[Event] The End Of Anthos

Silent™

So, this is my idea on how we can end Anthos when the time comes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A huge snowstorm begins blanketing the land, originating from the North. Walking within the blinding white ocean of snow, the Black Scourge moves unseen. The cities of Anthos begin to fall, the soldiers freezing solid at their posts, as the flames of the torches go out. As the nations fall one by one, all the races of Anthos join together, preparing their last stand at the southern most docks. Those unable to fight board the ships and hide, while the rest stand to protect the ships. However, before they all get on board the ships, the vicious storm reaches them. The air begins to chill, the fog from their breath floats in front of their faces, and the chilling flakes of white begin to touch down around them.

Soon the brave soldiers that stand ready to give their lives can't see but a few small feet in front of them... and the first attack is not seen coming. A blast of magic flies into the ranks, exploding with a bright blue flash and killing those closest to it. The order is called, and the archers let loose their arrows into the blinding white ahead. Screeches are heard, and within seconds, the vicious Black Scourge charge the soldiers, along with many cultists, and the battle begins.

As the battle continues, the water around the ships begins to freeze, and the Captains know they must set sail, or they'll be trapped here. The sails are dropped and those fighting begin to fall back to the ships, getting on board as the archers cover them. The many ships begin to sail away, and those left on the docks fight until their last breath. Shots of magic fly towards the ships, exploding upon the hulls. Soon though, the survivors of Anthos reach the open ocean, when they embark upon their most treacherous voyage yet...

However, as the ships reach the horizon, Setherin hears the breathing of a survivor laying bloodied on the beach. He sends Vak'thuul over to end his worthless life, but just as he reaches him, the brave soul pulls out a sphere of blinding light. Unknown to Setherin and the Black Scourge, the ball of light is the Krughattan project, and the one holding it is Dr. Sylbert Draystein, inventor of the device. With his last ounce of power, he activates it, and the explosion destroys Setherin, the Black Scourge, and the entirety of Anthos.

From the ships, a blinding white light is seen, and soon after the shock wave hits, sending those on board flying forward. They quickly recover, and all scramble to look over the railing and back to Anthos...

But nothing... nothing is left of either the Black Scourge or their former home... and the sailor in the crows nest of one of the ships turns to look to the horizon ahead, and blows on the warning horn. There is a strong current in the water pulling them forward, getting faster and faster. The man in the crows nest pulls out his telescope, and looks on in horror...

The ships are flowing towards the edge... the edge of this realm. The people on board scramble to find their loved ones, and the crews desperately try to tie everything down, and turn the ships around, but to no avail. Within moments, every last ship drops over the edge, and into the void...

Now, this is the story all about how
The ships got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how we all got to 4.0

What the ****. This is actually kind of cool, but it seems you made the event also for the fact that you're the star player.

How the hell do you make an orb that destroys a continent. No one in Anthos or anywhere can gather that kind of technology...

I give this event a 5/10

edit:

wait i think i just realized this may be a joke event!!!!

edit 2:

wait, are you actually serious about this?

I just put Dr. Sylbert Draystein for two reasons. Firstly, because I'm not sure exactly who will be the one to detonate it. Whoever it is will lose their life but be remembered for all the ages.

And secondly, it's a play off on the name Albert Einstein. :D

For the Krughattan project, it is a secret project that has been in development for many years, created in secret by the best minds of Anthos!

I don't want to see in a ooc post, what is happening, i want to see it ingame, in roleplay.

I just put Dr. Sylbert Draystein for two reasons. Firstly, because I'm not sure exactly who will be the one to detonate it. Whoever it is will lose their life but be remembered for all the ages.

And secondly, it's a play off on the name Albert Einstein. :D

For the Krughattan project, it is a secret project that has been in development for many years, created in secret by the best minds of Anthos!

Firing some of the old Teuton Supah Lasers ehh? 

Firing some of the old Teuton Supah Lasers ehh? 

Damn straight, get lit and toke bong rips over Teamspeak 3, you and I while we shoot the spire lasers.

Event Idea: Gronkk is revived by Setherien, into a 30-foot-tall hulking dark monster thing like godzilla meets bane meets edgy. Gronkk destroys everything.

I am not totally sold on this event yet.

I give this a +1 for sure. I've herd of these ideas before and this one is actually detailed and not cheesy but I hate that you told what all is going to happen. It ruins the purpose of role-playing it. Let the player take part of what happens rather then you. Always have a plan for more the one ending/

I heard of the krughattan project. And you did the entirely wrong wordplay there. The guy who made the atomic bomb for reals was Robert Oppenheimer, and I think the krughattan project was a giant missile.

This sounds like a truly interesting idea, yet... I promise you, what we have in store is ever so much more epic. Soon Anthos shall see places it has seen only a long, long time... I can't say anymore, but thanks for the suggestion! 

::Unfortunately though::

-Moved to denied forum-