[My Character has been dead for about 2 days or so, so take him off. That would be Cildir.]

Hello. I'm interested in becoming a druid. I'm almost fully registered and was told by Dwyny Dwyn reply to one of u or come here. I really want to become a druid and know that there is a interview. I'm keeping this short and brief, but will communicate more in the future. If u think I can become one please message me asap.

Kind regards, PochamaTaco

Updated! Look Below

Elk Druid Danic (jpiroden) moved from Druid list to Druid Guide list.
Added Dedicant Celaena (_JtPv_) added to the Dedicant list.

Added Artimec Camoryn (LeoWarrior14) to the Shunned List.

Members of the Order are no longer permitted to affiliate with the individual in any manner. He is banished from the Druids' Grove.

*You can see a letter under Arch Druid Gi'Garun's office doors [i am sorry to tell you like this. I am leaving the Druidic Order. I think this is not what I was looking for. I have nothing else to say. Sorry. -Elidyr]*

Character Name: --JamesG6

Minecraft Username: -- Hanako Gozen

Timezone: --- (UTC+02:00) Harare, Pretoria, South Africa

Usual Playing Times: -- All the time, Always online

A Journal of the Sacred Stones

A tome written by the Song Druid

Our most sacred order of Drui stretches back farther than any guild that has ever been.  We have maintained stability despite those around us crumbling.  However we are not without our own losses.  Since the fall of Aegis centuries ago we lost something that leaves a hole in our order.  The Sacred Stones of the Aspects.  The most coveted artifacts that have ever been, and ever will be.

What were the Aspect stones?  Three stones, mounted within the Mother Grove, one a shining blue, another a glinting silver.  Between the two sat a dull black-together they make the Sacred Stones.  Each stone represents an Aspect of Nature.  The left one, the blue one, represents Cerridwen, our great Mother.  The right, silver, speaks of Cernunnos, the mighty Hunter.  Bound by the neutrality of the black stone they come together to form the Three stones of the Aspects.

Alas, my memory of the Aegis stones wanes with each day, but I do remember their size.  Rounded square in definition, each stone resembled the size of an Orc's head, and just as heavy!  When all three were together nobody dared steal them.  The three of them seemed to attract one another with some form of natural magnetism....yes it was truly remarkable.  You'd have to move the three at that point, to steal them!  Heavy indeed!

Still, I digress.  What became of these stones?  As Iblees began his final vengeful strike against Aegis the Druids fled alongside the other citizens to the Verge.  The Fox Druid Valas did lead the transport of the stones through the portal-but something occurred when the chest passed through the portal; the stones cracked and broke up into dust!  This being at the end of my own Dedicancy, I took special interest.  As I stepped into the title of "Soul Druid" on the shores of the Verge I examined the stones remnants.

The Aspects have often given me whispers, indeed it was one of the reasons I rose so quickly, they spoke to me like they would no other, but yet where others would receive visions from the Aspects I did so less frequently.  But one such vision does exist within the recesses of my mind to this very day....I saw the stones, but they were different....newer.  Remade, for this new world.  Little did I know that the world was much larger than just Asulon.  It became my mission to find the stones and restore the Order to its full power.

It was in Asulon that I discovered the first stone.  I found it within the city of Menocress, home to the Mori'Quessir.  But what use, I rationalized, did one stone that didn't represent a known Aspect have? I secured the stone and continued my search.   But it wasn't for many decades that I would find the second stone, the stone of Cerridwen.  With the help of the Arum Druid I was able to secure it, but upon contact with the stone we somehow triggered the Third Great Dream of the Druids.  It was a time of rejoicing.  One more stone left!  Where could it be....?

And now I watch these troves of ships gather and clouded whispers from the Aspects become clear to me.  The final stone is somewhere beyond this horizon, that much I am sure.  Shall I find it before I finally join my brethren?  Still.  It is clear now what my true calling as a Druid is and has always been-to reunite the Aspect Stones and finally restore our Order to it's mighty power.

A Description of the Sacred Stones and Their Properties

a tome by the Song Druid

The Sacred Stones of the Aspects are powerful Artifacts associated with the Druids.  There is believed to be three, one for each of the figurehead Aspects and a third that binds them together.  They are large, rounded square-ish boulders that each are a different colour; Blue for Cerridwen, Silver for Cernunnos, and black for the binder.  They are very heavy, but one person could transport one stone on his own.  The three together however have known to require at least 3 people to carry a chest with them in it.  And once the Stones are close enough they magnetize, though this effect is only present when all three are together it seems.

The stones emit a powerful aura of Druidic EnergyTogether the three stones can prevent corruption of any kind from breaching the perimeter of the grove they are in.   Indeed, just one has enough power to stop corruption for up to twenty feet, but together their power is much larger.  The stones have been known to give visions to those who touch them, and help aid Druids on paths to enlightenment through their pulsating auras.

Symbolically the stones represent the completion of the Order.  Each one represents an Aspect, and are thought to have been molded by the Aspects themselves.  To possess something touched by the Aspects is beyond blessed to the Druids.  Even when broken down the stones seem to emit light Druidic energy even centuries after their crumbling.  It is rumored the the Order remains in possession of the Stone Dust that was once the Great Aegis Stones.

Character Name: Navarion Calm

Minecraft Username: TheRealKiru

Timezone: EST

Usual Playing Times: Mostly on in the evenings from 5 EST to 12 on weekdays. Weekends varied, but also mostly on during evenings.

~*~Update~*~

Added  Dedicant Sage (jojoismcat) to Dedicant list.

Added Dedicant Tanyuel (KibagoKid) to Dedicant list.
 Added  Dedicant Aerin (QuirkyHetty) to Dedicant list.

Moved  Dark Oak Druid Calethel Aetós (IAmLeets) from Druid list to Forgotten Druid list due to death; Blessed be.

Dedicant Aphoros (finalhazardX) removed from Dedicant list.

Pumpkin Druid Aphoros (finalhazardX) added to Druid list.

Character Name: Navarion Calm

Minecraft Username: TheRealKiru

Timezone: EST

Usual Playing Times: Mostly on in the evenings from 5 EST to 12 on weekdays. Weekends varied, but also mostly on during evenings.

Taken care of IC!