cometking123

You are one of many people within the world of Anthos. And yet, tonight of all nights, there lay an letter upon the aviary of your local town. Seemingly without a owner, you reach out for the letter to determine its origin. As you inspect this plain letter, you realize that this may be one of them recruitment letters for them shady guilds. You look inside it anyways, to see this message. 

Let me say this bluntly. This letter is for recruiting people for a certain project in my mind. There is danger. There are risks. But there is money to be made at the end of this road. Take my word for this. Let me also promise you this. We do not murder. We do not extort. We do not steal. But this organization is organized for one thing and one thing only.

Information 

You look at this letter oddly. What a load of nonsense.

The aim is simple. You collect information about a certain topic. I pay you for it. That is it. Nothing else. We work to serve a simple cause, and that is to turn over all the stones. To uncover every nook and cranny of Anthos there is. If you'd like to join this noble cause, send this to the Abresi Aviary. 

You look at the letter as it ends, and it is up to you now to decide whether you will join this "noble" cause, or if it's just a load of folly. 

OOC

This is, simply put, a experiment whether an espionage group can exist purely IC. Which means no Skype, TS, or other means of OOC communication. If possible, I'd like to use this group primarily as a way of selling information to parties that need it. There is no VA required to join this guild, unless if you want to steal information or threaten others for information.  NEW PLAYERS ARE ENCOURAGED TO JOIN.

Please put your application within this forum topic. Further details and meetings will be added via PM. THIS WILL BE THE ONLY TIME IN WHICH OOC COMMUNICATION WILL BE USED. KEEP THAT IN MIND.

APPLICATION:

MC NAME:

CHARACTER NAME:

WHY WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN?

WHAT PROFESSION WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE?

ARE YOU WILLING TO GET YOUR HANDS DIRTY OR TO STEAL TO RECIEVE INFORMATION?

DO YOU HAVE A VA? (Y/N) IF SO, PLEASE PUT A LINK.

((To add on to this NO OOC RULE))

Standard tactics in espionage will be applied. These includes ciphers, codephrases, and dead drops. These will all be done through MC books and other MC game mechanics. Do keep in mind that all OOC conversations ((i.e strategy meetings and TS chatter during battles in OOC communications MAY be recorded and transcribed if used and listened into by one of the agents of Inforum Populi.))

With this in mind, you can easily collect a dead drop, or figure out the cipher, assuming that you have an inside agent or collect enough pieces of information. What I'm trying to do here is to facilitate RP for both members of the organization and for those that collect and keep information safe. With dead drops and ciphers, it is up to you to figure out a message and potentially gain insight into other guilds, organizations, and antagonists. If anyone would like to cooperate or to submit feedback regarding this idea, please post here. Danke :)

MC NAME: Benben582

CHARACTER NAME: *scratched out* D.

WHY WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN? I feel that D. would benefit from the guild as he is always on the prowl for more information. Getting insider tips would be perfect for a character like D. 

WHAT PROFESSION WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE? Not too sure. I'll contact you in game about this.

ARE YOU WILLING TO GET YOUR HANDS DIRTY OR TO STEAL TO RECIEVE INFORMATION? Yes

DO YOU HAVE A VA? (Y/N) IF SO, PLEASE PUT A LINK. *scratched out*

MC NAME: Jistuma

CHARACTER NAME: There is no way I will give my name.

Information has saved me many times before, I know how valuable it is. I am not really interested in minas, more on the information that being in the organization might provide me. The information I hold is extremelly valuable as well, and the ways I gather it suficient.

((Like the idea of not using OOC means for nothing, like the cypher things, like everything about the idea, hope you take it to the end))

Gathered and cypher.

Only if the information is worthy of it.

I have it.

((I'd love to join this, and by love I mean LOVE. Even my character would most likely find this amusing but considered carefully. Buut a combination of her friendships and her abilities present a conflict of interest. She walks a grey line of learning OOC information already without joining such a group to offer it toward others.))

((Basically +1 Leyu saw this, took note as something interesting but decided she is far to busy at the moment to indulge further.))

*Leyu picks up the note and reads it carefully,

"Interesting, such a group could do great good....or great evil she mumbles to herself. I hope they have a careful caregiver to watchfully keep eye over how this information is used. After amusing herself with the thought of joining she writes a careful reply and sends it on its way. Unsure where it will end up she hopes that the correct party will stumble across it.

*The Albatross flys off toward Abresi with the note in grasp.

"Dearest Caretaker of Secrets,

Although I regret to inform you that I am unable to join at this time, I would offer up my library to yourself and any member of your 'Organization' that you see fit to send. A history on a great many of topics are studied and carefully accounted within the hundreds of volumes at disposal here. I am certain that they will never leave without learning something new....Should they find the library lacking in any area feel free to send them to me directly with their questions and I shall see what can be done to aid their endeavor.

-Leyu'Maehr

Oracles Library

Ac'Talarah Keep"

MC NAME:Xlrks

CHARACTER NAME:Torin

WHY WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN? Well, honestly, my character needs money, and something to occupy his time.

WHAT PROFESSION WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE? Whatever is needed. 

ARE YOU WILLING TO GET YOUR HANDS DIRTY OR TO STEAL TO RECIEVE INFORMATION? Yes, that's all part of the fun!

OOC

APPLICATION:

MC NAME:

muffinheadster

CHARACTER NAME:

Ridge Gauntblade

I've always been a fan of the Shadow Broker in Mass Effect, and this sounds right up my alley. I've also Roleplayed as a detective before on other servers, and truly enjoyed the experience.

I've always enjoyed being a general snooper, and prefer field work. However, I'm willing to fill in for any job that is needed. In other words "Bill, I'm whatever you want me to be."

I do not have a VA (though I plan to get one), but I am certainly not against doing anything risky.

Nay, though, as previously stated, I'd like to get one.

((I'm slightly interested and I am fascinated by your plan, but from the forums it doesn't seem to me that there is enough man power to facilitate and make your plan come true.))

((I'm slightly interested and I am fascinated by your plan, but from the forums it doesn't seem to me that there is enough man power to facilitate and make your plan come true.))

((This organization is active and I think it CAN have the man power to be done. This has provided me with A LOT of fun RP. Come join in on the fun!!))

APPLICATION:

MC NAME: Flying_Video

CHARACTER NAME: Rudy Crane

WHY WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN? Only in it for the money.

WHAT PROFESSION WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE? I'm willing to do different jobs, but depends on the risk. Also, nothing that involves me hurting people.

ARE YOU WILLING TO GET YOUR HANDS DIRTY OR TO STEAL TO RECIEVE INFORMATION? Doubt it.

DO YOU HAVE A VA? (Y/N) IF SO, PLEASE PUT A LINK. No, but I might get one.

MC NAME:Airwalk26

CHARACTER NAME:Airwalk Umbrage

WHY WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN?: My character needs a job, and understands the importance of intelligence.

WHAT PROFESSION WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE?:I'll talk to you IC about it

ARE YOU WILLING TO GET YOUR HANDS DIRTY OR TO STEAL TO RECIEVE INFORMATION?:nope

DO YOU HAVE A VA? (Y/N) IF SO, PLEASE PUT A LINK.http://www.lordofthecraft.net/topic/103630-airwalks-first-va-3rd-attempt/

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.