- 0 - The Order Of The White Ravens - 0 - : Servants Of Aerial.

excited

A peculiar seeming paper catches your eye.

The White Ravens

You interested in serving Aerial? And creating a name, wealth, and title for yourself, and your family?
Do you seek, to create the world in your own image, one of holy goodness? 
Do you want to fight for Aerial, as the Ascended and the U.A.C once did? And destroy the scourages of evil throughout the North, and some even in our realm? 
You are invited humbly, to join our holy order!

We seek to bring peace to Lenniel, and other crime infested areas of parts of the north, and perhaps even, eventually branch out to the south!

Why Should I, Join?

Why should you join!? Why, those reasons are yours! But we provide the following to those who enlist:

- Food
- Weaponry
- Life Insurance
- Protection
- A room / home
- A pay once to make it past initiate, and once you get to the higher ranks.

These are why, you can find reason in joining! You can find yourself the following, all only for your loyal service!

Rank System:

Initiate - You were just recruited, and have to serve half of a year (one ooc week, or little less) proving your worth.

Raven - You were just initiated, and are now ascending the ranks, you now get a added set of armor.

Ranger - Alternate to Raven, they are our scouts.

Head-Raven - The officer rank of the base, controls all initiates, and controls his/her own party of Ravens or Rangers.

Grand Councilor - Leading rank of the ravens, there can only be two grand councilors at one time.

Our base of operations:
Follow the path past Lenniel, until you reach a cobble staircase going up the mountain, then enter, this would be Ravenhold.
((Cords: X -910  Z -404))

Prefered Application:

{Rp}
Name:
Race:
Reasons for joining:

Skill Set:

(OOC)

Username:
Skype (optional):

Ooc reasons for join:

Relgard Sintel attaches a small note to the paper.

"Is this order affiliated with those that once were? The White Ravens of Aegis and Asulon?"

Relgard Sintel attaches a small note to the paper.

"Is this order affiliated with those that once were? The White Ravens of Aegis and Asulon?"

A note is left.

"Somewhat. Though all the old ones are dead. It seems. We're for the most part new."

Borus walks up to the poster and looks at it for a moment, remembering the times he had with the White Ravens and how he was once the Head Guard, after his dead friend Joshua died. He thinks if this order is affiliated with his former order. He quickly takes out a piece of paper and writes something down before attaching it under the poster.

"Dear Esteemed Reader, I would like to inquire about this guild, are you, or anyone affiliated with you, a former member of the original White Ravens? If so I would to come into contact with you, and possibly discuss about some different things, Signed with most regards, Borus Lenblade."

A note is left.

"Somewhat. Though all the old ones are dead. It seems. We're for the most part new."

Yet another note is left in reply.

"Elaborate. I was a member of the original Ravens, back in Aegis. The existence of this order interests me."

Syrila looks at the poster, keeping her neutral expression neutral. Taking a few moments to read it over, she simply pops a shroom and decides to chill out at the grove for a while. This is going to be a wild ride.

(( Warning - Is loud, really loud, has strobing, do not watch if has seizures. And it has some bad words :x))

*Elogan Tuft stops next to the note. With a tentative hand, he plucks it from where it is posted and examines it intently. He decides he would very much like to enquire about joining. He carefully re-posts it where it previously hung,and continues on his way.*

Blake looks at the note and scratches his chin, he is growing a light stubble on it and shakes his head "One should not be paid to follow Aeriel, and even worse to do common good deeds." Blake yawns and walks away to his home so he can have a good nights rest.

Aerius sends a note off

"I'd like to talk with you. -Aerius"

Lee sees the note and walk up to it and reads.

He chuckled slightly while remembering the sixty years where he served as a priest of Aeriel and never ones gained any sort of values except for the faith that was bestowed on him. For almost the whole duration of his priesthood he slept on the benches of his church, never asking if someone was willing to pay him for what he was doing.

He mutters to himself:

"Bah. People using the name of Aeriel to start their own militia and gain power. They should be ashamed of themselves!"

He walks off with a bitter disappointment showing on his face

Aerius sends a note off

"I'd like to talk with you. -Aerius"

A note is left.

"Maester Magnus is willing to speak with you."

A note is left.

"Maester Magnus is willing to speak with you."

"Well I need a time and place. Obviously. -Aerius"

"Well I need a time and place. Obviously. -Aerius"

"Magnus is often found around the realm of Ravenhold, or Luminaire, and places in the North. Meet at Lenniel? - Magnus."