[Disbanded] The Praetorian Guard

BurntToast74

The Praetorian Guard

STRENGTH AND HONOR

lTtugEa.gif

History of the Order

The Praetorian Guard was forged in the halls of Silverblades. With the touch of a quill an order was born. The last of the Silver Gaunlet created the Praetorian Guard in a last attempt to regain peace.

Laws

1. Respect enemies and allies.

2. Always travel in groups of 2 or more.

3. Do not disobey orders.

4. Love your brothers.

5. Honor your Elders.

6. Exhibit Strength and Honor in all situations.

Goals

To protect House Silverblade in times of conflict,

To serve the citizens of Alras with integrity and excellence,

To be a boon to her allies and a bane to her enemies,

And to lead her people to a brighter future.

Ranks

Elders

Form the Elder Council. They have the final say in all decisions regarding changes to the House, but they must answer to the head of the house.

Generals

Heads of the Silverblade military, they make decisions with the House’s fighting force but answer to the Elders and the head of the house. The General’s main role is to strategize what should be done in a military situation.

Captian

A Captain leads charges and attacks during battles. He leads a Group of 2 or more Teams and can give orders to any member below him, but he answers to Generals.

Lieutenant

Leads a Team of 2 or more Squads and gives orders to everyone in said Group, but must answer to Captains and Generals.

Sergeant

Leads a Squad of 2 or more men-at-arms and takes orders from Lieutenants, Captains, and Generals.

Man-At-Arms

Basic fighter, made up mostly of fresh recruits. They follow orders from anybody higher-up than themselves in the military. Ideally they follow the buddy system at all times to avoid encounters with thieves and bandits.

Special Ranks

Recruiter

Recruits civilians from urban or rural areas to be members of the military.

Worker

Works civilian jobs within the military (farming, smithing, cooking, etc.)

Scribe

Writes down decisions made at Elder and General meetings into documents for distribution to couriers who will transport said documents to their appropriate recipients. Also writes consolations to families who lose family members during conflicts.

Courier

Transports important scribe-made documents from Elder and General meetings to the battlefield or to civilian families who’ve lost family members in a conflict.

Praetorian Guard Application

MC Name:

~IC~

Name:

Race:

Short Biography (1 paragraph):

Particular Skills (cooking, archery, blacksmith, etc.):

Reasons for Joining:

((Praetorian's* 

MC Name: devland99

~IC~

Name: Adarin Colin

Race: Northerner, Human

Short Biography (1 paragraph): I was born in Abresi and stayed there till I was 18. I moved out with my brothers and traveled making people happy and donating. We moved to Ambriel and stayed there and had a bastard Child, Celcian. I am currently on its council and want to take more steps to defend my house, and Ambriel.

Particular Skills (cooking, archery, blacksmith, etc.): Trading and Sword

Reasons for Joining: I am in Ambriel, my house is nearby, and well I am allies with Silverblade

MC Name: devland99

~IC~

Name: Adarin Colin

Race: Northerner, Human

Short Biography (1 paragraph): I was born in Abresi and stayed there till I was 18. I moved out with my brothers and traveled making people happy and donating. We moved to Ambriel and stayed there and had a bastard Child, Celcian. I am currently on its council and want to take more steps to defend my house, and Ambriel.

Particular Skills (cooking, archery, blacksmith, etc.): Trading and Sword

Reasons for Joining: I am in Ambriel, my house is nearby, and well I am allies with Silverblade

ACCEPTED

Uh no its Pratorian dumbass

Praetorian is the word you're after. But call yourself pratorian if you really want to.

((Clicked on this hoping for a Rome themed group... was disappointed.  :huh22: ))

"DIS ORDER IS NOW DISBANDED DUE TEH OTHER THINGS POPING UP!"

*Elmore throws all the documents of the order in the fire like it never existed* 

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.