ℤ∃ʁ∅

Temporary loss of intelligence could be a con; not making a vulchirr as dumb as an animal, but an easily recognizable loss of intelligence. A different con, but perhaps similar, could be an inability to form words in the mouth, even if it can remember.

Memory loss of what happened is one of the oldest cons out there, but it could definitely be used in this kind of thing.

Meh... I don't think we need another special evil being in this world.

Where are all the kind creatures?

They arent evil, just more animal like

Temporary loss of intelligence could be a con; not making a vulchirr as dumb as an animal, but an easily recognizable loss of intelligence. A different con, but perhaps similar, could be an inability to form words in the mouth, even if it can remember.

Memory loss of what happened is one of the oldest cons out there, but it could definitely be used in this kind of thing.

thats why they are more volatile towards others, except their pack, more animal like in this sense.

It looks alright. A few points and questions Id like to make though. 

First off, how can they control these transformations? How does that development work with what you said? You said they transform when Hungry or in Danger, so how can they also transform on their own? Do they make themselves feel hungry? I believe being able to transform on will is silly, as it is not explained.

I did not read anything on what Magic was used. Unless I missed it could you point it out? There is mentions of a ritual which is very cult like, but I did not see anything magic wise.

In your post you make it seem like the more this happens the better in control they get and the less pain they feel. Can you elaborate on how this works?

That's all I have for now, just curious on some of these points. 

It looks alright. A few points and questions Id like to make though. 

First off, how can they control these transformations? How does that development work with what you said? You said they transform when Hungry or in Danger, so how can they also transform on their own? Do they make themselves feel hungry? I believe being able to transform on will is silly, as it is not explained.

I did not read anything on what Magic was used. Unless I missed it could you point it out? There is mentions of a ritual which is very cult like, but I did not see anything magic wise.

In your post you make it seem like the more this happens the better in control they get and the less pain they feel. Can you elaborate on how this works?

That's all I have for now, just curious on some of these points. 

1) That is for the RP'er to decide on how they control it. The longer they rp it the better they get at controlling it. It is more like you can control whether the hunger changes you right away, so you have a little more warning (plus you would be hungry more often)

2) Symbols were used, which is generally found in contract magic and various other dark magic. It requires blood and flesh of the wolf in question

3) Pain tolerance. If you are exposed to the same amount of pain over you get used to it.

1) That is for the RP'er to decide on how they control it. The longer they rp it the better they get at controlling it. It is more like you can control whether the hunger changes you right away, so you have a little more warning (plus you would be hungry more often)

2) Symbols were used, which is generally found in contract magic and various other dark magic. It requires blood and flesh of the wolf in question

3) Pain tolerance. If you are exposed to the same amount of pain over you get used to it.

1: So they eventually are able to fully control it and simply will themselves to become this creature?

2: Interesting, makes sense.

3: No amount of pain tolerance can simply take away that pain lol. Skin tearing and stretching, bones shifting in and out of place. You would have to have no pain receptors to not feel that lol 

1: So they eventually are able to fully control it and simply will themselves to become this creature?

2: Interesting, makes sense.

3: No amount of pain tolerance can simply take away that pain lol. Skin tearing and stretching, bones shifting in and out of place. You would have to have no pain receptors to not feel that lol 

1) They grow a deformity and yes, become the creature

3) The bones do not shift nor the skin tearing or stretching. Only minor changes as noted such as nails, some extra hair, and teeth. Making them look more like a monster than a werewolf. The only true change to flesh is the ears lengthening

I would suggest they wouldn't be able to breed anymore on behalf of these unnatural changes. We don't want Werewolf children in the streets.

I would suggest they wouldn't be able to breed anymore on behalf of these unnatural changes. We don't want Werewolf children in the streets.

I kind of do.

No, I don't like werewolves... to cliche/unoriginal :/

I don't like Dwarves, Elves, Kha, Orcs, Magic, assassins, necromancers, druids, clerics, paladins, etc. Too cliche/unoriginal. 

I don't like Dwarves, Elves, Kha, Orcs, Magic, assassins, necromancers, druids, clerics, paladins, etc. Too cliche/unoriginal. 

How is that a excuse to create more cliche'd material... That is just a childish argument that wont go anywhere. Rather than make excuses to cover unoriginality, strive for something unique. 

Awesome lore zer0 but i there is one thing i think needs a bit of change

- Will harm any not in their pack without a second thought.

I think they should fight each other to determine who is the alpha wolf and/or over food and choices the pack makes if some disagree or refused the alpha as leader. 

and im guess there look is much more like a werewolf out of teenwolf?

Going to have to disagree; I don't see how this would be benefical to RP; either A: You will be hunted like the scourge; or B: the RP is only for your friends, who end up liking you.

IF it gets accepted power to it, but it needs more weaknesses then what it has, because being a wolf thing means you have natural abilities over most fighters, something to bring you down to an agreeable level.

Going to have to disagree; I don't see how this would be benefical to RP; either A: You will be hunted like the scourge; or B: the RP is only for your friends, who end up liking you.

IF it gets accepted power to it, but it needs more weaknesses then what it has, because being a wolf thing means you have natural abilities over most fighters, something to bring you down to an agreeable level.

Natural abilities that dont' matter kuz pvp default.

Yeah I don't think i want that... it doesnt get passed down.. and i don't want too many.. of them around :/