Rangers Of The Forest (New Page Up)

Ctc9592

IGN: ShadowNinji

Character Name: Codrik

Timezone: UTC/GMT -7 hours

Race: Human

Roleplaying Skill: Codrik jumped from tree to tree following the bandit waiting for the right moment but still making haste so as not to let the Bandit catch the Maiden he was following. Just as Codrik was about to catch the bandit, two more appeared in the clearing ahead of the maiden. "Nothings ever easy." Codrik muttered to himself. "What do we have here?" the first man said. "A lost little girl." laughed the second. As the First man started to reach for the girl, a sudden "TWAP" as an arrow loosed from Codrik's bow found its mark and pinned the mans hand to the tree. The other two barreled forward at Codrik. In the flash of an instant Codrik had a second arrow Flying through the air finding its target dead center of the second mans chest. The third man not slowing down crashed into Codrik and knockes them both down a steep embankment through dense bush and trees. Sliding wildly down the hill Codrik desperatly tries to find something to hold on to. Seeing an opening and drop off ahead, Codrik knows he must act fast.The last man slides off the ledge and falls To his death on rocks hundreds of feet down. Codrik Slides off the edge but manages to grab hold of some roots sticking out. Holding on tightly trying to climb up the Root starts to give way and slip. Just as the root breaks and Codrik thinks all is done for, A hand grabs his and pulls him up. The maiden!! "my lady, you saved me!" He smiled. "Only after you saved me." She smiled back.

-The End

Why you wish to join?: I feel I have what it takes to rise through the ranks. I hail From a merchant family but was well trained in the area of battle and wilderness survival. After my family was murdered by the undead I went to live in the wilds, While living off of the land I swore an Oath to Avenge my parents and all people who have been made to suffer from evil.

Will you uphold every Rule: To the best of my ability.

Link to your Application: Application

Roleplaying Skill: Codrik jumped from tree to tree following the bandit waiting for the right moment but still making haste so as not to let the Bandit catch the Maiden he was following. Just as Codrik was about to catch the bandit, two more appeared in the clearing ahead of the maiden. "Nothings ever easy." Codrik muttered to himself. "What do we have here?" the first man said. "A lost little girl." laughed the second. As the First man started to reach for the girl, a sudden "TWAP" as an arrow loosed from Codrik's bow found its mark and pinned the mans hand to the tree. The other two barreled forward at Codrik. In the flash of an instant Codrik had a second arrow Flying through the air finding its target dead center of the second mans chest. The third man not slowing down crashed into Codrik and knockes them both down a steep embankment through dense bush and trees. Sliding wildly down the hill Codrik desperatly tries to find something to hold on to. Seeing an opening and drop off ahead, Codrik knows he must act fast.The last man slides off the ledge and falls To his death on rocks hundreds of feet down. Codrik Slides off the edge but manages to grab hold of some roots sticking out. Holding on tightly trying to climb up the Root starts to give way and slip. Just as the root breaks and Codrik thinks all is done for, A hand grabs his and pulls him up. The maiden!! "my lady, you saved me!" He smiled. "Only after you saved me." She smiled back.

-The End

Why you wish to join?: I feel I have what it takes to rise through the ranks. I hail From a merchant family but was well trained in the area of battle and wilderness survival. After my family was murdered by the undead I went to live in the wilds, While living off of the land I swore an Oath to Avenge my parents and all people who have been made to suffer from evil.

Link to your Application:?huh?

Everything seems good but I need to see your App so I know your accepted before I can accept you. but if you are (And can prove) talk to Sorsby

Application:

IGN: sebasgann

Character Name:sebasgann

Timezone:Eastern Standard

Race: Mountain Dwarf

Roleplaying Skill: "The great city of the dwarves is under attack" one man shouted "undead!" another cried. The dwarves and allies whode come to defend the great city found it quiet. 10 minutes passed by, half not sure whether the undead would come, and thats when someone a man in the tower shouted "over there! to the right of us!" two hordes of undead appear and make way to the Keep. The archers launch a volly of arrows at them and the gunners launch TNT from their cannons from behind the walls. When the undead got close enough, those who remained outside the walls attacked them head on, some with their pets, valiant, they survive the first round.

As time goes by, the undead begin to tear at the walls with their magic, thats when the Ascended came, striking them down with their magic. little by little, the dwarves and their allies began to take back ground. a third of the troops outside the walls dead, the remains of the fallen lay across the battle field. the troops within the walls still remain unscathed and the few outside make way for food and a smith to repair their equipment. "Ready yourselves! the others cannot hold for so long!" When out from behind the walls in the distance, a great number of soldiers from the Rangers of the Forest appear with their dogs, launching a vollies of arrows and sending their dogs forward into the battle field. With the Rangers efforts, the others were able to hold the Keep just a bit longer. But in time... the Keep was gone, lay in ruin, and the only survivers were those weak enough to retreat. The once great city of the dwarves, destroyed.many months later the dwarves set anew for the Keep and their city, rebuilt the walls, rebuilt the houses, rebuilt their lives, without the help from those who helped them defend it.

Why you wish to join?: I wish to join because i live in the area, i dont have a guild and ive already been aquainted with a few of the people there and supplied some materials for them.

Will you uphold every Rule: Yes I will.

Link to your Application: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/11438-sebasganns-application/page__p__45392__hl__sebasgann__fromsearch__1#entry45392

Skins: cant find picture of skin, (but heres directions to see it, 1. go to http://www.minecraftskins.com/ , 2. type in green dwarf, and 3.) its the Darker HoneyDew skin that im whearing, [i want to keep my dwarven heritage but also be a member of the Rangers, so i chose the green clothed dwarf])

In the dark of night you hear a noise….that noise is Bandits unsheathing their blades to demand they get your Minas. You hear more noises…you think “Oh no not two groups of Bandit” an arrow flings from the darkness and hits a Bandit in the arm. A voice is heard in the dark “If you value your lives you will leave” the wounded Bandit runs away while the other five stayed a hooded figure stepped out of the Forest with sword drawn “Leave this place or face my Rangers” the bandits raised their blades and ran at him “As you wish”. Arrows flung from the Forest the bandits fell dead “Traveler be careful on these roads but you can walk easier Rangers are always near.

Hello there Traveler my name is Gideon Marsh. I have found you on this road to ask ye if you be willing to joining the ranks of the Rangers of the Wild. If you be willing to join leave your Application on this wall here but before you think about it let me explain are Guild.

Ranks:

Ranger Lord: The leader of the Ranger Order. Makes and discuss plans with Head Rangers.

Head Rangers: These are the people that are in charge when the Ranger Lord is absent.

Ranger Trainers: In charge of Ranger training

Ranger Elite: The best of the best. These Rangers have proven they are Elite Rangers in completing jobs given to them or in Battle.

Ranger Party Leader:These command the men they are put in charge of.

Ranger: The troops of the Rangers of the Wild.

Jobs:

We need to make Money as well (All Money will be given to the Head Ranger or Ranger Heads after job is completed then be separated by the Rangers that partake in the Job and the Guild.)

Guide: Varies by destination

Protection of Cities Roads: 1000 Minas

Protection of a House or Shop: 300 Minas

Protection of a High Value Target: 400-1000 Minas

Espionage: 100-500 Minas

Rules:

1: You will not be insubordinate to your Leaders

2: You will not betray the Rangers by selling info on its Members/Jobs

3: You will never disclose Coordinates of Ranger Bases or camps

4: DO NOT Kill a Rangers of the Forest members or its Allies or Contractors

Punishments:

No Pay: You will receive no pay until the Head Ranger feels you earned the right back

Forced Labor: You will either gather Ores or make Weapons for the Rangers

Execution: This is only for breaking Rules 2 or 3

News and Announcements:

All Rangers you'll receive Orders in a Pm about are Next Task

Supporters: These are the people that Donated. They Receive free Guide and House Protection Services.

Alliances:

Members:

Ranger Lord:Ctc9592

Head Ranger(s): Sorsby

Ranger Trainer(s):

Ranger Elite(s):

Ranger Party Leader(s):

Ranger(s):Antom99,Stubby416,trotski24,cpw65coolman,

CoworkerJoe,TehTanMan,Conordude8,XxDukesterxX,hullabaloony,

_AMPLiFY,dantemoradis,adventurerwolf

Application:

IGN:

Character Name:

Timezone:

Race:

Roleplaying Skill:(Give a Little Example)

Why you wish to join?:(Must be now 2-4 sentences)

Will you uphold every Rule:

Link to your Application:

Skins:

Made by: TehTanMan

Signatures:

Made by:Garretty

http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/vv133/Ubetriflen/BannerRequest2.png

My redo of the entire first post, just a few ideas for now.

• Promote a few more people! (Not dropping hints, but you got one in charge, one second, and the rest are at the bottom.)
  • Be a bit more specific, Like with rules, and have the Disclaimers IN the post, I havent been paid yet, and i dont care, but some people just want the minas
  • Pictures for the Skins Or add a few "Suggested skins"
  • Also, Maybe a few more rules, Because theres a lot that could be more specific.

For more money making ideas.

• Assasinations (I dont personally like so maybe 2000 minas Minimun, and higher the More Famous they are, and less if they are Criminally wrong.)
  • Outposts, We need them! Just a bunch of small, Woll/wooden Camps, set up in certain areas, after all the area we have, is empty
  • EDIT:Building outposts gives money, depending on area and size.

EDIT:And for god sakes, when you change names, its not just the title that needs switching!

And I added recruit, which is for newly joined people

These are just ideas, so you dont have to use them all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A cold breeze Drifts past your cloak and you hear a noise, that noise is Bandits unsheathing their blades to demand they get your Minas and your belongings. You hear more noises…you think “Oh no not more Bandits” an arrow flings from the darkness and hits a Bandit in the arm, Dark blood trickles down his sleeve. A voice is heard in the dark “If you value your lives you will leave” the wounded Bandit flees, while the other five say, drawing theyre blades. A hooded figure stepped out of the Forest with His sword drawn “Leave this place or face The Rangers of the Forest.” the bandits raised their blades and ran at him “As you wish”. Arrows flung from the Forest, the bandits fell to the floor, lifeless. “Traveler be careful on these roads but you can walk easier Rangers are always near."

Hello there Traveler my name is Gideon Marsh. I have found you on this road to ask ye if you be willing to joining the ranks of the Rangers of the Forest. If you be willing to join leave your Application on this wall here but before you think about it let me explain are Guild.

Ranks:

Ranger Lord: The leader of the Ranger Order. Makes and discuss plans with Chief Rangers.

Chief Rangers: These are the people that are in charge when the Ranger Lord is absent.

Ranger Overseer: In charge of Ranger training, and Over sees the New rangers

Elite Rangers/Ranger Veterans.: The best of the best. These Rangers have proven they are Elite Rangers in completing jobs given to them or in Battle.

Ranger Party Commander:These command the men they are put in charge of.

Recruit: Newly joined rangers, will be Quickly appointed to Ranger as soon as trust is gained.

Jobs:

We need to make Money as well (All Money will be given to the Chief Rangers after job is completed then be separated by the Rangers that partake in the Job and the Guild.)

Rules:

Punishments:

Demotion:You will be Demoted until further Notice.

No Pay: You will receive no pay until the Head Ranger feels you earned the right back

News and Announcements:

Supporters: These are the people that Donated. They Receive free Guide and House Protection Services.

Alliances(Guilds):

Alliances(Individuals):

Members:

Chief Ranger(s): Sorsby

Ranger Overseer(s):

Ranger Elite(s):

Ranger Party Leader(s):

Application:

IGN:

Character Name:

Timezone:

Race:

Any other current guilds?:

Skins:

(Human one.)http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/medieval-ranger-168479/ (I take no credit for this, all goes to an old friends brother.)

(Dwarf one.)http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/dwarf-169854/ (Same as last time, except i talked to this guy on A chatroom.)

(Orc one)http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/goblin-hunter/ (Dittio to last one, and he did a nice work, and deserves alot of credit, though this may not work for certain orc.)

For elf, IT IS SO EASY as long as you got green robes and a bow, you good :P

Signatures:

http://i677.photobuc...nerRequest2.png

Disclaimers:Minas IS NOT being handed out YET, so be aware of that

Rangers of the Forest Page

Still WIP so, im going to keep working.

-The End

Link to your Application: Application

Your accepted, contact another ranger in-game (i have just started school again so cannot play much).

My redo of the entire first post, just a few ideas for now.

• Promote a few more people! (Not dropping hints, but you got one in charge, one second, and the rest are at the bottom.)
  • Be a bit more specific, Like with rules, and have the Disclaimers IN the post, I havent been paid yet, and i dont care, but some people just want the minas
  • Pictures for the Skins Or add a few "Suggested skins"
  • Also, Maybe a few more rules, Because theres a lot that could be more specific.

For more money making ideas.

• Assasinations (I dont personally like so maybe 2000 minas Minimun, and higher the More Famous they are, and less if they are Criminally wrong.)
  • Outposts, We need them! Just a bunch of small, Woll/wooden Camps, set up in certain areas, after all the area we have, is empty
  • EDIT:Building outposts gives money, depending on area and size.

EDIT:And for god sakes, when you change names, its not just the title that needs switching!

And I added recruit, which is for newly joined people

These are just ideas, so you dont have to use them all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A cold breeze Drifts past your cloak and you hear a noise, that noise is Bandits unsheathing their blades to demand they get your Minas and your belongings. You hear more noises…you think “Oh no not more Bandits” an arrow flings from the darkness and hits a Bandit in the arm, Dark blood trickles down his sleeve. A voice is heard in the dark “If you value your lives you will leave” the wounded Bandit flees, while the other five say, drawing theyre blades. A hooded figure stepped out of the Forest with His sword drawn “Leave this place or face The Rangers of the Forest.” the bandits raised their blades and ran at him “As you wish”. Arrows flung from the Forest, the bandits fell to the floor, lifeless. “Traveler be careful on these roads but you can walk easier Rangers are always near."

Hello there Traveler my name is Gideon Marsh. I have found you on this road to ask ye if you be willing to joining the ranks of the Rangers of the Forest. If you be willing to join leave your Application on this wall here but before you think about it let me explain are Guild.

Ranks:

Ranger Lord: The leader of the Ranger Order. Makes and discuss plans with Chief Rangers.

Chief Rangers: These are the people that are in charge when the Ranger Lord is absent.

Elite Rangers/Ranger Veterans.: The best of the best. These Rangers have proven they are Elite Rangers in completing jobs given to them or in Battle.

Recruit: Newly joined rangers, will be Quickly appointed to Ranger as soon as trust is gained.

Jobs:

We need to make Money as well (All Money will be given to the Chief Rangers after job is completed then be separated by the Rangers that partake in the Job and the Guild.)

Rules:

Punishments:

News and Announcements:

Alliances(Guilds):

Alliances(Individuals):

Members:

Ranger Overseer(s):

Ranger Elite(s):

Ranger Party Leader(s):

Application:

IGN:

Character Name:

Timezone:

Race:

Skins:

(Human one.)http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/medieval-ranger-168479/ (I take no credit for this, all goes to an old friends brother.)

(Dwarf one.)http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/dwarf-169854/ (Same as last time, except i talked to this guy on A chatroom.)

(Orc one)http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/goblin-hunter/ (Dittio to last one, and he did a nice work, and deserves alot of credit, though this may not work for certain orc.)

For elf, IT IS SO EASY as long as you got green robes and a bow, you good :P

Signatures:

Put it so it is the same font and colors and I'll think about it

Put it so it is the same font and colors and I'll think about it

Sure, But I might a shrink the size, because as sting pointed out, It is fairly Large.

Ranks:

Jobs:

Rules:

Punishments:

News and Announcements:

Alliances(Guilds):

Alliances(Individuals):

Members:

Ranger Overseer(s):

Ranger Elite(s):

Ranger Party Leader(s):

Application:

IGN:

Character Name:

Timezone:

Race:

Skins:

(Human one.)http://www.planetmin...-ranger-168479/ (I take no credit for this, all goes to an old friends brother.)

(Dwarf one.)http://www.planetmin...n/dwarf-169854/ (Same as last time, except i talked to this guy on A chatroom.)

(Orc one)http://www.planetmin.../goblin-hunter/ (Dittio to last one, and he did a nice work, and deserves alot of credit, though this may not work for certain orc.)

For elf, IT IS SO EASY as long as you got green robes and a bow, you good

Signatures:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think that is it, I may through in a bit more, Though its a bit difficult On this editor, Im used to Word.

Building outpost pm me on forums or in game for construction site ign:trotski24

ALL RotF Members put the Signature on

ALL RotF Members put the Signature on

Your signature or just a rangers of the forest signature?

Your signature or just a rangers of the forest signature?

Mine its on the First Page