Does the character you're applying for have a VA, and if so, what evils?: N/A

IC Section

Your First Name and Surname: Praxis Bujold

Race: Human

Notable Skills: I am adept in the use of a sword, but that is quite it. I have worn heavy and light armor before.

Does the applicant hold faith in the Holy Creator?: Absolutely

Reasons for joining: I do so see the Holy Creator's light shine bright from this hither guild. At the minute I am all but employed and housed, therefor I do so need the both as well. My boredom in life grows quite tiresome and I as well need something to commit myself to. Myself, I do see the goals of this hither guild and chapter extremely aligned with my own hopes.

What moral boundaries does the applicant have?: The boundaries of a sworn, un-corrupted knight. Though, I do so hold some morals that are a bit less important, but simple. Homosexuality, lust, greed, and sexual relations before marriage get me into a tiff.

Additional Information: N/A

Lark Steelwall hasn't received a response about his supply offer. He sits in his office waiting for a ray of interest.

OOC Section

MC name: imepic2704

Does the character you're applying for have a VA, and if so, what evils?: N/A

IC Section

Your First Name and Surname: Praxis Bujold

Race: Human

Notable Skills: I am adept in the use of a sword, but that is quite it. I have worn heavy and light armor before.

Does the applicant hold faith in the Holy Creator?: Absolutely

Reasons for joining: I do so see the Holy Creator's light shine bright from this hither guild. At the minute I am all but employed and housed, therefor I do so need the both as well. My boredom in life grows quite tiresome and I as well need something to commit myself to. Myself, I do see the goals of this hither guild and chapter extremely aligned with my own hopes.

What moral boundaries does the applicant have?: The boundaries of a sworn, un-corrupted knight. Though, I do so hold some morals that are a bit less important, but simple. Homosexuality, lust, greed, and sexual relations before marriage get me into a tiff.

Additional Information: N/A

A reply to Praxis's application is sent via Eventide Messenger, the letter bound in a blackened leather envelop secured by a metal clasp. Once removed from it's case, Praxis would read the following:

"Praxis Bujold, Brother under God,

Your submission is appreciated. The details you have provided in your application have assured acceptance, but there are small comments I must make on some; to simply offer my outlook and approval.

Men and woman who are eccentric of their faith, as displayed in your application, are approved of in the Order. I've met you before, and you are a fine young man -- one who would do well at following orders, and with that, succeeding in completing them. Despite being young, you will be welcomed into the Eventide ranks with relative ease.

In due time, around an Elven Day or two from now, you will be contacted by either I or Inquisitor Benedict so you may be interviewed. Consider this a semi-acceptance into the Eventide Order.

I anticipate your arrival,

OOC Section

IC Section

Reasons for joining: 
I wish to learn a new life from the order. I want to help find the people that have cause trouble and that of what people may seek, this comes as important to me as I am one  who is there to help people and destroy those that are evil for one such as myself. I also feel that the order may help me improve my skills in life, such as using a bow. This has always been important to me, aswell as Helping the people that may need help around the world. I also wish to deepen my knowledge of the creator
What moral boundaries does the applicant have?:   He will give someone, if need be the quick death that they deserve. He however will not torture as he does not see this as right.

Additional Information: A common elf however he learnt most of his skills from being a hunter. He wishes to develop his skills and help people who need it

OOC Section

IC Section

Reasons for joining: I wish to learn a new life from the order. I want to help find the people that have cause trouble and that of what people may seek, this comes as important to me as I am one  who is there to help people and destroy those that are evil for one such as myself. I also feel that the order may help me improve my skills in life, such as using a bow. This has always been important to me, aswell as Helping the people that may need help around the world. I also wish to deepen my knowledge of the creator

A reply is swiftly sent off, carried by an Eventide Levy to be delivered Nym Vala. The message would appear to be of a darkened, brownish color. It would be sealed by a clasp, and on the front would be imprinted the symbol of the Order of the Eventide Dominion. It would read as follows:

To Nym Vala, Brother under God,

Your application to join the Dominion has been read over by the Inquisitors and Auxiliary Head, and it is appreciated that you desire to enter within the ranks of the Order as a Levy. 

We have determined that your application will suffice to allow you to enter within our Keeps Halls for an interview conducted by either myself or Inquisitor Viktor. Your skills will certainly be useful to the Order and the Creator, and your desire for more knowledge about the Creator is admirable. 

You will be contacted with the next couple of Elven days at the most by another messenger of the Eventide who will escort you to our Keep. If all goes well, you will be accepted and given the title of Levy.

The Creator bless,

Alistair Benedict, Inquisitor

OOC Section

MC name: Demotheus

Skype Name (Optional): shayne.milligan

Does the character you're applying for have a VA, and if so, what evils?: Not yet, but I haven't had one denied (other than for being too young) yet so if needed I can make one and it'll probably be accepted quite soon.

IC Section

Your First Name and Surname: Midna Dahleri

Race: Doomforge

Notable Skills: Hitting things. Hard. Often with blunt objects if there are any about. It's not pretty, but fighting never is. Also know a bit of healing, though just basics. Stitching, bandaging and what not.

Does the applicant hold faith in the Holy Creator?: Most certainly. Sadly, I haven't had all that much to read about the Holy Creator, but my parents had taught me a few things. Ie: Creator good, Iblees bad.

Reasons for joining: I like beating idiots up. I hope that's not a problem. From what I've seen and heard it wouldn't be, though. My definition of an "idiot" is anyone doing something wrong...sometimes they might look at me funny but if need be I can show restraint and self control, if that's an issue, anyway. Really, I just want to see people get put into their place where they belong, and possibly assist them.

What moral boundaries does the applicant have?: I have few boundaries, though I don't make a habit of breaking the law. Not big on unholy things, such as sodomy. 

Additional Information: Wish I could tell you more, but this is a vague thing to fill out. I like the armor, that's something. I guess I should mention I'm 3 feet tall. That could be useful. There's a uniform of sorts, right? Armor? Look forward to meeting with whoevers in charge.

OOC Section

MC name:Warlord212

Skype Name (Optional):hblast212

Does the character you're applying for have a VA, and if so, what evils?:Nope :D, but I am willing to write a VA for him.

IC Section

Your First Name and Surname: Me name be Thorik Marsh.

Race:I be 'adunian sir, bu' I ain't ah 'eretic lioke mos' o' 'em.

Notable Skills:I be good at te sword an' bow. An' I can forge ah blade finer den any othar.

Does the applicant hold faith in the Holy Creator?:Aye I follow te true faith.

Reasons for joining:Mos' o' me kin are 'eretics sir, I come 'ere te 'elp te Faith drive out te 'eretics.

What moral boundaries does the applicant have?:I refuse te kill children sir.

Additional Information:I fink one o' me kin be par' o' dis group.

OOC Section

MC name: Demotheus

Skype Name (Optional): shayne.milligan

Does the character you're applying for have a VA, and if so, what evils?: Not yet, but I haven't had one denied (other than for being too young) yet so if needed I can make one and it'll probably be accepted quite soon.

IC Section

Your First Name and Surname: Midna Dahleri

Race: Doomforge

Notable Skills: Hitting things. Hard. Often with blunt objects if there are any about. It's not pretty, but fighting never is. Also know a bit of healing, though just basics. Stitching, bandaging and what not.

Does the applicant hold faith in the Holy Creator?: Most certainly. Sadly, I haven't had all that much to read about the Holy Creator, but my parents had taught me a few things. Ie: Creator good, Iblees bad.

Reasons for joining: I like beating idiots up. I hope that's not a problem. From what I've seen and heard it wouldn't be, though. My definition of an "idiot" is anyone doing something wrong...sometimes they might look at me funny but if need be I can show restraint and self control, if that's an issue, anyway. Really, I just want to see people get put into their place where they belong, and possibly assist them.

What moral boundaries does the applicant have?: I have few boundaries, though I don't make a habit of breaking the law. Not big on unholy things, such as sodomy. 

Additional Information: Wish I could tell you more, but this is a vague thing to fill out. I like the armor, that's something. I guess I should mention I'm 3 feet tall. That could be useful. There's a uniform of sorts, right? Armor? Look forward to meeting with whoevers in charge.

OOC Section

MC name:Warlord212

Skype Name (Optional):hblast212

Does the character you're applying for have a VA, and if so, what evils?:Nope :D, but I am willing to write a VA for him.

IC Section

Your First Name and Surname: Me name be Thorik Marsh.

Race:I be 'adunian sir, bu' I ain't ah 'eretic lioke mos' o' 'em.

Notable Skills:I be good at te sword an' bow. An' I can forge ah blade finer den any othar.

Does the applicant hold faith in the Holy Creator?:Aye I follow te true faith.

Reasons for joining:Mos' o' me kin are 'eretics sir, I come 'ere te 'elp te Faith drive out te 'eretics.

What moral boundaries does the applicant have?:I refuse te kill children sir.

Additional Information:I fink one o' me kin be par' o' dis group.

A letter is sent to the both of them. It's script is short, though it's message plain and conclusive.

"Dear Applicant,

It is expected you, in the next Elven day, visit Archaerus for your interview. Assume this a semi-acceptance into the Eventide Knighthood. The interview is intended to get a better look of your skills, faith and occupation.

Creator guide you,

Inquisitor and Grand-Knight Viktor Delacroix."

There lies a stamp at the bottom of the short letter; bronze in color, bearing the Eventide emblem.