The Dragontail Pirates

Sorry for this post if a FM could remove this then that'd be perfect. I made an app posted it.......then had secound thoughts. Terribly Sorry for the inconvenience.

((What kind of alignment does this pirate crew have? And, I know the feel of not having the RP characters to form a crew properly. If you happen to be Good-Neutral (Chaotic, Neutral, or Lawful), then I'd like to apply as Navigator.))

MC NAME:

Korvic

RP NAME:

Mark LaChance (Margaret LaChance)

GENERAL SUMMARY OF CHARACTER:

A generally neutral character, though not that much of a fighter, enjoys relaxing and beautiful scenery. Having grown up in a port town, (s)he's seen a lot of navigators, and heard a lot of techniques for navigation. (Her)His father, a cartographer, taught (her)him how to read maps, upon question of (her)his father's work, that is. (S)He doesn't have much tieing her anywhere, with no place to call home, (s)he wanders, and has been painting and drawing for the past 3-5~ years of (her)his life.

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN:

OOCly: Been hyped up about trying to RP a pirate for while now.

ICly: As said, holding no ties, (s)he is wanting to explore, and adventure to try and capture the most beautiful of scenery from around the world.

POSITION YOU WISH TO HAVE ON BOARD:

Navimagator-ma-jigs

((What kind of alignment does this pirate crew have? And, I know the feel of not having the RP characters to form a crew properly. If you happen to be Good-Neutral (Chaotic, Neutral, or Lawful), then I'd like to apply as Navigator.))

MC NAME:

Korvic

RP NAME:

A generally neutral character, though not that much of a fighter, enjoys relaxing and beautiful scenery. Having grown up in a port town, (s)he's seen a lot of navigators, and heard a lot of techniques for navigation. (Her)His father, a cartographer, taught (her)him how to read maps, upon question of (her)his father's work, that is. (S)He doesn't have much tieing her anywhere, with no place to call home, (s)he wanders, and has been painting and drawing for the past 3-5~ years of (her)his life.

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN:

ICly: As said, holding no ties, (s)he is wanting to explore, and adventure to try and capture the most beautiful of scenery from around the world.

Navimagator-ma-jigs

((seeming as it's a pirate crew, they aren't likely to be "good". Not evil, but definitely "in it for ourselves" Sort of thing.))

((seeming as it's a pirate crew, they aren't likely to be "good". Not evil, but definitely "in it for ourselves" Sort of thing.))

((You should watch One Piece sometime))

((I'd really love to just make a character for this but we don't have a boat plugin. IDk how this would work :C)

((Also;))

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/topic/109943-updated-expanded-and-improved-donor-perks/page-4#entry1035771

sorry could an FM delete this post, had second thoughts about joining

Edited by cman64

MC NAME: Greenpelt201345

RP NAME: Kvisder Valeaxe

GENERAL SUMMARY OF CHARACTER: Kvisder simply wants one thing, gold. He wants gold, silver, diamond, emerald, he wants to be rich. So he joined several different crews, but they all refused to get him the metal needed for their weapons. Now he is here, he will smith for you, given the right materials, and he will fight for you.

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: To do some naval rp, and perhaps some port cities. But the idea of

being a pirate sounds even better. So now heres Kvisder.

POSITION YOU WISH TO HAVE ON BOARD: Head Blacksmith. (If thats a choice, if not then just blacksmith)

I look forward to pillaging towns for their gold with you.

((Also where will the crew be meeting? Just so I'm not swimming for you.))

MC NAME: Nalatac_Aicneta

RP NAME: Hugo Bellamy

GENERAL SUMMARY OF CHARACTER: Hugo Bellamy is a cynical fellow, laughing at misfortunes, whether they are his enemies or his own. Dont want to have alot of his personality set in stone to allow for dynamic roleplay of him.

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: I wish to join because, after seeing the formation of pirates, and re-reading a few chapters of my favorite manga, One Piece, I feel that this could be rather fun.

POSITION YOU WISH TO HAVE ON BOARD: Helmsman

MC NAME:ben127127

RP NAME: Chopper Long

GENERAL SUMMARY OF CHARACTER: Raised in a small town, father was drunkard and abondond him, he ran away from home stealing and killing for a living. He joined a crew, pillaging with them for a while, but when military forces arrived, and it was obvious the jig was up, he decided with the rest of the crew to fight it out the next day. But two of the crew members tried to take him hostage in exchange for their lives. He promptly killed them both, and tossed them overboard. In the mess, the Oren forces stormed the boat, and he barely escaped in the confusion.

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: Chopper Long thinks this is exactly his lifestyle. ...Also, he likes rum. ((OOC Reason: Seems like some really awesome RP!))

POSITION YOU WISH TO HAVE ON BOARD: Quartermaster

MC NAME: gigirocker1

RP NAME: Samson Curses

GENERAL SUMMARY OF CHARACTER: Samson was born into a crew, his father the captain, and his mother at home, considered a "Land lover".  He loved fighting and blood shed. All he would do was watch the pirates fight and loot,  but Samson was always in the back. Until he was 24, he left because he thought he could get more respect from another crew. He noticed he lacked minas, so he figured that the crew would be a good way to earn some more minas, and do the thing he loved which was fighting.

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN:  This seems like a good role for my character, and also it's a pretty awesome sounding group! :D

POSITION YOU WISH TO HAVE ON BOARD: Crewman

MC NAME: Saluka16

RP NAME: Robard von Craw

GENERAL SUMMARY OF CHARACTER: Robard was apart of the Lumi'drim for four years back in Anthos, working alongside of his father. Robard knows how to take orders. Years ago Robard worked for the Oren Royal Navy when he was just 7 years old, working as a cabin boy. Robard worked his way through the ranks until the Royal Navy came to an abrupt stop.

POSITION YOU WISH TO HAVE ONBOARD: Master/First Auxiliary Officer (of course ballistas as there are no cannons)

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: Well naval rp has always been fun for me and there just isn't enough on lotc and this seems like a good opportunity.

MC NAME:

Korvic

RP NAME:

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN:

Navimagator-ma-jigs

We are neutreal-chaotic alignment. And as we need a navigator you are ACCEPTED

MC NAME: Greenpelt201345

RP NAME: Kvisder Valeaxe

GENERAL SUMMARY OF CHARACTER: Kvisder simply wants one thing, gold. He wants gold, silver, diamond, emerald, he wants to be rich. So he joined several different crews, but they all refused to get him the metal needed for their weapons. Now he is here, he will smith for you, given the right materials, and he will fight for you.

WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN: To do some naval rp, and perhaps some port cities. But the idea of

being a pirate sounds even better. So now heres Kvisder.

POSITION YOU WISH TO HAVE ON BOARD: Head Blacksmith. (If thats a choice, if not then just blacksmith)

I look forward to pillaging towns for their gold with you.

((Also where will the crew be meeting? Just so I'm not swimming for you.))

There will be a crew meeting for us to meet up and introduce ourselves before we hit the seas.