The Followers of Aeriel -- Now Recruiting!

Blaedr

two questions

1. where is the base you have

2. can i re join?

When you(and if you) rejoin I'll show you our base.

((Hey everyone, thank you all for the applications. If I have not RP'd your acceptance yet I have declined your app at this moment. This can be for a variety of reasons but, for the most part, it is due to not filling out your app as well as I would have liked to see. Please feel free to re apply with a more detailed app and answers.

Currently, we are planning a war at this time after skills have been out for a bit. Please everyone choose your skills and level them up appropriately. We want this to be a fun, even war between both sides with both sides having appropriate numbers on and both having non wimpy skill sets ;) . So please, level those skills! I will get you details as they come up!

Thanks all!

-B))

two questions

1. where is the base you have

2. can i re join?

((As for this, I thought you RP'd your death to remove all obligations for your character. I have no personal issues against you, so please don't take this personally, it just sounds like right now you do not know what you want in an RP experience. Take some time and think on where you want to take your story and get back to me. Thanks!))

((Hey everyone, thank you all for the applications. If I have not RP'd your acceptance yet I have declined your app at this moment. This can be for a variety of reasons but, for the most part, it is due to not filling out your app as well as I would have liked to see. Please feel free to re apply with a more detailed app and answers.

Currently, we are planning a war at this time after skills have been out for a bit. Please everyone choose your skills and level them up appropriately. We want this to be a fun, even war between both sides with both sides having appropriate numbers on and both having non wimpy skill sets ;) . So please, level those skills! I will get you details as they come up!

Thanks all!

-B))

((As for this, I thought you RP'd your death to remove all obligations for your character. I have no personal issues against you, so please don't take this personally, it just sounds like right now you do not know what you want in an RP experience. Take some time and think on where you want to take your story and get back to me. Thanks!))

((A war? Against who?)) I have a strange feeling we are going to get attacked at Arcadius' citadel. I have seen lots of strange looking people that want to enter. I think they may be spies. So just keep your eyes peeled for anything suspicious.

Welcome, Jackbear, ta the Followers o' Aeriel. Please, go out and preach o' our cause. ((/setname to FOA_Recruit_JackBear))

((As for the fight, it will be a joint Black Hand/Undead attack from what I have been told and have talked about. This is not a for certain thing 100% at this point, as we do not have full details at this time. We are trying to work out a good time/day for all and give both sides enough time to arm and level up skills, as well as gather a good force for each side to make it a fun RP experience.

Keep your swords and wits sharp!

-B))

Welcome, Jackbear, ta the Followers o' Aeriel. Please, go out and preach o' our cause. ((/setname to FOA_Recruit_JackBear))

((As for the fight, it will be a joint Black Hand/Undead attack from what I have been told and have talked about. This is not a for certain thing 100% at this point, as we do not have full details at this time. We are trying to work out a good time/day for all and give both sides enough time to arm and level up skills, as well as gather a good force for each side to make it a fun RP experience.

Keep your swords and wits sharp!

-B))

((I'd say at least 10 days after skills are released so people have a chance to become good at their main skills.))

Im lookin forward to see how intrestin and exiting this guild is!

Brief Character History:Link has grown up as a warrior and a kind person who prays everyday, to bring his father back in his arms, but that woudnt of happened if theu ndead didnt kill his father so he has a grudge on the undead and has been trainin for this day...

Character Name (I.C.):Link

Character name (O.C.)CaliMkali

Race:Dwarf

IC Age:102

Will you be a FOA soldier, or s preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus):FOA soldier because link has been trainin his whole life to be a Soldier.

Goals in the FOA?:To succeed and defend the Accended and be kind succesful soldier and serve the FOA.

And my other goal is that I want to realy help and put all my effort in all the work I do.

Good deeds you have done?:Help people out and savin people from gettin attacked by monsters and takin people to places when they dont know were to go.

Have you done any bad deeds?:None at all.

How did you hear of us?:A dwarf called Eziekal told me about it and i was intrested. And people were talkin about it also i saw it on the forums.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.:yes i am they killed my family and i want to kill there's. A long time ago they planted tnt im my cave but when my father came from work he walked in the house and triggered the tnt and then boom!Also my mom got in the way of the accdient and she died to but all i had left was my brother called Broski who is a merchant and a guard for Kal'urguan.

Can you wield a blade?:Yes link can wield a blade good.He trained his whole life with a blade incase one of these oppurtunity's popped up, like they have.

Are you a capable builder?:I can build but im not the best builder in the world.But iv built castles and towers recently.

Are you an archer:I can handle a bow but no i am not an archer

Any special skills?:I was cursed when i was a kid by a wizard so i have this healin power which only works when i know my true power and how to control it but i dont know yet but in the future i will overcoem it!

Do you have faith in the Ascendeds return and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.:Yes i will have faith when the return because i serve them and i will serve them good, there like my Best friends!

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel:I wil help to build and get items even i will help people train and learn others what they dont know. And i will pray for the accended everyday for them to return.

Thanks all!

-B))

((nope there was another RP that i faked it because i wanted to play as rio again and would rather wait till i get a AV app for my other character before rp ing him to ))

((nope there was another RP that i faked it because i wanted to play as rio again and would rather wait till i get a AV app for my other character before rp ing him to ))

((If you are going to stop using Rio soon, is there any point in joining the FOA?))

((Sorry Link, I will have to decline your application. Just for things like "The Ascended are my best friends!", and your RP of your brother named "Broski". Sorry, I don't think it would be a good fit. Thank you for your interest, though!))

(im not going to stop using rio ))

((As I said, take a day or two to think if this is what you want to do. If you will continue to use Rio and RP as such and want to re-join at that time, please refill out the app and I will go over it.))