[Playable] Wraiths - Harbingers of the Fourth Age

Swgrclan

This is some really good stuff, but I wanted to ask.

Could a Wraith live in a small village, slightly isolated from the rest mostly out of having life-force accessible?

If by live in a small village you mean under some hidden lair beneath said village, then yes. A Wraith would be more prone to making it's own official home in a nearby forest, though still near a semi-populated area so it can frequent the town and drain people of their life-force.

Right.

Another question.

After they have become a wraith, the necromancer still has acess to the void. Does this mean they can still learn other magic they might not know before the transformation?

Right.

Another question.

After they have become a wraith, the necromancer still has acess to the void. Does this mean they can still learn other magic they might not know before the transformation?

Wraiths are able to learn magic, however, the types of magic they can learn have been slimmed because of their transformation. Magic that conflicts with their weaknesses cannot be learnt, i.e Fire Evocation, Clerical magic, Druidry and other things relative to intense heat, light or purging. It is more than likely a Wraith would learn more of the Dark Arts than other magic, but it is possible. 

They also retain any magic they've learnt before their transformation alongside Necromancy besides the types listed above.

Wraiths are able to learn magic, however, the types of magic they can learn have been slimmed because of their transformation. Magic that conflicts with their weaknesses cannot be learnt, i.e Fire Evocation, Clerical magic, Druidry and other things relative to intense heat, light or purging. It is more than likely a Wraith would learn more of the Dark Arts than other magic, but it is possible. 

They also retain any magic they've learnt before their transformation alongside Necromancy besides the types listed above.

Thanks a bunch for answering all my questions.

The lore is simply amazing, and I am definitely looking forward to whats going to be done with it. 

Thank you for the support, everyone - it really makes me glad my work is appreciated. I'd like to see the opinion of the Lore-masters, however; not an ultimatum but their personal perspective on the idea. 

Pardon my double posting.

A test has transpired today to see how people liked a Wraith's RP. I expect the opinions of those who attended!

I must say that the event they just held in Malinor was one of the most enjoyable events I've partaken in. There were a large amount of people, yet no complaints in OOC. This is an example of why people claiming "THere's to many people to rp!" is bullshit. It went like clockwork. 

The players MDhegs, Swgrclan and Slic3man (Who is a *****) did a superb job. THey did better than all the recent antag events I've been in ( 3 or 4 now. ) combined, and I think that there can be a lesson to be learned here. That said? Great job guys, keep up the good work ^^

+1

I participated in a test event and I found it quite enjoyable; however, I must say:

Dark elves > Wraits

#TooEdgy

Edit: Finished reading the lore, quite interesting

+1

Another one of swgrmeisters amazing lore things.

Alright so I was a member of a recent event test run for this lore; where there was two minions and one lord of ALL GREAT EVIL (Hue)

I will have to say this was one of the most absoutely amazing roleplay fights I've ever had on this server; the villians not only put up a great fight but also were managing to keep up with a 10+ person ROLEPLAY fight...with mages as well and there was not a single OOC complaint on any side just verfication of what was going on

People took hits, people got hurt; and MAN it was a blast, let alone the lore alone is most easily in good hands but those who did it ddeserve their own personal clap on the back for producing some of the greatest Roleplay fights I've ever seen in my year + on LOTC

Great job and great lore; get it happening!