Tac & Co!!!!

leomogenet

In-game name : Niko (Oren_Guard_Niko)

The position you wish to take : Shopkeeper

Why you want to join our company : For so many days i've been looking for a job that accepts to buying shops for other people, isn't that nice? I also want to make a living, and some money cos' right now I have like... 30 Minas.

How much do you devote yourself to our cause : I will do anything for Tac&Co to earn money cos' I want to be helpful to people who need my money the most. ( Not to buy diamonds, just enough to buy some tools and food for upcoming wars or events ) And I want to pay Hempshine and Dawn for most of the things they've done for me.

For shopkeepers, will you be able to supply yourself?: I will be able to supply myself with basic materials and some wheat but I cannot supply myself with buckets and diamond at the moment. I can buy some of my materials for food and stuff.

Other Info: I dunno' if this is possible but could Tac&Co have like a Realtor branch? Like people who sell rooms, houses, ect. (Well I dunno if Realtors sell rooms)

In-game name : John

The position you wish to take : Builder

Why you want to join our company : I need a job thats "Going some where"

How much do you devote yourself to our cause : almost all of it tell I quit....If I quit.

In-game name :Centil

The position you wish to take :Shopkeeper/Gatherer

Why you want to join our company :I want to join because I would like to be apart of a nice group shopkeepers that dont rob or kill each other,Also I would like to get a least a little money because I am very poor and only own a small shop In Lauralin...

How much do you devote yourself to our cause :I will devote alot of my time to the cause!

For shopkeepers, will you be able to supply yourself?Yes I will be able the one thing I mihgt need is some fishing rods?

In-game name :Salem

The position you wish to take :Either mercenary or assassin

Why you want to join our company :I want to better my skills and make a living.

How much do you devote yourself to our cause : I believe in a fair and reasonable market with no undercuts. I will gladly fight for your cause.

For shopkeepers, will you be able to supply yourself?

In-game name :Theofratus

The position you wish to take :Assassin/farmer

Why you want to join our company :

How much do you devote yourself to our cause :

For shopkeepers, will you be able to supply yourself?

In-game name :Theofratus

The position you wish to take :Assassin/farmer/shopkeep

Why you want to join our company :I am a poor man with great talent wanting a job to aid the company

How much do you devote yourself to our cause :Fully my job comes first and foremost and I shall spend endless time to do my tasks

For shopkeepers, will you be able to supply yourself? Depends on the goods

In-game name : Destro

The position you wish to take : Shopkeeper

Why you want to join our company : I want to join this company as im part of the Alrasian community and wish to help its citizens. I will be donating 20% of everything instead of th usual 10%

How much do you devote yourself to our cause : As much as the above: 20% instead of 10%

For shopkeepers, will you be able to supply yourself? Mostly, i will only require the higher ore's.

Cheers,

Destro

Nisocaniso's Tac % Co Application

In-game name :nisocaniso

The position you wish to take : I would like to be a shopkeeper.

Why you want to join our company : I just decided since i wanted to open a shop in Alras Tac Actually offered me to join them to have a better Shop and experience even have a better shop then just a normal one!

How much do you devote yourself to our cause : Making Tac & co a better Shopping buisness and Helping them to get bigger and better!

For shopkeepers, will you be able to supply yourself? A little bit i recently lost all my items due to a World Edit Error but slowly and slowly i will get them back but for now yes i will need some help with supply's.

And Thats My Application i Hope i am able to join!

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.