The Followers of Aeriel -- Now Recruiting!

Blaedr

Maur, Coconuts, Paper and Brad report ta meh fer special assignment.

Brief Character History: I am Percival, former Cloud Temple Monks and protector. I grew up as a kid in the slums, no cared for me. Then I met my great God and he turned my life around. I joined the Cloud Temple Monks and tended to the wounds of many. I also kept watch over various people, and bringing them back to the Temple and saving them from death. Zed Shilver, someone who used to be apart of the FOA, and someone you knew, died under my watch. I learned a lot by watching Zed, and I stand for the FOA's goals.

Recently I have been living in the woods of the North, in my underground shrine, praying and meditating. I have seen visions from God, and He told me to carry those visions out. My latest vision I saw you, Blaedr, and I was joining up with your group, Followers of Aeriel. This seems like the right thing to do.

Character Name (I.C.): Percival

Character name (O.C.): Shilver226

Race: Human Northerner

IC Age: 58

Will you be a FOA soldier, or a preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): Preacher. Don't think I won't put my blade on the field though.

Goals in the FOA?: To teach Aegis of how God loves us, and to give our allies moral by faith.

Good deeds you have done?: Aye, it should be obvious. I have saved people from the brink of death many of times. I have brought light to where there has been darkness. I am a follower of my God, and there shall be no bad deeds I shall do.

Have you done any bad deeds?: As I just said, no bad deeds.

How did you hear of us?: My vision, and from my protecting of Zed.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why: Yes, I am. The undead are ruthless and they spit in the face of my God. The Undead have told me our God has no power, and he does not help us. I want to show the Undead the real might of faith.

Can you wield a blade?: Yes, I am rusty, but I wield a fine blade.

Are you a capable builder?: Yes. I have built many sanctuaries.

Are you an archer?: I know how to use a bow, but rarely do so.

Any special skills?: I bring unsurpassed faith in my God. You shall not feel demoralized, I will keep your spirits up.

Do you have faith in the Ascendeds return and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: Yes. The Ascended should not be looked down upon as they do now. Fear not, they will help us in battle.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: It should be obvious by now, but I shall serve in good faith.

May God bless you.

Percival, ye are accepted and shall spread the word o' Aeriels goodness and o' the Ascendeds mighty return. They be our guardians and saviors, tell o' this ta Aegis. ((/setname FOA_Preacher_name))

Brief Character History: Quanthelas was thrust into the dirty city of Al'Kazaar, he decided to make a name for himself. He found his old friend Tanath, who he had met years back in town. Once Quanthelas found Tanath they lived together, until Tanath decided to be evil and start conspiring with the undead. Quanthelas, being a good samaritan decided to leave Tanath and met up with some new friends, Aero, Tamriel, Drak, and Nutakah. They then started up a shop to provide goods and services for the tired, weary travelors of the hard road from the temple of Aegis to Oren. Quanthelas is now trying to help out his fellow man by joining organizations and helping people start up Minas creating businesses.

Character Name (I.C.): Quanthelas

Character name (O.C.) HolyRane

Race: Human

IC Age: 27

Will you be a FOA soldier, or s preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): Soldier

Goals in the FOA?: To fight for the greater good and help my fellow man out with anything that he needs. I would like to help to make the FoA the most powerfull organization in the realm of Aegis.

Good deeds you have done?: I have helped many lone travelers in their travels by having a place for then to sleep or stay. I also provide goods for the community to create a more happy envirement. Last i have helped out many fellows by setting them up with ideas for jobs.

Have you done any bad deeds?: I get mad at unruly customers.

How did you hear of us?: The war against the undead.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: Yes I am against the undead. We need to push them back, because they are destroying peoples homes and killing innocent civillians all in the name of a god who doesn't ever help them with any of their work. I believe this to be wrong so I would like to slay as many undead as I could and also capture them for information about the organization and how to infiltrate and destroy.

Can you wield a blade?: Yes, I prefer to be a stealth attack I am not as effective out in the open I am good at sneaking around people and waiting for the ideal moment to strike.

Are you a capable builder?: I am good at coming up with ideas, but I can not always bring them to life. I am generally very happy to help others out with their buildings if needed.

Are you an archer?: I am a small-time archer, only used if I have to.

Any special skills?: I am very good at problem solving.

Do you have faith in the Ascendeds return and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: I believe the Ascended were disrespected by the races, all they were trying to do was help and they would get mad if they didn't show up. In my eyes the Ascended are about showing people how to be self - sufficent and live on their own without the need of constant assistance.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I will serve the FoA by creating solutions to many of the problems we are faced with as a good guild fighting to keep the evil undead out of the towns and destroying peoples hard work. I will assist the Ascended and Aeriel whenever nessasary. I am an able fighter and I believe I could immensly help out the organization.

Maur, Coconuts, Paper and Brad report ta meh fer special assignment.

im on a computer which cant really orry :( , i can get back home in the 29th / 30th

'tis good to see all the support for the Ascended through the followers of Aeriel. You are well organized, and I like your application!

PS You will get your new home soon ;)

Thank Ye' Great Sage!

We look forward bleeding alongside the ascended (assuming ascended bleed)

'tis good to see all the support for the Ascended through the followers of Aeriel. You are well organized, and I like your application!

PS You will get your new home soon ;)

Thank you, it is good to support the Ascended.

*looks at the notice of his fathers death on the bored and realizes he must respond being his son*

Fello Followers of Aeriel it has been nearly a month since my fathers passing and not much has been done. He was able to live to see the fall of the keep probably only saddened to see they built a bigger one in SnowyFields now, as I write this from the north under the cold daylight of the Northern sky I begin to reminisce on what my father may have been like. I have few memories of him, most good. He left me but a blade that I still hold. Be made of the finest Iron and I fight with it better than the best warrior with a blade of diamond for it is blessed by my father. I recently was able to join the Gorkill clan of orcs. It has come to my attention that orcs aren't particularly liked here in the north or anywhere in oren for that matter. I have traveled quite more than any 15 year old orc ever has and yet I still feel a void in my life with no parents or siblings to call family. However the FOA is slowly filling that void. They treat me well. I would like to personally thank all that have sent me the condolences for my fathers death. Also I hear that Sue doesn't like orcs that much. I'm sure one day when we meet you'll like me and I will like you. I understand why of course. My fellow Followers have told me quite a bit of the Ascended and Aeriel.

*a small signature is at the bottom of the page*

Mor'Gunt'Gorkill

*Mor'Gunt finds his best bird and instructs it to get it on the message board*

Quanthelas, please report fer duty. Ye 'ave been accepted in ta the Followers o' Aeriel.

Blaedr my lord, have you seen what thunder twilight and myself have been building?

Aye, I thank ye deeply fer yer work and dedication. It was a joy ta see.

As fer all o' ye dedication and service, Twilight has made a uniform fer us. It has been approved fer use and will be the official FoA ((skin from now on! All members should get in these robes as an honor. There will not be a preacher skin or soldier skin, we will all use the same))

Details on how to make it are listed in the original message ((Link on the first page))

Ah that is quite the fine looking uniform! Excellent work Twilight! ((I'm assuming we're allowed to edit our character's face in. Also on the website it was posted on it is stated to be an officer skin. Is this correct?))

((Yes sorry please edit the fact and no this is for everyone in the FoA.))