[Recruiting] ~The Reformers~

Fredfort (jens6851)

OOC:

Mc name: SacredKing

Skype name: Christian.iles1

How and what have you heard about us In Character and Out of Character

I contacted you before, and we came to an agreement.

Why do you want to be a part of the Reformers: 

My church and your organization share the same ideals, and we want to unite.

Do you possess a villain application for your character? If so, what evils:

Not for Patrique yet, but for my other member yes.

Timezone: GMT+1

IC:

Ingame Name: Saint Patrique de Rosaen

And what Race are you: Human

Your age: 31

A quick description of yourself and your life? (Max 2 paragraphs) :

Patrique is the high ecclesiarch of the reformed Ascended Church, he has had a peaceful youth within de Rosaen quarters, he is the religious symbol of the Rosaenic culture, and seeks to enhance his bonds with the people around him.

What's your profession and what do you work with: My proffesion is the religious presence and knowledge, as well as the battle skills of a soldier that makes me thrive forward in this corrupted world

Why do you wish to join our club:

You are aware of this reason. As we discussed this in private conversation

What is your thoughts about magic, and what is your relation with it:

Besides the Druidism, all magic should be hunt down when not used for the greater good.

What is your most gentlemen like deed to date:

I reformed a church for the greater good.

OOC:

Mc name: SacredKing

Skype name: Christian.iles1

I contacted you before, and we came to an agreement.

My church and your organization share the same ideals, and we want to unite.

Do you possess a villain application for your character? If so, what evils:

Not for Patrique yet, but for my other member yes.

Timezone: GMT+1

IC:

Ingame Name: Saint Patrique de Rosaen

Your age: 31

Patrique is the high ecclesiarch of the reformed Ascended Church, he has had a peaceful youth within de Rosaen quarters, he is the religious symbol of the Rosaenic culture, and seeks to enhance his bonds with the people around him.

What's your profession and what do you work with: My proffesion is the religious presence and knowledge, as well as the battle skills of a soldier that makes me thrive forward in this corrupted world

You are aware of this reason. As we discussed this in private conversation

Besides the Druidism, all magic should be hunt down when not used for the greater good.

I reformed a church for the greater good.

You soon get a reply delivered by hawk.

"

Not much is to be said, but I await you at the last place we conversed.

You're accepted as a Redealist. Welcome.

"

~ The Reverent Master Former, John Lartius Fredfort.

OOC:

Mc name: 

patu97

Skype name:

patu97

By OOC, Jens my dear friend.

Why do you want to be a part of the Reformers:                                   

Because roleplay. I believe the club brings fine roleplay and looks interesting.

Have you read all the lore (if no, read it, it WILL become useful) :

Yes I have.

Do you possess a villain application for your character? If so, what evils (link):

Not yet.

Timezone:

GMT +2

IC:

Ingame Name:

Waeren

And what Race are you:

Elf

Your age:

I grew up in the forests of Malinor with my parents. I'm a wood elf and 5,9 feet tall. I enjoy hunting like my father and that's what I've mainly been doing for living until now. I also have a great interest in items with high value. 

What's your profession and what do you work with:

I'm skilled at hunting and tracking but also know the art of wielding different blades. I have not worked for anyone for quite a long time.

I've been looking for something like The Reformers for some time now and I'm ready to become a member of your club.

I've never liked magic, I look at people who use magic as fools who only use their powers to cause harm. The druids and monks are the only magicians that I find peaceful. I've also always hated the evil from the north since the first time I heard about them.

When traveling around Anthos I often see people in trouble and I do my best to help people who are in serious trouble. 

OOC:

Mc name: 

patu97

Skype name:

patu97

By OOC, Jens my dear friend.

Why do you want to be a part of the Reformers:                                   

Because roleplay. I believe the club brings fine roleplay and looks interesting.

Yes I have.

Do you possess a villain application for your character? If so, what evils (link):

Not yet.

Timezone:

GMT +2

IC:

Ingame Name:

Waeren

And what Race are you:

Elf

Your age:

I grew up in the forests of Malinor with my parents. I'm a wood elf and 5,9 feet tall. I enjoy hunting like my father and that's what I've mainly been doing for living until now. I also have a great interest in items with high value. 

I'm skilled at hunting and tracking but also know the art of wielding different blades. I have not worked for anyone for quite a long time.

I've been looking for something like The Reformers for some time now and I'm ready to become a member of your club.

I've never liked magic, I look at people who use magic as fools who only use their powers to cause harm. The druids and monks are the only magicians that I find peaceful. I've also always hated the evil from the north since the first time I heard about them.

When traveling around Anthos I often see people in trouble and I do my best to help people who are in serious trouble. 

A reply is soon send back.

"

Hopeful Waeren

I inform you that you're accepted as a Redealist.

We must meet.

I'll send you a letter as soon as possible.

"

The Monster Hunt Approaches

So in now less than a day we depart. I have heard that many lives have been lost but I feel my choices on people will be a good choice and we will prevail.

This event is sponsored by the Reformers and run by me an Informer.

Long live the Reformers and Short live the Giant Squid.  

((I finally found a hole of sparetime, but honestly don't expect a masterpiece... I know there are people out there that would write better by slamming their heads into their keyboard.))

OOC:

Mc name: oskaraskov

Skype name: Oskar.Askov

How and what have you heard about us In Character and Out of Character: OCC: Jena told me about the Wihuns, I was the first non-former to join the guild back when it still was the Wihuns. IC: Erien were a member of it once.

Why do you want to be a part of the Reformers: I really miss the good old days of the Wihuns, those months were without a doubt the best months I've ever had, and ever will have. I'm also trying to come back into the game, I haven't really RPed since LAST october.                                                             

Have you read all the lore (if no, read it, it WILL become useful) : Yes I have, thrice.

Do you possess a villain application for your character? If so, what evils (link): None.

Timezone: + 1 GMT

IC:

Ingame Name: Erien

And what Race are you: I'm a human.

Your age: I'm 28 years of age.

Your gender: I'm a man.

I... I can't remember, it's like, there's this big void, my memories have gone murky. I have no memories of a careing mother or teaching father, nothing... But, I remember elven woman, with a beauty of a tousand roses, accompanied by me... happy... together.... I remember her turning away, useing magic to keep her away from me, and even hurt me... I remember a man praising me, a master... Tyret, when I unleashed my anger upon her and her neglect. He told me I was good... I've never been told that I'm good... I remember him, Tyret ,suggesting me to join his forces. He told me how mages, clerics abd undead would feast upon the magical powers they were given, like vultures on a dead body... I am Erien, and I am good.

OOC: Erien has forgot the most of his past, and is still has the QI of a brick, easily manipulated and is unable to think critically.

I... I don't know... But I feel like the plow and the dagger feels home in my hand.

I want to show my old master my true potential, and purge the streets of every last pity essence of magic.

Magic is vile, it drives people who greedly hoard the powers of magic to do unspeakable things. I've seen it up close, and it's not pretty. It pollutes and corrupts human beings.

Once again; most of my memories has been washed away in the river of the past... But I remember once shareing a loaf a bread with a starving poor youngster lying in the streets...

((I finally found a hole of sparetime, but honestly don't expect a masterpiece... I know there are people out there that would write better by slamming their heads into their keyboard.))

OOC:

Mc name: oskaraskov

Skype name: Oskar.Askov

How and what have you heard about us In Character and Out of Character: OCC: Jena told me about the Wihuns, I was the first non-former to join the guild back when it still was the Wihuns. IC: Erien were a member of it once.

Why do you want to be a part of the Reformers: I really miss the good old days of the Wihuns, those months were without a doubt the best months I've ever had, and ever will have. I'm also trying to come back into the game, I haven't really RPed since LAST october.                                                             

Have you read all the lore (if no, read it, it WILL become useful) : Yes I have, thrice.

Do you possess a villain application for your character? If so, what evils (link): None.

Timezone: + 1 GMT

IC:

Ingame Name: Erien

And what Race are you: I'm a human.

Your age: I'm 28 years of age.

Your gender: I'm a man.

I... I can't remember, it's like, there's this big void, my memories have gone murky. I have no memories of a careing mother or teaching father, nothing... But, I remember elven woman, with a beauty of a tousand roses, accompanied by me... happy... together.... I remember her turning away, useing magic to keep her away from me, and even hurt me... I remember a man praising me, a master... Tyret, when I unleashed my anger upon her and her neglect. He told me I was good... I've never been told that I'm good... I remember him, Tyret ,suggesting me to join his forces. He told me how mages, clerics abd undead would feast upon the magical powers they were given, like vultures on a dead body... I am Erien, and I am good.

OOC: Erien has forgot the most of his past, and is still has the QI of a brick, easily manipulated and is unable to think critically.

I... I don't know... But I feel like the plow and the dagger feels home in my hand.

I want to show my old master my true potential, and purge the streets of every last pity essence of magic.

Magic is vile, it drives people who greedly hoard the powers of magic to do unspeakable things. I've seen it up close, and it's not pretty. It pollutes and corrupts human beings.

Once again; most of my memories has been washed away in the river of the past... But I remember once shareing a loaf a bread with a starving poor youngster lying in the streets...

A letter is soon send in reply, delivered by a coal black hawk.

"

Erien.

I've heard the name of yours many times. Not spoken, but read, in the ancient archives of The Wihuns

You are more than accepted into the club of The Reformers. I'll look forward to teach you the ways of ours.

Take care, we must meet soon.

"

Singed.

OOC:

Mc name: Dion3000

Skype name: imdionn

How and what have you heard about us In Character and Out of Character: Small talk in Abresi, nothing really OOC other than this post.

Why do you want to be a part of the Reformers:  Well, I saw this forum post, read it and I was very impressed with how in-depth it was. I decided it would be an excellent opportunity for some quality RP so I thought I'd give it a shot.                                                            

Have you read all the lore (if no, read it, it WILL become useful) : Yep, it was very well written!

Do you possess a villain application for your character? If so, what evils (link): 1a - Thievery/Cheating http://www.lordofthecraft.net/topic/90479-dions-1st-minor-va/#entry799231

Timezone: EST

IC:

Ingame Name: Dionysius Light

Your age: 40

Your gender: Male

Born in a small settlement known as Westport, I was raised an only child. My father was a soldier, my mother stayed home and took great care of me. My father taught me hunting and fighting skills, as all father should teach their sons. On my sixteenth birthday, my father was taken by some men, right in front of my eyes and I couldn't do anything about it. I was shocked. I knew what had happened to him, but I refused to believe it. He was dead, I just didn't want to think so. Even to this day, I still tell myself he is alive and out there somewhere, waiting for me to find him and free him. Eventually, I was able to sort of stop thinking about it and I then took on the role of my father, which was to provide myself and my mother with enough income to get by. To do this, I hunted, and sold what I had gathered. Luckily, I wasn't half bad, so we got by. After my mother passed, I decided I would set out to pursue a new life. A fresh start. I always missed my father, so to make up for his lack of presence in my life, I tried to be like him: humble, loyal, caring, friendly. Basically all the good things about my father. I even wanted to be a soldier and server the Holy Oren Empire, just like he did.

I found myself enlisted in the White Rose. Recruited by men named Gilahad, Alexei Nicodemeus, and Sir Temp. It was one of the best decisions I made in my life. Withe my allegiance sworn to House Chivay, a member of one of the most elite forces in all of Anthos, I felt as if I had found what I truly wanted in my life: to be like my father. Unfortunately that came to an end when one day, the Rose just left. I was one King Horen's personal guard for about a year before I left Oren for personal reasons. I returned and I didn't know what to do, so I enlisted with the Valiants and after they disbanded, I found myself a Squire to the Grand Knight of the Holy Order of the Red Dragon. I was knighted, but like the Rose, the Red Dragon had also ended. I then rose through the ranks of the Abresi City Watch, second in charge at the rank of Lieutenant, and a close friend to one of the wealthiest people I've known, Sir Tuv. I resigned from the Watch and became a Knight of the Eventide Dominion because I found their views and beliefs of magic, religion, and many other things to be quite similar to that of the White Rose: my home. The Eventide were branded Heretics for reasons unknown to me and the Order died off. Now, I've taken great interest in this Gentleman's Club, which leads me here today, writing this letter of application. 

What's your profession and what do you work with: Hunter/Gatherer, Bodyguard, Professional Soldier.

Why do you wish to join our club: I believe we share many common interests.

What is your thoughts about magic, and what is your relation with it: It's caused more grief than anything else Anthos has experienced. It needs to be put to an end.

What is your most gentlemen like deed to date: I gave a small Abresi-boy my last loaf of bread once. I also held the door to City Watch headquarters' jail hall open for the previous King of Oren when he visited.

((MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!))

OOC:

Mc name: Dion3000

Skype name: imdionn

How and what have you heard about us In Character and Out of Character: Small talk in Abresi, nothing really OOC other than this post.

Why do you want to be a part of the Reformers:  Well, I saw this forum post, read it and I was very impressed with how in-depth it was. I decided it would be an excellent opportunity for some quality RP so I thought I'd give it a shot.                                                            

Have you read all the lore (if no, read it, it WILL become useful) : Yep, it was very well written!

Do you possess a villain application for your character? If so, what evils (link): 1a - Thievery/Cheating http://www.lordofthecraft.net/topic/90479-dions-1st-minor-va/#entry799231

Timezone: EST

IC:

Ingame Name: Dionysius Light

Your age: 40

Born in a small settlement known as Westport, I was raised an only child. My father was a soldier, my mother stayed home and took great care of me. My father taught me hunting and fighting skills, as all father should teach their sons. On my sixteenth birthday, my father was taken by some men, right in front of my eyes and I couldn't do anything about it. I was shocked. I knew what had happened to him, but I refused to believe it. He was dead, I just didn't want to think so. Even to this day, I still tell myself he is alive and out there somewhere, waiting for me to find him and free him. Eventually, I was able to sort of stop thinking about it and I then took on the role of my father, which was to provide myself and my mother with enough income to get by. To do this, I hunted, and sold what I had gathered. Luckily, I wasn't half bad, so we got by. After my mother passed, I decided I would set out to pursue a new life. A fresh start. I always missed my father, so to make up for his lack of presence in my life, I tried to be like him: humble, loyal, caring, friendly. Basically all the good things about my father. I even wanted to be a soldier and server the Holy Oren Empire, just like he did.

I found myself enlisted in the White Rose. Recruited by men named Gilahad, Alexei Nicodemeus, and Sir Temp. It was one of the best decisions I made in my life. Withe my allegiance sworn to House Chivay, a member of one of the most elite forces in all of Anthos, I felt as if I had found what I truly wanted in my life: to be like my father. Unfortunately that came to an end when one day, the Rose just left. I was one King Horen's personal guard for about a year before I left Oren for personal reasons. I returned and I didn't know what to do, so I enlisted with the Valiants and after they disbanded, I found myself a Squire to the Grand Knight of the Holy Order of the Red Dragon. I was knighted, but like the Rose, the Red Dragon had also ended. I then rose through the ranks of the Abresi City Watch, second in charge at the rank of Lieutenant, and a close friend to one of the wealthiest people I've known, Sir Tuv. I resigned from the Watch and became a Knight of the Eventide Dominion because I found their views and beliefs of magic, religion, and many other things to be quite similar to that of the White Rose: my home. The Eventide were branded Heretics for reasons unknown to me and the Order died off. Now, I've taken great interest in this Gentleman's Club, which leads me here today, writing this letter of application. 

What's your profession and what do you work with: Hunter/Gatherer, Bodyguard, Professional Soldier.

Why do you wish to join our club: I believe we share many common interests.

What is your thoughts about magic, and what is your relation with it: It's caused more grief than anything else Anthos has experienced. It needs to be put to an end.

What is your most gentlemen like deed to date: I gave a small Abresi-boy my last loaf of bread once. I also held the door to City Watch headquarters' jail hall open for the previous King of Oren when he visited.

((MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!))

A letter is soon send to Dionysius, carried by a huge hawk, which would stare at you in an unsettling manner as you read the letter. A majestic beast. 

"

Dear Dionysius Light.

You've not been seen directly accepted into our lodges.

But as a Hopeful you're not denied either.

I think it would benefit both of us if we were to talk.

Send me a letter at once describing your whereabouts and a meeting can be arranged. ((PM it :) ))

I am confident that you'll make a great addition within our ranks.

See you soon.

"

Singed.

OOC:

Mc name: MrPixels

Skype name: Alex.Pixels

How and what have you heard about us In Character and Out of Character: I haven't heard much, and I just found you using the forums.

Why do you want to be a part of the Reformers: I'm coming back from a period of inactivity, and would like to start up in a new sub-community. I was looking for a group that would offer more interesting RP and was just a focus on combat, and The Reformers seem perfect.             

Have you read all the lore (if no, read it, it WILL become useful) : I had all the lore read a while ago, but there are new things I need to read and some old things I plan to re-read.

Do you possess a villain application for your character? If so, what evils (link): I do not, and I don't have any particular desire to at this point.

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

IC:

Ingame Name: My full name is Rolroy Jay Clancy, but I just go by Clancy.

And what Race are you: Full blood human

Your age: Twenty one

A quick description of yourself and your life? (Max 2 paragraphs): For the better part of my childhood, I grew up working on my father's farm. However, when I was twelve, my father sent me to live with my well-to-do uncle, who had inherited most of my grandfather's estate. My uncle gave me a proper education, and instilled finer tastes in me, such as literature, philosophy, and the arts. He taught me everything I need to start an enriching life for myself. Only recently did I leave his estate with what little capital I had to make a name for myself.

What's your profession and what do you work with: Former working son of a yeoman and scholar.

Why do you wish to join our club: From reading your literature, you seem to have an outstandingly similar set of values as I do. I would also love to become part of the solution to the magics.

What is your thoughts about magic, and what is your relation with it: Magic, in any mortal form, at its face and root, is corruption and destruction. I have learned of it's evil effects on the world in discussions with my former philosophy tutors.

"While dining with guests during a fund raising event I was endorsing in my former parlor on fine-cooked veal, sipping on  sangria (a mix of an old elven red wine and a dash of rich human brandy), I got into a rather heated verbal exchange with a guest. He was praising the druid's use of magic to protect nature. After many failed attempts to sway him, he reverted to some rather distasteful ad hominem, to which I challenged him to a duel of honor. We went forth, and ultimately my rapier was true, as I landed the hit on my opponent first. His wife fell to her knees when he was struck, which caused her to brake her heel. I then proceeded to treat his wounds, and carry his wife safely home.

The gentlemanly deed that night was my exercise of modesty when my challenger finally began to accept my disposition."

I read this story to a class of young orphans. It changed their lives.

Mc name: Hellsbane

Skype name: Will.Houlton

How and what have you heard about us In Character and Out of Character:

IC: From a Witch Hunter NPC by Cloud Temple:That you are based on the Wihuns of old, and have come together again.

From Ms Lock also by Cloud Temple: That supposedly you are led by John Fredfort, and that I should see him to learn more.

OOC: From just browsing the Guild/Organisation Section: You are a reformed Wihuns based clan that are a mix of Templar & Gentleman. You aim to educate others of Magic's detremental effects on the world, and how they can help you in protecting the realm in turn.

I was once apart of the Wihuns, and didnt fully agree with their methods at the time. However from a long time period since then, my characters views on life and the world have changed (along with his sirname once or twice), and now wishes to learn more of the "Reformers" goals and ideals, to see if they are worthy of following under his new life of redemption.

I have read it all, I was even there at the fall of Maple-Port and the Wihun base at the hands of Uruk raiders.

I possess a VA, with the Lawful Evil Alignment, and 2a.

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/topic/103701-hellsbanes-account-va/

Timezone:

GMT.

IC:

Ingame Name:

Vincent E Redgrave

(Formerly Vincent Ixion).

And what Race are you:

Human

Your age:

Your gender:

Male

I have gained ranks within the Wihuns during my early days, back in Maple-Port. Ever since its destruction, I fled to Glenwood to retake my post as the only member with Medical skills. After a year or so of war, migration, and a personal affliction, the city fell as everyone moved to Anthos.

I took up my place as a Guard of Salvus, under the title of "Shield". Here my Medical skills were retired, and I grew in learning martial techniques with both Sword and Bow. Ever since its fall, I have blamed my lack of faith in what others believed in, and now seek a redemption by carrying out the Lord's will directly. I hope one day my sins will be cleansed, and that the evils of Anthos be washed away, back into the pits from whence they came.

Warrior: Sword & Bow

Medic: Using Practical means, rather than White Magic.

Zealot: 3 Crucifixes, of purified metals smelted from my Salvus' Steel Armaments, combined with undying passion to The True Faith.

I wish to learn of how the group has reformed, since the days of Mapleport, and if it is a worthy cause to join. If they are a suitable catalyst for the removal of my sins in the name of the Creator & The true Faith. If they are a dependable support with which to pass Judgement on its enemies in the name of the Lord.

I have cared little for it ever since I can remember. Since my Wihun days of old, I have turned a blind eye to most Clerics & Monks, seeing their compassion to help the lesser abled with Charity & White magic as a good deed for Anthos's residents. However I have recently begun to see some of their more extreme acts of resurrection disturbing, as if they insult the natural flow of death, and recreate perversions of life.

The same stands for Druids, using the existant life force of Anthos to forgoe the death of the the wilted greens that should remain dead as history has marked them.

Elemental magic I see as a means of destruction, manipulating elements that should not be manipulated. Other magics of similar nature I can imagine do more than good. No scenario I forsee can change these thoughts.

I have saved an Elven lady from harm, at the hands of rogue Highway-men. I passed Judgement on them using my own steel, while telling her to shield her eyes from the Bloodshed. I accepted no reward she offered me, and instead escorted her to her destination of Malinor for no charge, other than words of thanks, and a "Bless you".

Upon reading the two sudden letters, Lartius replies hurriedly, both mailers soon replied to.

The first letter to arrive is the one with greetings to Clancy, the letter carried by a huge black hawk.

OOC:

Mc name: MrPixels

Skype name: Alex.Pixels

How and what have you heard about us In Character and Out of Character: I haven't heard much, and I just found you using the forums.

Why do you want to be a part of the Reformers: I'm coming back from a period of inactivity, and would like to start up in a new sub-community. I was looking for a group that would offer more interesting RP and was just a focus on combat, and The Reformers seem perfect.             

Have you read all the lore (if no, read it, it WILL become useful) : I had all the lore read a while ago, but there are new things I need to read and some old things I plan to re-read.

Do you possess a villain application for your character? If so, what evils (link): I do not, and I don't have any particular desire to at this point.

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

IC:

Ingame Name: My full name is Rolroy Jay Clancy, but I just go by Clancy.

And what Race are you: Full blood human

Your age: Twenty one

A quick description of yourself and your life? (Max 2 paragraphs): For the better part of my childhood, I grew up working on my father's farm. However, when I was twelve, my father sent me to live with my well-to-do uncle, who had inherited most of my grandfather's estate. My uncle gave me a proper education, and instilled finer tastes in me, such as literature, philosophy, and the arts. He taught me everything I need to start an enriching life for myself. Only recently did I leave his estate with what little capital I had to make a name for myself.

What's your profession and what do you work with: Former working son of a yeoman and scholar.

Why do you wish to join our club: From reading your literature, you seem to have an outstandingly similar set of values as I do. I would also love to become part of the solution to the magics.

What is your thoughts about magic, and what is your relation with it: Magic, in any mortal form, at its face and root, is corruption and destruction. I have learned of it's evil effects on the world in discussions with my former philosophy tutors.

"While dining with guests during a fund raising event I was endorsing in my former parlor on fine-cooked veal, sipping on  sangria (a mix of an old elven red wine and a dash of rich human brandy), I got into a rather heated verbal exchange with a guest. He was praising the druid's use of magic to protect nature. After many failed attempts to sway him, he reverted to some rather distasteful ad hominem, to which I challenged him to a duel of honor. We went forth, and ultimately my rapier was true, as I landed the hit on my opponent first. His wife fell to her knees when he was struck, which caused her to brake her heel. I then proceeded to treat his wounds, and carry his wife safely home.

The gentlemanly deed that night was my exercise of modesty when my challenger finally began to accept my disposition."

I read this story to a class of young orphans. It changed their lives.

Within an envelope the reply would be resting, only awaiting the eyes of Clancy.

"

Greetings Mr. Rolroy Jay Clancy.

It is stunning to see the letters of yours as I believe that only a few Elvens days ago we met.

I still owe you that glass of wine.

So shall we not meet soon?

The Reformers greet you welcome within our circles,

this means that you're now enlisted as a Redealist.

I shall contact you as soon as possible,

regarded and singed.

"

To Vincent another bird would soon land, it being a bearded vulture, a bird bearing close resemblance to a Phoenix. 

Mc name: Hellsbane

Skype name: Will.Houlton

How and what have you heard about us In Character and Out of Character:

IC: From a Witch Hunter NPC by Cloud Temple:That you are based on the Wihuns of old, and have come together again.

From Ms Lock also by Cloud Temple: That supposedly you are led by John Fredfort, and that I should see him to learn more.

OOC: From just browsing the Guild/Organisation Section: You are a reformed Wihuns based clan that are a mix of Templar & Gentleman. You aim to educate others of Magic's detremental effects on the world, and how they can help you in protecting the realm in turn.

I was once apart of the Wihuns, and didnt fully agree with their methods at the time. However from a long time period since then, my characters views on life and the world have changed (along with his sirname once or twice), and now wishes to learn more of the "Reformers" goals and ideals, to see if they are worthy of following under his new life of redemption.

I have read it all, I was even there at the fall of Maple-Port and the Wihun base at the hands of Uruk raiders.

I possess a VA, with the Lawful Evil Alignment, and 2a.

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/topic/103701-hellsbanes-account-va/

Timezone:

GMT.

IC:

Ingame Name:

Vincent E Redgrave

(Formerly Vincent Ixion).

And what Race are you:

Human

Your age:

Your gender:

Male

I have gained ranks within the Wihuns during my early days, back in Maple-Port. Ever since its destruction, I fled to Glenwood to retake my post as the only member with Medical skills. After a year or so of war, migration, and a personal affliction, the city fell as everyone moved to Anthos.

I took up my place as a Guard of Salvus, under the title of "Shield". Here my Medical skills were retired, and I grew in learning martial techniques with both Sword and Bow. Ever since its fall, I have blamed my lack of faith in what others believed in, and now seek a redemption by carrying out the Lord's will directly. I hope one day my sins will be cleansed, and that the evils of Anthos be washed away, back into the pits from whence they came.

Warrior: Sword & Bow

Medic: Using Practical means, rather than White Magic.

Zealot: 3 Crucifixes, of purified metals smelted from my Salvus' Steel Armaments, combined with undying passion to The True Faith.

I wish to learn of how the group has reformed, since the days of Mapleport, and if it is a worthy cause to join. If they are a suitable catalyst for the removal of my sins in the name of the Creator & The true Faith. If they are a dependable support with which to pass Judgement on its enemies in the name of the Lord.

I have cared little for it ever since I can remember. Since my Wihun days of old, I have turned a blind eye to most Clerics & Monks, seeing their compassion to help the lesser abled with Charity & White magic as a good deed for Anthos's residents. However I have recently begun to see some of their more extreme acts of resurrection disturbing, as if they insult the natural flow of death, and recreate perversions of life.

The same stands for Druids, using the existant life force of Anthos to forgoe the death of the the wilted greens that should remain dead as history has marked them.

Elemental magic I see as a means of destruction, manipulating elements that should not be manipulated. Other magics of similar nature I can imagine do more than good. No scenario I forsee can change these thoughts.

I have saved an Elven lady from harm, at the hands of rogue Highway-men. I passed Judgement on them using my own steel, while telling her to shield her eyes from the Bloodshed. I accepted no reward she offered me, and instead escorted her to her destination of Malinor for no charge, other than words of thanks, and a "Bless you".

"

Vincent E. Redgrave.

A pleasure to see a letter send from you.

I've admired and read about the few experiments you once did with the Wihuns.

And it strikes me strangely to hear from you now, as you left the Wihuns without a trace in the past.

You're not directly enlisted as trust is one of the few things that I demand of my Reformers.

Futhermore you would still, to this day, be marked as a traitor by the Wihuns if they were to officially exist. Therefore I would like to speak with you soon.

Lets us discuss the possibilities.

I look forward to seeing you. I shall contact you soon.

Singed.