Rangers Of The Forest (New Page Up)

Ctc9592

IGN: dantemoradis

Character Name: Dante Moradis

Timezone: EST

Race: Human

Roleplaying Skill: Well I have been playing serious Dungeons & Dragons for about 2 years now with gorups that arent just teenagers who have never played but very experienced players and the first class I played was a Ranger Fighter mix.

Why you wish to join?: I have always loved the whole Ranger ideas and lifestlye. Also I created this character to be a Ranger like character so I figure why not go the whole way with it.

Will you uphold every Rule: Absolutely

Link to your Application: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=15132

dantemoradis accepted contact Sorsby Ingame

and How is DnD

Announcement for Rangers of the Forest Members

On the first page there is a Signature I suggest putting this as your Signature

dantemoradis accepted contact Sorsby Ingame

and How is DnD

thank you and DnD is excellent by the way i am currently working on a monk

I have wanted to play it but I do not have the time right now but maybe later I'll actually learn the game :)

Also on the first page there is a Sig put it in your Signature slot

BTW, Ive been working around the base lately, The fencing, new housing, materials ETC. etc. was done by me

Anyone new send me a letter ((pm)), i will meet you to lead you to our Guild Hall. ((Please tell me what times you can be online aswell))

((Can you guys set tell me your timezones, this is getting confusing for me.))

I fixed up the intro.

In the dark of night you hear a noise….the noise of Bandits unsheathing their blades to demand to get your Minas. You hear more noises…you think “Oh no not more Bandits.” an arrow flings from the darkness and hits a Bandit in the arm. A voice is heard in the dark “If you value your lives you will leave” the wounded Bandit runs away, while the other five stayed. A hooded figure stepped out of the Forest with sword drawn “Leave this place or face The Rangers of the forest” the bandits raised their blades and ran at him “As you wish”. Arrows flung from the Forest, the bandits fell dead. “Traveler be careful on these roads, but you can walk easier Rangers are always near."

Can we be alleys because iv started my own guild to protect the land of ageis and i was wondering if we can stay with use guys for a bit while we get trained and find a place to go?

We will also help you and and be kind to you :)

Can we be alleys because iv started my own guild to protect the land of ageis and i was wondering if we can stay with use guys for a bit while we get trained and find a place to go?

We will also help you and and be kind to you :)

A Ranger to a Dark Brotherhood to a Ally? Why should I accept this pitiful request for a Alliance?

EST

I have wanted to play it but I do not have the time right now but maybe later I'll actually learn the game :)

Also on the first page there is a Sig put it in your Signature slot

You should play it if you get the chance. Also i have never had a signature for any forums before so when I go to edit Signature what exactly do I do? Sorry for not knowing how to do this by the way.

You should play it if you get the chance. Also i have never had a signature for any forums before so when I go to edit Signature what exactly do I do? Sorry for not knowing how to do this by the way.

I might when time allows but go to Sig part then then icon with a picture of a Tree click in then post the Url in the box

EST as well