[Recruiting] ~The Reformers~

Fredfort (jens6851)

*Vincent follows John to the balcony, wondering why he was skulking away. Then, as soon as he reached the outdoor opening near the roof, he saw his superior disappear into a cloud of mysterious purple.*

*He waved his hands through the haze, to no avail, and concluded that since John had nowhere else to go, he must have left through the violet mist cloud. Was what Vincent thinking the truth?*

*Was this Magic-Hunter using a Magical source for his own ends?

He decided to investigate further before confronting him*.

*A letter is sent to the Reformers Mansion, particularly addressed to the Reverent Master Former*

"I am very delighted that you have chosen to hire me on as a butler Sir Lartius. I assure you failure is not something you should be worried about, as I have conquered every job I have taken on in my life. My apologies for the briefness of this letter, but I am busy packing currently. I look forward to working for you and your organization!

If there is any address associated with the Reformers, a letter would arrive at said location during the stretch of the night.

"If one was seeking to contact your order, where would they go to? I have a... vested interest in such a club,especially one so opposed to the more malignant forces that persist on the Creator's clean Anthos, though I fear my own methods may not be as refined as your own,

Dearly, 

Leman Russ, self proclaimed Ordinator against chaos."

*Vincent walks by smoking a cigarette when he catches word of the rumors of the disbandment, his cigarette falling to the floor. He stares into space, stunned by what the short words claim*.

Leman Russ sighs. "Nevermind, Witchers it is."

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.