The Rangers Of Valles

dank

OOC Information
Mc-Name: firestar344, ThewildFirestar(alt, rarely used).
Skype(State yes or no): Yes, but you guys should have it already.
Have you had any ban reports or ban's on the server? Nope! I don't believe so.

In Character Information
Name: Vallel Lyun.
Race: Mali'aheral, High Elf.
Skilled with: Daggers, somewhat with swords.
Why you wish to join: It seems to be an interesting idea. And there are lliran, friends here who are enjoyable.
How did you hear about us: Ericus, and Nym. They offered for me to join.
Are you prepared to die for our cause: If such were to occur.. Yes.
You see a man in a forest, attempting to grab a man, What do you do? Most cases, I would simply walk away, to preserve myself. Many other cases, I'd try to stop the two, and get them to explain. If they were not in the 'explaining' mood, I'd simply try my best to defend the man, I believe..
Previous combat experiences: I typically try to avoid combat. Not run away, but simply stop a fight from ever happening. I prefer words first, combat later. Because of this, I don't think I have any fights worth noting that I can think of.
If you are given an apprentice, do you deem yourself worthy to protect them? I believe I'd try my best. So indeed, I find myself worthy to protect them.
Will you listen to your superiors without hesitation? This is a debatable question. But yes, I will.

Do you accept loyalty to the Ranger corp? Indeed.

OOC Information
Mc-Name: firestar344, ThewildFirestar(alt, rarely used).
Skype(State yes or no): Yes, but you guys should have it already.
Have you had any ban reports or ban's on the server? Nope! I don't believe so.

In Character Information
Name: Vallel Lyun.
Race: Mali'aheral, High Elf.
Skilled with: Daggers, somewhat with swords.
Why you wish to join: It seems to be an interesting idea. And there are lliran, friends here who are enjoyable.
How did you hear about us: Ericus, and Nym. They offered for me to join.
Are you prepared to die for our cause: If such were to occur.. Yes.
You see a man in a forest, attempting to grab a man, What do you do? Most cases, I would simply walk away, to preserve myself. Many other cases, I'd try to stop the two, and get them to explain. If they were not in the 'explaining' mood, I'd simply try my best to defend the man, I believe..
Previous combat experiences: I typically try to avoid combat. Not run away, but simply stop a fight from ever happening. I prefer words first, combat later. Because of this, I don't think I have any fights worth noting that I can think of.
If you are given an apprentice, do you deem yourself worthy to protect them? I believe I'd try my best. So indeed, I find myself worthy to protect them.
Will you listen to your superiors without hesitation? This is a debatable question. But yes, I will.

Do you accept loyalty to the Ranger corp? Indeed.

Daren replies to the applicant "Accepted" And welcomes him to the Ranger base. 

((/t patu97, joke13 or Jimehhh in game))

OOC Information
Mc-Name: ninjaclimb1
Skype(State yes or no): no
Have you had any ban reports or ban's on the server? none

In Character Information
Name: Darian
Race: Wood elf
Skilled with: bow/fists
Why you wish to join: I wish to help with a purpose
How did you hear about us: i was dueling one just for fun and i was asking about guilds and this came up
Are you prepared to die for our cause: I do
You see a man in a forest, attempting to grab a man, What do you do?
Previous combat experiences: I would go up to the man and help the one being grabbed
If you are given an apprentice, do you deem yourself worthy to protect them? I do
Will you listen to your superiors without hesitation? I do

Do you accept  loyalty to the Ranger corp?

OOC Information
Mc-Name: ninjaclimb1
Skype(State yes or no): no
Have you had any ban reports or ban's on the server? none

In Character Information
Name: Darian
Race: Wood elf
Skilled with: bow/fists
Why you wish to join: I wish to help with a purpose
How did you hear about us: i was dueling one just for fun and i was asking about guilds and this came up
Are you prepared to die for our cause: I do
You see a man in a forest, attempting to grab a man, What do you do?
Previous combat experiences: I would go up to the man and help the one being grabbed
If you are given an apprentice, do you deem yourself worthy to protect them? I do
Will you listen to your superiors without hesitation? I do

Do you accept  loyalty to the Ranger corp?

"Accepted" [And done in game.]

OOC Information
Mc-Name: chris22228
Skype(State yes or no): yes 
Have you had any ban reports or ban's on the server? No

Name: Borin Edgehand
Race: Dwarf
Skilled with: Throwing axes (like tomahawks even though realistically they weren't used for throwing.), unseen movement.
Why you wish to join: My character has become very fond of nature in his travels and wants to protect it and it's people from harm.
How did you hear about us: Through Zomb1egirl2136 (username) I forget her ign but ill edit this post when I remember it.
Are you prepared to die for our cause: Yes
You see a man in a forest, attempting to grab a man, What do you do? I would stalk the men and wait for the right opportunity to strike, not to early because that's when you rush and make the most mistakes, but not to late when it might already be over.
Previous combat experiences: I was an axeman in the Edgehand clan, so I know how to wield an axe throw one (smaller version)and , and I have seen some battle.
If you are given an apprentice, do you deem yourself worthy to protect them? Yes, and I would always put my life in front of them.
Will you listen to your superiors without hesitation? Yes
Do you accept  loyalty to the Ranger corp? Yes

OOC Information
Mc-Name: chris22228
Skype(State yes or no): yes 
Have you had any ban reports or ban's on the server? No

Name: Borin Edgehand
Race: Dwarf
Skilled with: Throwing axes (like tomahawks even though realistically they weren't used for throwing.), unseen movement.
Why you wish to join: My character has become very fond of nature in his travels and wants to protect it and it's people from harm.
How did you hear about us: Through Zomb1egirl2136 (username) I forget her ign but ill edit this post when I remember it.
Are you prepared to die for our cause: Yes
You see a man in a forest, attempting to grab a man, What do you do? I would stalk the men and wait for the right opportunity to strike, not to early because that's when you rush and make the most mistakes, but not to late when it might already be over.
Previous combat experiences: I was an axeman in the Edgehand clan, so I know how to wield an axe throw one (smaller version)and , and I have seen some battle.
If you are given an apprentice, do you deem yourself worthy to protect them? Yes, and I would always put my life in front of them.
Will you listen to your superiors without hesitation? Yes
Do you accept  loyalty to the Ranger corp? Yes

"Accepted."

((I would probably be your "mentor" and teach you our ways but I'm on vacation this week so to further get in with the rangers you have to find or pm(skype joke13 to be added to the skype chat) And meet with Nym(joke13) in game or forums since I won't be on until Friday. ))

Arnorian finds it hilarious that these lads are also part of his rangers now too.

Arnorian finds it hilarious that these lads are also part of his rangers now too.

Frowns as he finds out about this. 

Daren's chamber seems to be empty, his door sign is removed and the door is left unlocked. Left is furniture but the chests are mostly empty. The torches have burned out and his rooms feel cold and empty.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.