Rangers Of The Forest (New Page Up)

Ctc9592

IGN: CamouFranky

Character Name: Camou_Takamo

Timezone: Eastern U.S

Race: Wood Elf

Roleplaying Skill: I hear the undead coming. We must run to my house, I have hidden weapons.

Why you wish to join?: The Rangers of the Forest of what I have heard of is an esteemed group of warriors hoping to protect good. I have had experience in armies, and enjoy having fun and protecting other in Lord of the Craft. I hope to have a great experience and fun if I join Ranger of the Forest.

Will you uphold every Rule: Yes

Link to your Application: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=46&t=10068

IGN:Spartan216

Character Name:Knight_Verigan

Timezone:Pacific

Race:Elf

Roleplaying Skill:(Swordsmanship)

Why you wish to join?:(I wish to join a guild because i am not currently in any guild.I also wish to join because i want to fight bandits and enemys of aegis.I also feel the roads aren't very safe and i want make sure people are safe.)

Will you uphold every Rule:Yes

My Skin (will edit to have green hood if accepted):post-19327-0-76266200-1316738519_thumb.p

Link to your Application:(http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/6076-verigans-fixed-application/page__view__findpost__p__22288__fromsearch__1)

Hello I am very interested in joining the rangers the problem is I cant be on all the time do to school can I still be accepted i have alot of military experience and training but i don't want to slow you guys down do to my lack of activity thanks preet

IGN: CamouFranky

Character Name: Camou_Takamo

Timezone: Eastern U.S

Race: Wood Elf

Roleplaying Skill: I hear the undead coming. We must run to my house, I have hidden weapons.

Why you wish to join?: The Rangers of the Forest of what I have heard of is an esteemed group of warriors hoping to protect good. I have had experience in armies, and enjoy having fun and protecting other in Lord of the Craft. I hope to have a great experience and fun if I join Ranger of the Forest.

Will you uphold every Rule: Yes

Link to your Application: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=46&t=10068

Link your Lord of the Craft application, the one which you joined the server with and also i need to see your skin before you get accepted.

IGN:

Character Name:Knight_Verigan

Timezone:Pacific

Roleplaying Skill:(Swordsmanship)

Why you wish to join?:(I wish to join a guild because i am not currently in any guild.I also wish to join because i need a job.)

Will you uphold every Rule:Yes

Link to your Application:(sorry cant find it :P)

Put a bit more effort into your application please, show me your skin and message a ranger in-game when your on to show them your rp'ing skill.

Hello I am very interested in joining the rangers the problem is I cant be on all the time do to school can I still be accepted i have alot of military experience and training but i don't want to slow you guys down do to my lack of activity thanks preet

Post an application please, you not being on will not slow us down but you might miss out on a few things we do in your absence, i myself have been very busy lately and have not been on so dont worry about it.

Link your Lord of the Craft application, the one which you joined the server with and also i need to see your skin before you get accepted.

I am sorry, but I recruited to this server over 2 months ago. I think it may be impossible to find it. Also, I think I may be able to attach my skin. thank you for waiting, been busy acting for the Laurelin Theatre.

I am sorry, but I recruited to this server over 2 months ago. I think it may be impossible to find it. Also, I think I may be able to attach my skin. thank you for waiting, been busy acting for the Laurelin Theatre.

Ok well we can make an exception this time, your accepted contact a ranger in-game. You can show us your skin there and we will intstruct you on what changes need to be made, if any. ((Alot of us are very busy IRL at the moment so sorry if no one is online for a while))

Character Name: Marzak

Timezone: Eastern? sorry, I've no Idea. If it helps in in Ohio.

Race: Human

Roleplaying Skill: I know Olde English! and I do lots of role playing

Why you wish to join?:I've just joined, and this is the kind of Guild i've been searching for.

Will you uphold every Rule: With all my Honor and Respect.

Link to your Application: Applied to server, but not accepted as of yet.

AND JUST A SIDE NOTE: I have a couple of friends who might join the server. if they do, ill tell them to join this guild. they might not come anyhow though.

Application:

IGN:xxlgioslxx

Character Name:xion (zi-on)

Age:(Real and Character)irl age :13 (but i am very mature) character age:34

Timezone:gmt

Roleplaying Skill:(Give a Little Example)seeing as i am an elf it is in my blood to range!

Why you wish to join?:(Must be now 2-4 sentences)well, first of all i would like a good start to this server and i want to behold a good reputation (i have not been accepted on the server yet)

Will you uphold every Rule: down to the ground

Link to your Application:

Skins: the 1st elve on lotc skins

Signatures:none as of yet

Thanks,

Gavin

IGN:gsnell

Character Name: Barthen

Age:(Real and Character)my age (irl) is 15 Barthen's age is 26

Timezone: GMT

Race:Dwarf

Roleplaying Skill:(Give a Little Example)Iam blood bound to the trusted bow and arrow I can shoot bandits from far away.

Why you wish to join?:(Must be now 2-4 sentences)I wish to join this guild as I enjoy playing as the bow and arrow ranger style player on minecraft , I also want revenge on the bandits that killed my parents oh so many years ago.I can also do alot to help the guild is Iam online at maximum 2 hours per day so can go patrolling or whatever jobs need attending to.

Will you uphold every Rule:yes

Link to your Application:http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/4949-gsnells-application/page__p__18067#entry18067

Character Name: Marzak

Timezone: Eastern? sorry, I've no Idea. If it helps in in Ohio.

Race: Human

Roleplaying Skill: I know Olde English! and I do lots of role playing

Why you wish to join?:I've just joined, and this is the kind of Guild i've been searching for.

Will you uphold every Rule: With all my Honor and Respect.

Link to your Application: Applied to server, but not accepted as of yet.

AND JUST A SIDE NOTE: I have a couple of friends who might join the server. if they do, ill tell them to join this guild. they might not come anyhow though.

Send me a pm with your application to the server when you get accepted, from what i have seen so far you will become a memeber of our guild, just make sure you send me your app, thanks.

Application:

Roleplaying Skill:(Give a Little Example)seeing as i am an elf it is in my blood to range!

Why you wish to join?:(Must be now 2-4 sentences)well, first of all i would like a good start to this server and i want to behold a good reputation (i have not been accepted on the server yet)

Thanks,

Gavin

Link me to your application when you get accepted, after you have done that then the following takes effect:

Accepted, you may have to change your skin to better fit our guild, if you contact trotski24 via the forums, or speak to him in-game he may be able to edit your skin or make a new one. Your age shouldnt be a problem if you act as mature as you say you do, so welcome to the rangers Gavin!

Application:

Thanks,

Gavin

Link me to your application when you get accepted, after you have done that then the following takes effect:

Accepted, you may have to change your skin to better fit our guild, if you contact trotski24 via the forums, or speak to him in-game he may be able to edit your skin or make a new one. Your age shouldnt be a problem if you act as mature as you say you do, so welcome to the rangers Gavin!

- epic double post fail, damn you reckreations and your trailer!