Rangers Of The Forest (New Page Up)

Ctc9592

Can we be alleys because iv started my own guild to protect the land of ageis and i was wondering if we can stay with use guys for a bit while we get trained and find a place to go?

We will also help you and and be kind to you :)

You will first need to prove your loyalty to us, you must gather materials for us before we begin to think about this, iron, coal, wood, food, wool, dye, all of which have been recently stolen by your associates. When you have our materials get back to us.

ALL RANGERS PUT THE SIGNATURE ON THE FRONTPAGE

One hint for your first post: Fix all big and bold fonts! It looks plain ugly and not very nice to read. Big text doesn't make you wanna read it. It sounds all good with this guild and I would have read it all, but I did not, because of this.

1.We've Pimped the base up (Hedges, underground prison, Tavern in the library, Forge upgrades, etc. etc.))

2.((Im getting VIP, so a couple of Craftbook things will be coming.))

um being new to LotC i didnt know what would happen if i accidentally right click on the soulstone/sponge thing and im in oren now and i have no idea how to get out or where to go from there can anyone of you guys help me? also am i allowed to build a home outside the fort up in the trees if i can i want to plant a couple and then turn the tops into a little tree fort type thing

um being new to LotC i didnt know what would happen if i accidentally right click on the soulstone/sponge thing and im in oren now and i have no idea how to get out or where to go from there can anyone of you guys help me? also am i allowed to build a home outside the fort up in the trees if i can i want to plant a couple and then turn the tops into a little tree fort type thing

Right now we have Houses in the Guild Hall use those for the Time being and head to cloud temple until you see King_Messenger then head right from him go through port town go on bridge with signs in front of it and towers with blue tops

Right now we have Houses in the Guild Hall use those for the Time being and head to cloud temple until you see King_Messenger then head right from him go through port town go on bridge with signs in front of it and towers with blue tops

well thats not the problem its that from where i am i dont know how to get to the cloud temple UPDATE nevermind found my way out

IGN:CaliMkali

Character Name:Bambu

Age:(Real and Character)My real is 13 and Character is 22

Timezone:EST

Race:Wood Elf

Roleplaying Skill:(Give a Little Example)I 'ave a message for Ye my lord.

Why you wish to join?:(Must be now 2-4 sentences)So i can help the land of ageis to be a better and safer place also i want to hunt down bandits and protect our army with respect and strength.

Will you uphold every Rule:Aye i will, il do anything.

Link to your Application:(Guild app)http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=46&t=10068

IGN: Scornofhell

Character Name: Amaya_Heivick

Timezone: -

Race: Elf

Roleplaying Skill:Selene walks down a narrow dirt path,

that no human could probly tell that's there, in the forest tward

her home town, it's Ben so long since she has seen it her memory

is slightly blurry. ( oh and just if u didn't mean a post of my roleplay then im a archer)

Why you wish to join?: Because it seems like this is the only clan fitting for an elf

Will you uphold every Rule: I will.

Skin 2011-09-04_115926.png

Application:

IGN:sebasgann

Character Name:sebasgann

Timezone:Eastern Standard

Race:Mountain Dwarf

Roleplaying Skill:(been playing for 5-6 years for experience and have about as much skill as any other roleplayer in minecraft might have. I have an understanding of the "roleplay language and what you might expect.

Why you wish to join?: I wish to join because i live in the area, i dont have a guild and ive already been aquainted with a few of the people there and supplied some materials for them.

Will you uphold every Rule: Yes I will.

Link to your Application:

Skins: 44765.png

Application:

IGN:sebasgann

Character Name:sebasgann

Timezone:Eastern Standard

Race:Mountain Dwarf

Roleplaying Skill:(been playing for 5-6 years for experience and have about as much skill as any other roleplayer in minecraft might have. I have an understanding of the "roleplay language and what you might expect.

Why you wish to join?: I wish to join because i live in the area, i dont have a guild and ive already been aquainted with a few of the people there and supplied some materials for them.

Will you uphold every Rule: Yes I will.

Link to your Application:

Skins: 44765.png

You need a change of clothes if you wish to join, a green hooded robe would be preferable.

((and no offence but your roleplaying kind of sucks, try and improve and show me ingame and i will consider accepting you))

IGN: Scornofhell

Character Name: Amaya_Heivick

Timezone: -

Race: Elf

Roleplaying Skill:Selene walks down a narrow dirt path,

that no human could probly tell that's there, in the forest tward

her home town, it's Ben so long since she has seen it her memory

is slightly blurry. ( oh and just if u didn't mean a post of my roleplay then im a archer)

Why you wish to join?: Because it seems like this is the only clan fitting for an elf

Will you uphold every Rule: I will.

Skin 2011-09-04_115926.png

Would you also be willing to change your clothing, once again a green hooded robe would be preferable, we are a guild of all races so you must be able to interact with other races with no problems.

((your rp skill also seems to be lacking in this post, so if i meet you ingame i will see how good you are, ok?))

Hey sorsby do im guessing even though you havent asked you want me to change my skin, if so can you post me a link to a good ranger skin I dont like the ones ive been finding.

yea soory about that, il do a change of skin and il talk to you when you get on, but other than that by yor comment that looks about it

Sorry guys school got me busy so I'll be on when I can