Lore Idea: Hollow Walkers

drfate786

I will stop commenting and feeding your clear hatred, i demand for this thread to be locked and all comments erased.

To ford, and anyone else calling me a troll:

As to your clear back talk, you think no one told me of your bullying/harrassment that you do behind my back? Are ALL Of you aware that i know who you are in real life and can have your social life ruined due to your posts on other communities? Dude, i know people who have GONE into your skype calls.

Now all of you, stop burning down the thread, you are just taking the smallest flaws you can find then throwing it at my face like a monkey throws poop, you make fun of me yet you have flaws much more severe then i do, and your threads/lore is much worse then this i can name many a error whit them.

Now go pick on some other person before i decide to take this to reddit, they have a tendency to laugh at these things and defame people.

Please show me where my topics are flawed. I beg of you.

And lol reddit.

And a word of advice, 'demanding' things of the staff doesn't work too well, bud.

Okay, now you've lost me

Top troll, gg. I thought you were serious for a bit there.

Please show me where my topics are flawed. I beg of you.

And lol reddit.

And a word of advice, 'demanding' things of the staff doesn't work too well, bud.

It does when people harass a lore thread and burn it down whit personal intent.

It does when people harass a lore thread and burn it down whit personal intent.

It does? Huh. Good thing nobody here's harassing the thread or degrading it for any reason other that it's not good. :)

Now, I know you're a troll. Really the only reason I'm still posting is because my internet's crapping out too much to play WoW. But, let's go on with this.

Nobody's doing this for personal reasons. There are numerous problems with your lore. Most of them have been pointed out. Fix them, and people my take it better.

It does? Huh. Good thing nobody here's harassing the thread or degrading it for any reason other that it's not good. :)

What your saying is considered harassment btw.

What the **** did you just ******* say about me, you little *****? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ******* words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ******* dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ******* tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ******* dead, kiddo.

lol navy seal copypasta lol

What the **** did you just ******* say about me, you little *****? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ******* words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ******* dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ******* tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ******* dead, kiddo.

lol navy seal copypasta lol

tumblr_ml6hnawB9L1qef2m2o1_500.gif

I dunno, even if he changes the lore, it still has a sharper edge than a dark elf wielding a flaming katana while casting lightning magic.

As to your clear back talk, you think no one told me of your bullying/harrassment that you do behind my back? Are ALL Of you aware that i know who you are in real life and can have your social life ruined due to your posts on other communities? Dude, i know people who have GONE into your skype calls.

what does this even mean

what does this even mean

It means, i am giving up on this lore and giving in due to your rapid amount of flame.

trolled.jpg

I am giving up, no one thinks this thread is for real so whatever...i am unleashing the rick roll nuke, have fun as your ears melt out of their sockets. FUUUUUUUUUUU

Explain this to me.

How is criticism harassment?

And before you reply, read this. It'll help you form an argument.

First you provide a claim, such as

After your claim, you need to provide evidence and reason. How is what I'm saying harassment, rather than just feedback? What proof do you have that it is considered harassment? I really do want to know why you're saying these things, but all you seem to post is circular logic and laughable threats. Please, enlighten us.

And you do realize that you can't really rickroll somebody when they can see the title before it starts... right? And wait now you're admitting to being a troll?