Rangers Of The Forest (New Page Up)

Ctc9592

Me and my good freind Lewiy13 have found the town/city of areial but we do not know what to do now, where are the rangers?

Patience is a virtue go to the front gates

My Application

IGN: Fuzz747

-Time-Zone/Country of Residence: GMT -7 hours

Character Name: Cereidon

Real Age: 18 Character age 26

Race: Elf subrace Dark elf

Roleplaying Skill: I'm good with any weapon including just fists.

Why you wish to join?: I have no afflictions so far and am usually hesitant but your guild looks great

Will you uphold every Rule: With my life.

MC Name: Firefoot17

RP name: Vonka

Race: Elf

Time Zone: united States of America, Pacific Time

Brief Description of your characters personality: try’s to see the humor in everything' but can have a calm attitude towards evil but a will of fire to crush it. Is very loyal to his king, lords, and friends

Biography::born in the forests of Aegis young von wishes to be in the open sea fighting pirates and sets out to become part of the rangers now 16 he hopes to make his living in the world of Aegis

Why do you wish to join? : the reason I want to join is because the guild seems nice and it would give me a job In which I can use my talents

Role playing skill (I don't want a bloody story!): as an elf he is a natural with a bow and not to shabby with a sword and has tamed monsters and animals for my benefit

What does your character prefer to fight with? (Include skill level too if possible): bow due to the fact that it has long range and critical hits

Can your character build?: yes he built his own house in the middle of the sea that was maybe I guess about 12-15 block high

Any other special skills?:boat building, sea faring, wilderness survival

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: yes

Skin:see the bottom of reply

LotC app link:http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/1403-master-of-fire-application/page__p__6121#entry6121

post-16178-0-61287300-1318632301_thumb.p

MC Name:preet3203

RP name:Preet

Race:Human

Time Zone:Pacific (Seattle)

Brief Description of your characters personality:I have a sense of humor but I am serious when a serious topic comes up and I don't joke around when something important comes up

Biography: RP:I have been from land to land (other servers) I have been in many militarys and command of many militarys I know and respect the chain of command and I know how to lead because I have been officer mostly in my time in the army. I am primarely good at stealth I have done alot of special forces work for the armies I have worked for I can get in get out and call for backup when the enemy dosent suspect me I was once a spy and once an assasin and most of my military carrers landed me in special forces. I have chosen to leave my recent military position in alkhazar because there is to much beaurocracy I cant help people any more and thats the reason I left Orens military.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!):Well In mc Rp servers I have served in the military mostly as an officer in special forces so my skills are leadership and recon.

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible):Bow and arrow and Fists

Can your character build?:Yes not anything fancy just outposts and camps

Any other special skills?:Besides Recon I would say Tactics

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?:With my Life

Skin:attachment=2370:a Hooded Ranger.png]

LotC app link:http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/219-preet3203-application-redone/page__p__2370__hl__preet__fromsearch__1#entry2370

PS:what version of minecraft is LOTC on Thanks I haven't been on for a bit and I don't know what version we are on thanks again

post-15421-0-94464400-1318632889_thumb.p

My Application

IGN: Fuzz747

-Time-Zone/Country of Residence: GMT -7 hours

Character Name: Cereidon

Real Age: 18 Character age 26

Race: Elf subrace Dark elf

Roleplaying Skill: I'm good with any weapon including just fists.

Why you wish to join?: I have no afflictions so far and am usually hesitant but your guild looks great

Will you uphold every Rule: With my life.

Use are Application

MC Name:Fuzz747

RP name:Cereidon

Character age:26

Race:Elf subrace dark elf

Time Zone:GMT -7 hours

Brief Description of your characters personality:Orcish , Optimistic,Proud,Random when uncomfortable,always up for a drink .

Biography:He was an Elf, abandoned at birth and raised by a tribe of Orcs in the desert that were exiled from Krugmar , given the name Cereidon, He was raised like an Orc and was seen by his comrades as an strong and trustworthy Orc. He would spend days training and would come home with cuts and bruises.After dozens of winters the undead was seen on the horizon. Cereidon delighted with the news joined the fight. After the fight he was the last one standing and there was no trace that there had ever been a fight, left with only a cut on his left eye. He then mourned for seven days and nights. Then he set out, for 12 years he traveled searching for adventure practicing everyday. He practiced endlessly flattening mountains with his bare fists (not big mountains). Then one day he had then decided that he would start a new life and a new great,In the land of Aegis.

Why do you wish to join?:I have no afflictions so far and am usually hesitant but your guild looks great

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!):Great with a bow but can use anyone well including fists

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible):Bow

Can your character build?:Nothing fancy

Any other special skills?:Good scavenger

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?:With my life.

Skin:http://www.minershoes.com/skin/view/i4e963b1a1b2ac14648510244174467461874631

If that does not work it is also my profile picture

LotC app link:

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/22871-fuzz747-application/#entry103622

Sorry for the earlier misunderstanding!

AAll in the above are accepted, welcome to the RotF

MC Name: Trevisdabomb

RP name: Malachi

Time Zone: United States of America, Central Standard Time

Brief Description of your characters personality: He is a very kind person and will help anyone in need. He has fought the undead and killed many minions and one necromancer. He has been a general in 2 different organizations.

Biography::Born as the runt of the group, he was picked on, but he was never annoyed by this. He later became one of the tallest elves and strongest and has been searching for his dad who went mia in battle.

Why do you wish to join? : the reason I want to join is because I have seen this guild before and it looks like a good guild to join and I like how everyone knows everyone.

Role playing skill (I don't want a bloody story!): He is quite well with a sword and good with a bow, of course, and he has killed many monsters including one necromancer.

What does your character prefer to fight with? (Include skill level too if possible): Sword mostly but he also uses bow if need be. ((Sword: level 34))

Can your character build?: Yes he is able to build and is quite a good builder if you give him a task.

Any other special skills?: Keen eyesight and hearing

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: Yes I will

Skin: ((Cant really get link but I will be getting a new skin if I join from trotski, I know him and he is my friend))

LotC app link:http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/1814-trevisdabombs-server-application/page__p__7326__hl__trevisdabomb__fromsearch__1#entry7326

MC Name: Trevisdabomb

RP name: Malachi

Time Zone: United States of America, Central Standard Time

Brief Description of your characters personality: He is a very kind person and will help anyone in need. He has fought the undead and killed many minions and one necromancer. He has been a general in 2 different organizations.

Biography::Born as the runt of the group, he was picked on, but he was never annoyed by this. He later became one of the tallest elves and strongest and has been searching for his dad who went mia in battle.

Why do you wish to join? : the reason I want to join is because I have seen this guild before and it looks like a good guild to join and I like how everyone knows everyone.

Role playing skill (I don't want a bloody story!): He is quite well with a sword and good with a bow, of course, and he has killed many monsters including one necromancer.

What does your character prefer to fight with? (Include skill level too if possible): Sword mostly but he also uses bow if need be. ((Sword: level 34))

Can your character build?: Yes he is able to build and is quite a good builder if you give him a task.

Any other special skills?: Keen eyesight and hearing

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: Yes I will

Skin: ((Cant really get link but I will be getting a new skin if I join from trotski, I know him and he is my friend))

LotC app link:http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/1814-trevisdabombs-server-application/page__p__7326__hl__trevisdabomb__fromsearch__1#entry7326

Okay you are accepted I will send you a skin.

After the meeting tonight I probably wont be on as often.

I will still make skins and check the forums but I wont be as active.

Most likely I'll just be turning up to meetings.

I will only be doing this for maybe the next couple of weeks possibly a month because I'm getting lots of homework and coursework etc.

MC Name:people884

RP name: Arion Orion

Race: elf

Time Zone: central usa

Brief Description of your characters personality: Arion is a skilled warrior and he is very loyal.

Biography:My character Arion was born into the wilderness. He grew up with his mother and father. As a child Arion mostly hunted, he was very skillfull with a bow until his arm was broken in a battle with some bandits. When it was recovered he couldnt shoot or aim well at all. Arion decided at that point he would have to use a new weapon. He then crafted a wooden sword with a very sharp point he killed many beast with it. Arion became and expert hunter by the age of 19. He now has killed over 100 animals. Arion is very skilled with his sword and has practiced with his father alot. One day he wishes to become a ranger and defeat the undead!

Why do you wish to join?: Because i am part of Aerials Templars and i would love to be allied with the rangers now.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!):I have been told my rp skill is very good.

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible):he prefers a sword

Can your character build?:he can very well

Any other special skills?:he loves to farm

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?:Yes i will

Skin:

post-26487-0-04000800-1318726812_thumb.p